Trans women not 'real women'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Trans women not 'real women'
Mathtilda Wrote:So someone with a hysterectomy is no longer a woman?
Hmm.
Someone who has a womb is a woman.
Someone who has problems with a womb is a woman,
Someone who has removed womb is a woman.
Someone who can give birth to children is a woman.
Someone who can't give birth to children because of some health issues is a woman.

I think I covered everything.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 02:31 PM
(10-03-2017 07:30 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-03-2017 11:37 PM)Alla Wrote:  Heart Emma Heart , I am not sure what "real woman" is but I will tell you what I believe "woman" is. Woman is someone who has a womb and who has potential to give birth to children.

Dumb.

There's just nothing else to say about that opinion.

Facepalm

May be it is dumb if you live on another planet, but on planet Earth it is true.

It is dumb to deny FACT(not opinion) that someone who has a womb and has a potential to give birth to children is a woman

10-03-2017, 02:44 PM
(10-03-2017 02:26 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Mathtilda Wrote:So someone with a hysterectomy is no longer a woman?
Hmm.
Someone who has a womb is a woman.
Someone who has problems with a womb is a woman,
Someone who has removed womb is a woman.
Someone who can give birth to children is a woman.
Someone who can't give birth to children because of some health issues is a woman.

I think I covered everything.

So listen to what you are saying, womanness is more than your sex organs. So what would that tell you? Being a woman is innate, it's something that is natural to the person.

Remove a womb--still a woman. A woman can't have children or can no longer have children due to advancing age--still a woman. If we take these physical attributes away, the woman is still a woman.

This should illustrate to you that womanhood is more than just sex organs, it is a natural state of mind--how you identify yourself. A transwoman identifies as female and as such, is female. They don't "need" breasts and a vagina to be a woman, just like a "physical" woman doesn't "need" breasts or her female genitalia to be a "true" woman. Womanhood is a state of being.
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2017, 02:59 PM
I certainly don't view all people with wombs as women. Some are men- trans men, or intersex men. I know some dudes that are very masculine, yet were born with a vagina. And they can have a baby. But by all accounts if you were to pass them on the street, you'd see a dude. You would treat them as a dude in your daily life.

Jenny is right, that gender is more than just what private bits you had when you were born.
[+] 8 users Like Emma's post
10-03-2017, 03:04 PM
(10-03-2017 02:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  This should illustrate to you that....

...you're a complete fuckwit, Alla.

Finished and edited that for ya. Thumbsup

Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 03:15 PM
I think she just hasn't had a lot of exposure to different types of people. Alla, sometimes in order to form an opinion on things it helps to do some research and to *listen* to what people who are different from you are saying regarding how they feel, how they perceive things. That will always help you form a fair opinion of various situations and various people in life. Don't always go by feels or by what society tells you is the way things are just because. Always look for more information.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
10-03-2017, 03:17 PM
(10-03-2017 03:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she just hasn't had a lot of exposure to different types of people.

Jenny. Alla's a troll. Always was, always will be.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
10-03-2017, 03:19 PM
(10-03-2017 03:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 03:15 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I think she just hasn't had a lot of exposure to different types of people.

Jenny. Alla's a troll. Always was, always will be.

I talked to her on another forum, so I don't think she's a troll, imo.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
10-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Awww, I don't think Alla is a fuckwit. I disagree with her deeply on a lot of things- especially this issue- but I think she's been kind to me and I don't want to trash that.
[+] 4 users Like Emma's post
10-03-2017, 03:21 PM
jennybee Wrote:Remove a womb--still a woman. A woman can't have children or can no longer have children due to advancing age--still a woman. If we take these physical attributes away, the woman is still a woman.
Yes, I agree.
jennybee Wrote:This should illustrate to you that womanhood is more than just sex organs, it is a natural state of mind--how you identify yourself.
I don't understand you. Explain, please. I am talking about natural state of mind.

jennybee Wrote:Womanhood is a state of being.
I don't understand what it means. Please, explain.