Trans women not 'real women'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Trans women not 'real women'
On the subject of chromosomes- I wonder what you all think about this article. I don't know anything about the reliability and trustworthiness of this source or whether the writer is misrepresenting/misunderstanding the science itself- as so many science writers do to get their headlines.

http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof...-about-x-y
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Emma's post
09-03-2017, 03:12 PM
(09-03-2017 02:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 12:11 PM)Emma Wrote:  My private parts do not matter to anyone but myself

Surely that depends on what you're doing at the time? Blink

What would I be doing in my daily activities where it would matter to anyone else in the world, though? Consider
09-03-2017, 03:16 PM
(09-03-2017 03:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 02:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Surely that depends on what you're doing at the time? Blink

What would I be doing in my daily activities where it would matter to anyone else in the world, though? Consider

I think he means during sexy time Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
09-03-2017, 03:21 PM
(09-03-2017 03:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 03:12 PM)Emma Wrote:  What would I be doing in my daily activities where it would matter to anyone else in the world, though? Consider

I think he means during sexy time Tongue

Ooooooh, yes lol. Well, that's when it would matter to my spouse!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
09-03-2017, 03:58 PM
(09-03-2017 03:21 PM)Emma Wrote:  Ooooooh, yes lol. Well, that's when it would matter to my spouse!

Or whoever. I'm not judging. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Emma Wrote:Someone define for me what a "real woman" is, and I will find an exception that you cannot deny to every rule you provide.
Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-03-2017, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017 12:10 AM by jennybee.)
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Emma Wrote:Someone define for me what a "real woman" is, and I will find an exception that you cannot deny to every rule you provide.
Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

So a woman who cannot have a baby due to any number of medical reasons is not a real woman based on your definition. What about a woman who had to have parts of her female anatomy removed for medical reasons? Female sex organs aren't the only defining factor in relation to womanhood. Being a woman is innate, it goes beyond physical breasts and a vagina.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 7 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2017, 12:10 AM
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  

Your brain is in a worse condition than mine. Huh

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-03-2017, 12:11 AM
(10-03-2017 12:10 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

Your brain is in a worse condition than mine. Huh

I've missed you, Banjo Laugh out load

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-03-2017, 12:50 AM
(10-03-2017 12:11 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I've missed you, Banjo Laugh out load

Next time take better aim. Wink

Banjo.
[+] 7 users Like Banjo's post