Transgender Bathrooms?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-04-2016, 06:53 AM
RE: Transgender Bathrooms?
My wife and 16 year old daughter have both said the thought of being in a public restroom with someone that is biologically male makes them very uncomfortable (a quick Google search of opinion polls show they are not in the minority in their feelings). That's all I need to know.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
24-04-2016, 06:56 AM
(24-04-2016 06:53 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My wife and 16 year old daughter have both said the thought of being in a public restroom with someone that is biologically male makes them very uncomfortable (a quick Google search of opinion polls show they are not in the minority in their feelings). That's all I need to know.

So would you support legislation that kept biological males from using a women's restroom, because they would be uncomfortable with it?

Or would you be more of the opinion that they'd just have to get over it.

"Tell me, muse, of the storyteller who has been thrust to the edge of the world, both an infant and an ancient, and through him reveal everyman." ---Homer the aged poet.

"In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."
24-04-2016, 06:58 AM
(24-04-2016 06:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 06:53 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  My wife and 16 year old daughter have both said the thought of being in a public restroom with someone that is biologically male makes them very uncomfortable (a quick Google search of opinion polls show they are not in the minority in their feelings). That's all I need to know.

So would you support legislation that kept biological males from using a women's restroom, because they would be uncomfortable with it?

I recall working at a huge concert event. Women were using the mens toilets. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-04-2016, 07:04 AM

Tell them to get over it.
[+] 3 users Like Mittens Deluxe's post
24-04-2016, 07:04 AM
(24-04-2016 06:58 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 06:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  So would you support legislation that kept biological males from using a women's restroom, because they would be uncomfortable with it?

I recall working at a huge concert event. Women were using the mens toilets. Smile

Yup...

And the sinks

and the garbage cans

and any quiet corner of the building...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
24-04-2016, 07:17 AM
(24-04-2016 06:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  

In this case I think Trump had it right. Just let things be. If you are true trans, go for it. Use whatever restroom you want. For my wife, the concern is random guys that just want a show getting a free pass because they can say "I'm trans" and walk into a woman's locker room at the gym.

24-04-2016, 07:20 AM
(24-04-2016 07:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 06:56 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  So would you support legislation that kept biological males from using a women's restroom, because they would be uncomfortable with it?

In this case I think Trump had it right. Just let things be. If you are true trans, go for it. Use whatever restroom you want. For my wife, the concern is random guys that just want a show getting a free pass because they can say "I'm trans" and walk into a woman's locker room at the gym.

I have to ask...seriously...how often does this happen?

As I said in earlier posts...the perverts, stalkers, rapists, etc. are going to find a way to do what they want to do. A sign on a door isn't going to stop them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-04-2016, 07:25 AM
Just make them all the same, individual bathrooms anyone can use. As long as you have privacy, washing up facilities and are safe there's nothing else needed. I don't really want to walk into a room full of men to go pee/crap so I'm not a proponent of big bathrooms with a bank of sinks and a row of stalls for both genders to use.

However, that's how I was raised so it might be because that's just what I'm used to. If I had to get used to that in order to potty out in the public world, I might.

I do prefer the small individual ones lined up along the wall, each with their own toilet and wash station. One bathroom, one person, any gender, all infant (drop down changing shelf) and disabled accommodating. It's so easy I don't get why this is such a big problem.

The law anti-transgender laws are horrific and those politicians should be sanctioned and impeached.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
24-04-2016, 07:25 AM
(24-04-2016 07:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:17 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  In this case I think Trump had it right. Just let things be. If you are true trans, go for it. Use whatever restroom you want. For my wife, the concern is random guys that just want a show getting a free pass because they can say "I'm trans" and walk into a woman's locker room at the gym.

I have to ask...seriously...how often does this happen?

As I said in earlier posts...the perverts, stalkers, rapists, etc. are going to find a way to do what they want to do. A sign on a door isn't going to stop them.

It's happening.

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/news/nation-now/s...m/45548487

I agree with this guy: "Sort of works against the point they're trying to make. They're causing people to feel exposed and vulnerable with the intention of reducing people feeling exposed and vulnerable," said pool regular Aldan Shank.

24-04-2016, 07:29 AM
(24-04-2016 07:25 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(24-04-2016 07:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I have to ask...seriously...how often does this happen?

It's happening.

http://www.ksdk.com/mb/news/nation-now/s...m/45548487

I agree with this guy: "Sort of works against the point they're trying to make. They're causing people to feel exposed and vulnerable with the intention of reducing people feeling exposed and vulnerable," said pool regular Aldan Shank.

Oh for crying out loud. Shit has been happening in toilets for years. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post