Transhumanism/genetics/morgellons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2012, 01:38 PM
Transhumanism/genetics/morgellons
Ive given up on a lot of "conspiracy" stuff as it is extremely pointless telling people as the community who I "belong" to are not interested in getting off there arses, compiling fact filled undisputable evidence and showing the world. I even have to step away from my old sources to try and have more rational discussion on matters here then I do anywhere else.

Old habits die hard though and I watched this video the other day.......

The video is one hour long and it is a speech by a woman called "Sofia Smallstorm". The speech itself looks into contrails/chemtrails......it also explores what is in the air and water......then it explores morgellons syndrome (which is another thread all of its own) and finally where our technology is going into the future.

Its very preumptious however it seems to mix in some interesting points of research which I am currently looking into.

So whilst im looking up some of the content in the video in a bid to try and grasp some understanding myself I would appreciate other people to watch the video and give me your opinions on it.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: Transhumanism/genetics/morgellons
(08-01-2012 01:38 PM)bemore Wrote:  Ive given up on a lot of "conspiracy" stuff as it is extremely pointless telling people as the community who I "belong" to are not interested in getting off there arses, compiling fact filled undisputable evidence and showing the world. I even have to step away from my old sources to try and have more rational discussion on matters here then I do anywhere else.
The video is one hour long and it is a speech by a woman called "Sofia Smallstorm". The speech itself looks into contrails/chemtrails......it also explores what is in the air and water......then it explores morgellons syndrome (which is another thread all of its own) and finally where our technology is going into the future.

Its very preumptious however it seems to mix in some interesting points of research which I am currently looking into.

So whilst im looking up some of the content in the video in a bid to try and grasp some understanding myself I would appreciate other people to watch the video and give me your opinions on it.

You lost me at "chemtrails", possibly the absolutely most idiotic conspiracy theory of all time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-01-2012, 04:50 PM
(08-01-2012 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You lost me at "chemtrails", possibly the absolutely most idiotic conspiracy theory of all time.

Well she actually goes a little bit into the science of them to which I fully agree with.....skip past that part then and watch the rest.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-01-2012, 05:08 PM
(08-01-2012 04:50 PM)bemore Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 04:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  You lost me at "chemtrails", possibly the absolutely most idiotic conspiracy theory of all time.

Well she actually goes a little bit into the science of them to which I fully agree with.....skip past that part then and watch the rest.

What do you mean "the science of them"?

I don't have the bandwidth for a 1:08 video, so could you provide a summary?

08-01-2012, 06:27 PM
There's Chas - the voice of reason. He's one of them. Big Grin

There's one big drawback - who are "them?" This vid postulates a grand design that somebody had to pay a lot to initiate - with no return? Some hazy future potential? That's not how the market works. Greed and shortsightedness go hand in hand.

While there may be elements of fact involved, I'm still of the school of thought that this kind of thing is mostly fiction. That doesn't mean I'm gonna get scared off by a word. These people are believers; there is always some causality involved with belief. Since we see the world through the lens of I, could this be the industrialization of the meme of Horus? I'm not discounting possibilities.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-01-2012, 06:46 PM
(08-01-2012 06:27 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's Chas - the voice of reason. He's one of them. Big Grin

Maybe I am and maybe I'm not. I'm not sayin'.

Quote:There's one big drawback - who are "them?" This vid postulates a grand design that somebody had to pay a lot to initiate - with no return? Some hazy future potential? That's not how the market works. Greed and shortsightedness go hand in hand.

While there may be elements of fact involved, I'm still of the school of thought that this kind of thing is mostly fiction. That doesn't mean I'm gonna get scared off by a word. These people are believers; there is always some causality involved with belief. Since we see the world through the lens of I, could this be the industrialization of the meme of Horus? I'm not discounting possibilities.

I think the causality for this kind of belief is the same as the causality for belief in gods or other supernatural stuff.

08-01-2012, 08:20 PM
(08-01-2012 06:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  I think the causality for this kind of belief is the same as the causality for belief in gods or other supernatural stuff.

That they see a truth others miss. And they may be guilty of the same logical fallacy of connecting disparate data points into an illogical whole. Yet every piece of fiction is factual to some I. This I has the advantage of archetype, that all "I am" is love of my Gwynnies - see these words appear from the void?

What is their void? That money sucks and there is a corporate will in play? I'm hearing that. Wink

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
08-01-2012, 10:42 PM
After doing some research, I have determined I can safely not watch this video. I will miss no useful facts or ideas.

09-01-2012, 05:14 AM
(08-01-2012 04:50 PM)bemore Wrote:  Well she actually goes a little bit into the science of them to which I fully agree with.....skip past that part then and watch the rest.

Isn't the fact that she believes in chemtrails enough reason to think the rest of the video will be full of shit as well?