Transhumanism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2014, 07:01 AM
RE: Transhumanism
(11-10-2014 06:50 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  eh, with peoples desire, money and the other stuff to make it happen the way they think it will. I am sure they will find a way. Just look at the thousands who are frozen in storage right now, waiting to be rescued from death?

You seem to be still thinking along the lines of the traditional sci-fi concept. She was pointing out the devastating flaw in the sci-fi version. Having lots fo money doesn't let people make things "happen the way they think it will" if the laws of physics say otherwise, which was pretty much her point.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
11-10-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: Transhumanism
I hate all forms of woo gap filling, from religion, to new age, to conspiracy AND SI FI CRAP.

Until a claim is universally confirmed in a lab and has a wide acceptance of the top scientists, it should remain a claim. I am ok with speculating within a scientific sense, that is how science gets answers for the currently unknown. I am not ok with any form of gap filling.

I will go after other atheist too. The right to make any claim you want is not my issue. The ability to demonstrate the credibility of that claim is the issue.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply