Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Transgender Bathrooms?
(23-04-2016 03:50 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  FML

Nooooooooooo.

This is all I see when I go onto fb.

Fuck this shit.

Yes! Facebook has become the place to scream about how your precious self if going to be molested in the bathroom...blah, blah, blah.

It's actually more interesting than the presidential race...so there's that. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-04-2016, 03:54 PM
Most of you know that my daughter is transgender. Fortunately we live in Oregon which is very accepting of LGBT issues.

For the longest time, for almost two years after my daughter transitioned, she avoided public bathrooms because she was terrified of being beaten up by someone. She would drive all the way home from someplace to go to the bathroom and then drive back to what she was previously doing. There have been a few cases of transgender people being attacked in bathrooms and this was very worrisome to her.

The thing that most people don't understand is that transgender people are not perverts gay men are not perverts and lesbian women are not perverts and people who think this way are terrified of what they don't understand and aren't willing to learn anything that might be outside of their biblical teachings or what they were taught is socially acceptable so they attach the word "pervert" to them.

Perverts are perverts and they run the gamut from preachers to used car salesmen and everything in between.

What do the legislators purpose to do with intersex people. Which bathroom do they go into? And is someone going to stand at the door of every bathroom and inspect genitals to see which bathroom everyone is supposed to use? This sounds like the perfect job for a pervert.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-04-2016, 04:06 PM
I just shit in the street. If anyone looks at me funny, I simply say "Cancer patient". They nod and walk away. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 12 users Like Banjo's post
23-04-2016, 04:08 PM
(23-04-2016 03:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 03:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If they want to segregate bathrooms, base on what you are going there to do.

Urinate only.
Vomit stalls.
Reapply makeup - better lighting required
Talk only - no plumbing required.
You get the idea.
Cut a few lines on the top of the tank. Wink

Such a non-issue.

Not that I would know anything about that. Angel

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
23-04-2016, 04:20 PM
I don't get where this idea comes from.

Is it thought that this is what would make people comfortable? Or is it a suggestion to say, put those others in their other category to protect the non others? It feels like an idea only build upon satisfying the latter to me.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
23-04-2016, 04:41 PM
(23-04-2016 03:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Most of you know that my daughter is transgender. Fortunately we live in Oregon which is very accepting of LGBT issues.

For the longest time, for almost two years after my daughter transitioned, she avoided public bathrooms because she was terrified of being beaten up by someone. She would drive all the way home from someplace to go to the bathroom and then drive back to what she was previously doing. There have been a few cases of transgender people being attacked in bathrooms and this was very worrisome to her.

The thing that most people don't understand is that transgender people are not perverts gay men are not perverts and lesbian women are not perverts and people who think this way are terrified of what they don't understand and aren't willing to learn anything that might be outside of their biblical teachings or what they were taught is socially acceptable so they attach the word "pervert" to them.

Perverts are perverts and they run the gamut from preachers to used car salesmen and everything in between.

What do the legislators purpose to do with intersex people. Which bathroom do they go into? And is someone going to stand at the door of every bathroom and inspect genitals to see which bathroom everyone is supposed to use? This sounds like the perfect job for a pervert.

Yeah, humans are nasty little shits. This is part of the reason that lots of people like to carry guns. I would recommend that your daughter at least carry some mace.
[+] 2 users Like Matt Finney's post
23-04-2016, 07:13 PM
(23-04-2016 04:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 03:49 PM)pablo Wrote:  

Not that I would know anything about that. Angel

I have no idea why someone would cut a toilet tank lid (maybe I don't get the joke?). I can't see beating a person for being different; never did, never could. I've used the women's room (no one else around, anyway) and my wife and/or children have used other sex bathrooms, especially if the kids were little or the wife was pregnant. Anybody coming to the door of said restroom would see me standing there with an explanation. They've all been pretty good about it, by and large.
23-04-2016, 07:14 PM
(23-04-2016 04:41 PM)Matt Finney Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 03:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Most of you know that my daughter is transgender. Fortunately we live in Oregon which is very accepting of LGBT issues.

Yeah, humans are nasty little shits. This is part of the reason that lots of people like to carry guns. I would recommend that your daughter at least carry some mace.

...and be trained on how to use it, so it doesn't get taken away and used on her.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
23-04-2016, 07:28 PM
If people would just make the practical choice to wear diapers out in public we wouldn't even need public restrooms.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
23-04-2016, 07:31 PM
(23-04-2016 07:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 04:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Not that I would know anything about that. Angel

I have no idea why someone would cut a toilet tank lid (maybe I don't get the joke?). I can't see beating a person for being different; never did, never could. I've used the women's room (no one else around, anyway) and my wife and/or children have used other sex bathrooms, especially if the kids were little or the wife was pregnant. Anybody coming to the door of said restroom would see me standing there with an explanation. They've all been pretty good about it, by and large.
Cutting lines may have something to do with a white powdery substance that was extremely popular in the 80s.

Are you saying you didn't have a blade in your wallet back then?