Transphobia the satire

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2016, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2016 12:20 PM by OrdoSkeptica.)
Transphobia the satire
This is my first thread on this site yaay

I was going to make my first post counter ID nonsense that has been preached from the holy house of Disco tute. But lately politics has becomes far stupider then anything our beloved closet creationists can cook up .Specifically the frantic panic by the legions of regression about transsexuals wanting to use bathrooms and locker rooms based on self identity rather then a birth certificate. So without further ado here the best rationalizations put in a satirical light.

(warning tons of sarcasm ahead but a equivalent amount of truth )

1. If we let transexuals into our bathrooms there's nothing to stop hordes of rapists and pedophiles from running lose in our bathrooms and changing rooms. Because beforehand there magic anti pervert shields in those places that magically dissolved the moment the law was struck down. And it's clear even thou we have zero evidence sexual assaults will increase

2. Your sexuality is based on the government says so you get no say in your identity what so ever it's all decided for you. If the government says your a black liberal Muslim then that's what you are. And thus you must vote Democrat and pray at a Muslim house of worship regardless of your real beliefs are because the government says so .Same goes for transsexuals the government has decreed your sex for you thus to the bathroom of there choice you must go.

3. Your sexuality is based on biology biology says you have a penis thus you must pee or dress in this specific spot because you have a penis see it makes perfect sense .

4. The constitution doesn't mention transsexuals by name therefore they don't exist. Because the constitution has no real world practical usage and thus must not conform to any event or situation occurring in the real world. And instead it's power and use must exist in an ivory tower fantasy world were only senerios it's passers at the time know or thought about have any relivence all hail pope scalia .

5. Having my daughter see a guys dick will traumatize her. After all never in human history have children seen dicks. Okay maybe that.s not true but when they did see them they all became catatonic mental wrecks or rabid nymphomaniacs. I mean look at all those tribal cultures where people walk around nude clearly there all shock victims or rabid sex addicts. I mean a girl seeing a strange 30 year old women pussy is fine a young man seeing a strange 50 year old guys dick is fine but one seeing the other that just wrong .

6. I demand privacy in this place where loads of strangers are publicly naked or taking a shit. Well i don't really mean privacy i mean i don't wanna have to share a public space loaded with strangers with someone i hate or who's identity i don't regard as real. And would totally be okay with this if it was imposed on me based on my identity .

7. We could force all transsexuals into separate bathrooms because it worked so well with black people and native Americans .

8. Transsexuals are a minority therefore why should i have to sacrifice my personal comfort for them. I mean everyone knows minority rights only exist as long as they don't inconvenience the majority or make them uncomfortable.

9. Transsexuals are not discriminated against because the have the right to do what makes me happy and comfortable . And if the situation were reversed i was the powerless minority have a majority of transsexuals dictating to me based on personal comfort id be fine.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
14-07-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: Transphobia the satire
Great post Smile
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
14-07-2016, 05:19 AM
My sister has transphobia......

But it's the other one....

She hates driving a stick shift...

Big Grin

(wouldn't it be nice if that was the more common of the two??)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
14-07-2016, 07:19 AM
My vision of politics.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
14-07-2016, 09:04 AM
(13-07-2016 07:10 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  This is my first thread on this site yaay

I was going to make my first post counter ID nonsense that has been preached from the holy house of Disco tute. But lately politics has becomes far stupider then anything our beloved closet creationists can cook up .Specifically the frantic panic by the legions of regression about transsexuals wanting to use bathrooms and locker rooms based on self identity rather then a birth certificate. So without further ado here the best rationalizations put in a satirical light.

1. If we let transexuals into our bathrooms there's nothing to stop hordes of rapists and pedophiles from running lose in our bathrooms and changing rooms. Because beforehand there magic anti pervert shields in those places that magically dissolved the moment the law was struck down. And it's clear even thou we have zero evidence sexual assaults will increase

2. Your sexuality is based on the government says so you get no say in your identity what so ever it's all decided for you. If the government says your a black liberal Muslim then that's what you are. And thus you must vote Democrat and pray at a Muslim house of worship regardless of your real beliefs are because the government says so .Same goes for transsexuals the government has decreed your sex for you thus to the bathroom of there choice you must go.

3. Your sexuality is based on biology biology says you have a penis thus you must pee or dress in this specific spot because you have a penis see it makes perfect sense .

4. The constitution doesn't mention transsexuals by name therefore they don't exist. Because the constitution has no real world practical usage and thus must not conform to any event or situation occurring in the real world. And instead it's power and use must exist in an ivory tower fantasy world were only senerios it's passers at the time know or thought about have any relivence all hail pope scalia .

5. Having my daughter see a guys dick will traumatize her. After all never in human history have children seen dicks. Okay maybe that not true but when they did see them they all became catatonic mental wrecks or rabid nymphomaniacs. I mean look at all those tribal cultures where people walk around nude clearly there all shock victims or rabid sex addicts. I mean a girl seeing a strange 30 year old women pussy is fine a young man seeing a strange 50 year old guys dick is fine but one seeing the other that just wrong .

6. I demand privacy in this place where loads of strangers are publicly naked or taking a shit. Well i don't really mean privacy i mean i don't wanna have to share a public space loaded with strangers with someone i hate or who's identity i don't regard as real. And would totally be okay with this if it was imposed on me based on my identity .

7. We could force all transsexuals into separate bathrooms because it worked so well with black people and native Americans .

