Transgender Bathrooms?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Transgender Bathrooms?
(23-04-2016 02:51 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm conflicted on this topic.

At first I don't feel that this should be a real issue. The US has a population of 319 mill. 700k of which identify as transgender. That makes a very tiny tiny percentage of the population. less then .2%. Is there a real calling for a new restroom to be added?

On the other hand I've been in unisex bathrooms before. Mostly at bars. The one's with just one toilet and urinal. There mostly a pain in the ass because you have to wait forever to get into, and when you do it usually a cesspool. But you go in do your business and go back to drinking. The last thing I try to think of is how many asses have been on that seat. Not a big deal.

So is it this a big deal? Is this something that will fade into absurdity given time?

[Image: 0394985702.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Psst.....Don't tell ANYONE....but there's probably a trannie using a public restroom right now and causing absolutely NO ONE any harm.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-04-2016, 08:35 AM
(24-04-2016 10:02 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 06:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  At this point I think maybe we should just scrap the bill and women can just R.K.O the perverts.

I had to look up "RKO". I didn't used to get out much. Tongue How many women do you think there are that can do that to an attacker?

All of them, if not well there is always a sword or a gun

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
25-04-2016, 09:08 AM
In the not so distant future, it will be standard procedure to simply remove our brains and put them in robots at birth and all reproduction will occur in a lab so none of this will matter. The extent of gender expression will be whether we want Hello Kitty or GI Joe decals on our brain vehicles. Personally, I'm going with this one:

[Image: 311ZYHGYcIL.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
26-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Let's just go back to the Ancient Roman system.

http://ancientpeoples.tumblr.com/post/51...re-not-shy

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
27-04-2016, 12:49 PM
(25-04-2016 08:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I recall being very sick before my diagnosis. I had to use a toilet asap. The only one available was female. I used it. I said sorry to the girl at the sink afterwards.

Why did I have to say sorry?

It was a genuine emergency.

Thumbsup

I've used the women's can when the men's was out of order. Didn't ask permission, didn't make apologies. No one gave a shit (but I took one).

Why the sudden fuss? It's an election year. There has to be some excuse to anger up the blood of the electorate before they hit the voting booths this year.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
27-04-2016, 01:40 PM
(27-04-2016 12:49 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(25-04-2016 08:08 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I recall being very sick before my diagnosis. I had to use a toilet asap. The only one available was female. I used it. I said sorry to the girl at the sink afterwards.

Why did I have to say sorry?

It was a genuine emergency.

Thumbsup

I've used the women's can when the men's was out of order. Didn't ask permission, didn't make apologies. No one gave a shit (but I took one).

Why the sudden fuss? It's an election year. There has to be some excuse to anger up the blood of the electorate before they hit the voting booths this year.

The religious right has to find something to hate, something to get their panties all in a twist over otherwise they don't know what to do with themselves.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-04-2016, 07:00 PM
20 years ago after a hard day painting a church I walked into a restaurant and somehow walked into the ladies' room. I was sitting there dropping a couple of heavy duty logs when I heard a squeal and noticed 2 pairs of female legs visible below the stall door. Obviously my booted feet were visible to them also. I hadn't been drinking, and wondered how it was that I had ended up in the wrong room. I still don't know how it happened. But when I was seated outside I saw the manager being summoned to a family table with probably 7 people around it and the teen aged girls were pointing at me. I wondered for a few minutes how bad of a crime it was that I shat in the wrong place, but the manager didn't even come and talk to me , nor was a cop waiting for me as I drove off after eating.
03-05-2016, 08:07 PM
You gotta go. I gotta go. Now I don't want to see you go regardless of what sex you might be. And I'm assuming you don't want to see me go. Establishments seem to provide bathrooms with the privacy I'd expect so I can't see an issue.
I guess the message to people that have a problem is to have a shit and shut the fuck up...
03-05-2016, 09:19 PM
(27-04-2016 07:00 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  20 years ago after a hard day painting a church I walked into a restaurant and somehow walked into the ladies' room. I was sitting there dropping a couple of heavy duty logs when I heard a squeal and noticed 2 pairs of female legs visible below the stall door. Obviously my booted feet were visible to them also. I hadn't been drinking, and wondered how it was that I had ended up in the wrong room. I still don't know how it happened. But when I was seated outside I saw the manager being summoned to a family table with probably 7 people around it and the teen aged girls were pointing at me. I wondered for a few minutes how bad of a crime it was that I shat in the wrong place, but the manager didn't even come and talk to me , nor was a cop waiting for me as I drove off after eating.

Hell, I've done the same. I went into the lady's room (one toilet, locking door) at a local Boy Scout headquarters after a 1.5 hour drive. That coffee wasn't going to wait much longer. Some kid walked by as I was leaving that room, gave me a funny look. I just asked him, "Do you use the same room as your mother, at home?". He got it.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
03-05-2016, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016 10:29 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
(27-04-2016 01:40 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 12:49 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Thumbsup

The religious right has to find something to hate, something to get their panties all in a twist over otherwise they don't know what to do with themselves.

It's also fear-motivated. Transgenderism is a pretty new idea, and the established order says men are men/women are women, and it cannot be more complicated than that. If the established order keeps getting broken down, how will they survive? Tongue