Transgender questions. I promise I won't be rude. Just curious to know

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Transgender questions. I promise I won't be rude. Just curious to know
(25-03-2017 01:13 PM)skyking Wrote:  My T and therefore my big L levels have gone up so much with the weight loss. Your statement about being your hormones is quite apt.

Fat, both what you carry and what you consume, is estrogenic.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-03-2017, 01:40 PM
(25-03-2017 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ---
That's pretty much got it. You are your hormones. Not sure I'd call it frightening so much as curious. "Oh my, would you look at that." And the guy in the interview indicates that he likes to stay at high T levels and uses injections with weeks to month half-life esters while I use a topical gel which pretty much lasts only a couple of days and like to manipulate my T level as I see fit if for no other reason than I can. (Not so humbling if I can dick with and control it now is it? Tongue )

I'm so glad you were able to listen to it, Girly.
The story that always fascinated me was as I said, the guy who gave a very accurate description of his experiences on his first mega doses of T. When he stated that he now understands teenage boys... I got it instantly. People need to know this!

I seriously think this episode needs to be listened to and discussed by anyone who may have even general questions about gender. It's so informative but also - entertaining as hell. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
25-03-2017, 02:08 PM
(23-03-2017 02:08 PM)Goosesniper Wrote:  Are there many guys out there that will date a transgender female? Or visa versa.

I fall in love with intelligence and personalities. I find a lot of men very attractive, but when I'm looking for qualities in a person for a relationship, I'm focused on who they are as people. Very few physical qualities that I might otherwise find unattractive can't be overlooked and overshadowed by an intellect and personality that I perceive as appealing.

With that said, I still have a strong preference to have relationships with cis-gendered individuals. I wouldn't seek to enter a romantic relationship with transgendered person, but if we were to meet online (as I'm prone to doing), and the personality and intellect were spot on, I would seriously consider overlooking the gender.
25-03-2017, 02:16 PM
Horny teenagers. And who knows which is which and who is who. (Other than the man hands. Man hands and feet are tough to feminize.)

[Image: teens_zpsv4c9ikwg.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Replied to wrong post Blush

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
25-03-2017, 03:57 PM
(25-03-2017 01:40 PM)kim Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  ---
That's pretty much got it. You are your hormones. Not sure I'd call it frightening so much as curious. "Oh my, would you look at that." And the guy in the interview indicates that he likes to stay at high T levels and uses injections with weeks to month half-life esters while I use a topical gel which pretty much lasts only a couple of days and like to manipulate my T level as I see fit if for no other reason than I can. (Not so humbling if I can dick with and control it now is it? Tongue )

I'm so glad you were able to listen to it, Girly.
The story that always fascinated me was as I said, the guy who gave a very accurate description of his experiences on his first mega doses of T. When he stated that he now understands teenage boys... I got it instantly. People need to know this!

I seriously think this episode needs to be listened to and discussed by anyone who may have even general questions about gender. It's so informative but also - entertaining as hell. Shy

Griffin is a hoot! I’m thinking the whole time that every woman needs 2000 nanograms per deciliter once in their lives so they can understand what happens to men when we hit puberty...I mean copy machines and red corvettes can be such a turn on. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
25-03-2017, 05:01 PM
(25-03-2017 11:50 AM)kim Wrote:  YAY! Clap

This week on This American Life they are re-running a favorite show of listeners which was first broadcast 15 years ago. I have to say, it's always been one of my very favorites. The Testosterone episode. In this episode, there is a testosterone testing of all the TAL office workers, along with the results - I won't spoil it for everyone. There are a couple of other stories but my favorite is a guy who tells his transition story from female to male and what it was like to get his first doses of testosterone. It is absolutely fascinating.

This American Life's episode on Testosterone. I urge everyone to give it a listen. Shy

Frankly, it only takes an hour to have a very enjoyable listen but...
If you have a shitload of time, you can read the transcript here.

I want to listen to it but it's not loading I think? I am curious so gonna read the transcript a bit later.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
25-03-2017, 05:17 PM
(25-03-2017 05:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 11:50 AM)kim Wrote:  YAY! Clap

This week on This American Life they are re-running a favorite show of listeners which was first broadcast 15 years ago. I have to say, it's always been one of my very favorites. The Testosterone episode. In this episode, there is a testosterone testing of all the TAL office workers, along with the results - I won't spoil it for everyone. There are a couple of other stories but my favorite is a guy who tells his transition story from female to male and what it was like to get his first doses of testosterone. It is absolutely fascinating.

This American Life's episode on Testosterone. I urge everyone to give it a listen. Shy

Frankly, it only takes an hour to have a very enjoyable listen but...
If you have a shitload of time, you can read the transcript here.

I want to listen to it but it's not loading I think? I am curious so gonna read the transcript a bit later.

It didn’t load for me either, I had to read the transcript.

25-03-2017, 10:28 PM
(25-03-2017 05:17 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 05:01 PM)Leela Wrote:  I want to listen to it but it's not loading I think? I am curious so gonna read the transcript a bit later.
It didn’t load for me either, I had to read the transcript.

Ah - I think you have to wait until like Monday to download it. I subscribe and it just downloads (I think) Sunday night. I think you can stream it ... maybe you also have to wait for Monday ...?

Try it Monday - all I know. Confused

Ah ha! - here we go: EPISODE AVAILABLE SUNDAY 7PM CENTRAL

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-03-2017, 03:26 AM
This is why I don't sleep with anyone. Everyone used to be a baby so sex with them would be paedophilia.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post