Trans women not 'real women'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 01:34 AM
RE: Trans women not 'real women'
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Emma Wrote:Someone define for me what a "real woman" is, and I will find an exception that you cannot deny to every rule you provide.
Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

So someone with a hysterectomy is no longer a woman?

My friend has a womb but due to a long term pelvis infection can no longer give birth. Is she no longer a woman? If not then what is she? Sexless? A man?

Why don't men get classified according to the function part of their body provides? Is a man no longer a man if they have a vasectomy?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
10-03-2017, 02:22 AM
(10-03-2017 01:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

So someone with a hysterectomy is no longer a woman?

My friend has a womb but due to a long term pelvis infection can no longer give birth. Is she no longer a woman? If not then what is she? Sexless? A man?

Why don't men get classified according to the function part of their body provides? Is a man no longer a man if they have a vasectomy?

Just goes to show that to religion, woman = broodmare. Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
10-03-2017, 05:54 AM
(10-03-2017 02:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 01:34 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  So someone with a hysterectomy is no longer a woman?

Just goes to show that to religion, woman = broodmare. Dodgy

Exactly. The bathroom bills wouldn't be happening if transmen had functioning penises that could impregnate women. It's all post-rationalisation by religious men of their evolved instincts to protect the spread of their genes.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
10-03-2017, 05:58 AM
[Image: 200.webp#20]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
10-03-2017, 07:30 AM
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Emma Wrote:Someone define for me what a "real woman" is, and I will find an exception that you cannot deny to every rule you provide.
Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

Dumb.

There's just nothing else to say about that opinion.

Facepalm

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
10-03-2017, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 05:56 AM by SYZ.)
(09-03-2017 07:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm tired of explaining -- to people who refuse to listen -- that your chromosome set is not what make you male or female. Try listening, this time. Seriously, SYZ, I know you've had this explained to you before... and yet I see you repeating the old "Well if it's got a Y chromosome then it's a duuuude!" argument. Again.

You love your soapbox don't you mate? I've noticed more than once [sic] your predilection for "lecturing" people about what's "right" or "wrong" about other people's personal opinions or comments—according to the Bible of RocketSurgeon. You need to give it a rest occasionally.

[snip: massive, unnecessary biological lesson!]

Quote:Learn the science of it or shut your fucking mouth about it.

I thank you for your crude, patronising insults, but you know absolutely zilch about my scientific background. Best you not continue on this path lest I embarrass you (further).

Quote:You sound exactly the fucking same to me right now. However kind your intentions, you're dismissing an entire group of people as delusional, in defiance of everything we've learned in the past few decades.

Can you tell me exactly wherein I said that transgender people were "delusional"? I did not. Please don't put your words in my mouth, and deliberately misrepresent what I believe or don't believe.

Quote:What a thing to wake up to. Fuck.

EDIT 11/3: Correction to the following comment—

LOL... this from a person who said earlier, of some women he's known...
"Several are bitches, a couple are cunts, and one is an inflamed asshole......"
The guy's a real charmer!

RocketSurgeon did NOT say this. Apologies given.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
10-03-2017, 07:42 AM
(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  "Several are bitches, a couple are cunts, and one is an inflamed asshole......"

I was at that party. Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
10-03-2017, 08:18 AM
(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  You love your soapbox don't you mate? I've noticed more than once [sic] your predilection for "lecturing" people about what's "right" or "wrong" about other people's personal opinions or comments—according to the Bible of RocketSurgeon. You need to give it a rest occasionally.

I'm certainly willing to get into the thick of it when I think someone's opinion is incorrect, or dangerous, or otherwise needs to be challenged, but that's not what's happening, here. This is not "one opinion versus another opinion", this is someone pushing an old and outdated idea about what constitutes sex and gender versus someone who is trying (in a "massive, unnecessary biological lesson") to explain what we know about the subject that renders the former outlook obsolete.

Emma did a better job in posting an article which covers the old views and why they're incorrect, in light of newer knowledge.

(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I thank you for your crude, patronising insults, but you know absolutely zilch about my scientific background. Best you not continue on this path lest I embarrass you (further).

Your scientific background (and mine) are irrelevant, for the purposes of this discussion. As you should well know, you could have six doctorates in science fields and still be ignorant on the subject of developmental genetics.

The only person you are embarrassing with such a comment is yourself.

(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Can you tell me exactly wherein I said that transgender people were "delusional"? I did not. Please don't put your words in my mouth, and deliberately misrepresent what I believe or don't believe.

If you are claiming that there is no biological basis for trans people to make the claim that they are in a body that does not match their gender, then you are saying they're just imagining it... that's calling them delusional. I'm sorry you don't like the term. If it's not what you think, you're welcome to clarify your statement, but it's certainly the impression that such a statement gives.

(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  

The guy's a real charmer! Ohmy

Um, I didn't say that. Onlinebiker did.

Jackass.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 6 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
10-03-2017, 11:56 AM
(10-03-2017 07:36 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 07:07 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I'm tired of explaining -- to people who refuse to listen -- that your chromosome set is not what make you male or female. Try listening, this time. Seriously, SYZ, I know you've had this explained to you before... and yet I see you repeating the old "Well if it's got a Y chromosome then it's a duuuude!" argument. Again.

You love your soapbox don't you mate? I've noticed more than once [sic] your predilection for "lecturing" people about what's "right" or "wrong" about other people's personal opinions or comments—according to the Bible of RocketSurgeon. You need to give it a rest occasionally.

[snip: massive, unnecessary biological lesson!]

Quote:Learn the science of it or shut your fucking mouth about it.

I thank you for your crude, patronising insults, but you know absolutely zilch about my scientific background. Best you not continue on this path lest I embarrass you (further).

Quote:You sound exactly the fucking same to me right now. However kind your intentions, you're dismissing an entire group of people as delusional, in defiance of everything we've learned in the past few decades.

Can you tell me exactly wherein I said that transgender people were "delusional"? I did not. Please don't put your words in my mouth, and deliberately misrepresent what I believe or don't believe.

The guy's a real charmer! Ohmy

So what exactly about the scientific part of RocketSurgeon's post do you find to be in error? You didn't say anything about that except to label it "unnecessary". Consider

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
10-03-2017, 12:01 PM
(08-03-2017 03:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I know several genetically born females that aren't "real women"..

Several are bitches, a couple are cunts, and one is an enflamed asshole......

Oddly enough those proportions are roughly the same with the men I know....
SYZ mis-attributed your post to rocket surgeon. I'll just leave this here.