8. Transsexuals are a minority therefore why should i have to sacrifice my personal comfort for them. I mean everyone knows minority rights only exist as long as they don't inconvenience the majority or make them uncomfortable.

9. Transsexuals are not discriminated against because the have the right to do what makes me happy and comfortable . And if the situation were reversed i was the powerless minority have a majority of transsexuals dictating to me based on personal comfort id be fine.

Great first post!

Do a bunch more. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-07-2016, 09:08 AM
(14-07-2016 09:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 07:10 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  This is my first thread on this site yaay

5. Having my daughter see a guys dick will traumatize her. After all never in human history have children seen dicks. Okay maybe that not true but when they did see them they all became catatonic mental wrecks or rabid nymphomaniacs. I mean look at all those tribal cultures where people walk around nude clearly there all shock victims or rabid sex addicts. I mean a girl seeing a strange 30 year old women pussy is fine a young man seeing a strange 50 year old guys dick is fine but one seeing the other that just wrong .

Great first post!

Do a bunch more. Thumbsup

Yes I agree it's a great first post, similar to the you tube rant by the liberal redneck, keep up the good work mate. Smile
15-07-2016, 06:45 AM
(13-07-2016 07:10 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  1. If we let transexuals into our bathrooms there's nothing to stop hordes of rapists and pedophiles from running lose in our bathrooms and changing rooms. Because beforehand there magic anti pervert shields in those places that magically dissolved the moment the law was struck down. And it's clear even thou we have zero evidence sexual assaults will increase

This is the same argument I've been vehemently making to uphold our anti-jaywalking laws. If we get rid of them, we'll be helpless against muggers who are on the other side of the street! If we get rid of the misdemeanor for not crossing at a cross walk, there will be nothing stopping the muggers from crossing and committing felonies!

It's refreshing to see someone else who gets the "magic shield principle". So many people roll their eyes when I bring it up.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
15-07-2016, 07:51 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 08:04 AM by adey67.)
(15-07-2016 06:45 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 07:10 PM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  1. If we let transexuals into our bathrooms there's nothing to stop hordes of rapists and pedophiles from running lose in our bathrooms and changing rooms. Because beforehand there magic anti pervert shields in those places that magically dissolved the moment the law was struck down. And it's clear even thou we have zero evidence sexual assaults will increase

This is the same argument I've been vehemently making to uphold our anti-jaywalking laws. If we get rid of them, we'll be helpless against muggers who are on the other side of the street! If we get rid of the misdemeanor for not crossing at a cross walk, there will be nothing stopping the muggers from crossing and committing felonies!

It's refreshing to see someone else who gets the "magic shield principle". So many people roll their eyes when I bring it up.

Seriously man, are you kidding me ! Transphobia is a serious problem and I think comparing it to jaywalking is quite frankly nuts. I find it hard to believe that even in a paranoid society like America that anyone would be prosecuted for running across the road to escape a mugger. Not only that but how likely is it , I suspect that 99.9 % of jaywalkers are just too damn fat / lazy to cross the road at the correct place or just enjoy causing disruption. You seem to want to remove a law that saves human lives just on the incredibly small chance that a bogyman might be trying to get you. Not only that but wouldn't someone trying to escape from a mugger be running or at the very least walking quickly rather than jaywalking ?
15-07-2016, 11:20 AM
(15-07-2016 07:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Seriously man, are you kidding me ! Transphobia is a serious problem and I think comparing it to jaywalking is quite frankly nuts. I find it hard to believe that even in a paranoid society like America that anyone would be prosecuted for running across the road to escape a mugger. Not only that but how likely is it , I suspect that 99.9 % of jaywalkers are just too damn fat / lazy to cross the road at the correct place or just enjoy causing disruption. You seem to want to remove a law that saves human lives just on the incredibly small chance that a bogyman might be trying to get you. Not only that but wouldn't someone trying to escape from a mugger be running or at the very least walking quickly rather than jaywalking ?

Two things:
  • It was a joke post in response to a joke thread.
  • The argument I was making was for keeping jaywalking laws, because they keep you safe from potential muggers on the other side of the street. The idea being that the criminals magically couldn't just illegally cross the street to mug you, because they wouldn't want to risk a misdemeanor charge to commit a felony... to parallel the idea that rapists would be stopped from raping by bathroom laws.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
15-07-2016, 03:33 PM
(15-07-2016 11:20 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 07:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Seriously man, are you kidding me ! Transphobia is a serious problem and I think comparing it to jaywalking is quite frankly nuts. I find it hard to believe that even in a paranoid society like America that anyone would be prosecuted for running across the road to escape a mugger. Not only that but how likely is it , I suspect that 99.9 % of jaywalkers are just too damn fat / lazy to cross the road at the correct place or just enjoy causing disruption. You seem to want to remove a law that saves human lives just on the incredibly small chance that a bogyman might be trying to get you. Not only that but wouldn't someone trying to escape from a mugger be running or at the very least walking quickly rather than jaywalking ?

Two things:
  • It was a joke post in response to a joke thread.
  • The argument I was making was for keeping jaywalking laws, because they keep you safe from potential muggers on the other side of the street. The idea being that the criminals magically couldn't just illegally cross the street to mug you, because they wouldn't want to risk a misdemeanor charge to commit a felony... to parallel the idea that rapists would be stopped from raping by bathroom laws.
Awww I'm sorry man I didn't pick up on the joke my major sense of humour failure, I've been doing that recently and a recent bereavement hasn't helped please accept my apologies. All Best wishes and kind regards Adey
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post