Transsexualism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2017, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2017 01:23 PM by Mathilda.)
RE: Transsexualism
This has been debated to death on this forum before. You may want to use the search function:

Transsexual differences caught on brain scan

Thanks to Dancefortwo for this link:

Transsexual and Intersex Gender Identity
An evolving page, showing papers, URLs to those papers, and quotes (usually from the abstracts) showing the significance of those papers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
20-11-2017, 12:53 PM
(20-11-2017 12:48 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  That's the tip of the iceburg circa my knowledge....I'm thinking ethno ethologically temporally circular memetic theorising as an ultimate objective....maybe that's more like a lyric than anything powerful/political tho still. I just don't want LeeRob to cut herself up

Stop misgendering him you odious piece of shit.
[+] 10 users Like Mathilda's post
20-11-2017, 01:05 PM
It might have been debated to death already.....but really I think it's capped now....and I ain't being phobic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-11-2017, 01:11 PM
(20-11-2017 12:53 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Stop misgendering him you odious piece of shit.
lol pmsl...you have no idea how many people and how heavily people have been hurling insults of that kind at me...but I'm a tiny idiot IMO and I know that....and that makes me yet more massive. My toddler nephew says to me "you poo!" so ur in company.
20-11-2017, 01:17 PM
(20-11-2017 11:25 AM)Pragmatix Wrote:  IMO Gender dysphoria is caused by gender role stereotypes...and I've got a first in psychology etc ad infinitum. Leerob I hope ur reading ; I'd drop a link but I think I'm capped from that subforum.

I doubt so. Many men and women have lived their lives without following their gender stereotypes without identifying as of the opposite gender (or no gender at all). Gender role stereotypes could have an impact on how transgender people deal with their gender identity or on how the rest of society deal with their gender identity, but saying that transgender people are persons who want to change sex in an effort to conform to gender stereotypes is false according to what I know about the issue. In my opinion, it doesn't even pass the most basic test.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
20-11-2017, 01:22 PM
People suffer from narcissistic existential dilemmas, and that is also an influence on why they cut themselves up....they/I just feel that something's wrong so they/I have to switch.
[+] 1 user Likes Pragmatix's post
20-11-2017, 01:26 PM
"narcissistic existential dilemma" is a phrase you made up-to make it sound like you know what you are talking about. Google it and see how few hits there are.

3 hits including Rob's thread.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post
20-11-2017, 01:27 PM
(20-11-2017 12:53 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Idiocy
I'd come kick your door in if I knew where your ends were because...well... it's impossible do view all the ignorant children like I just should look after them....cell
20-11-2017, 01:30 PM
(20-11-2017 01:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "narcissistic existential dilemma" is a phrase you made up-to make it sound like you know what you are talking about. Google it and see how few hits there are.

3 hits including Rob's thread.
Gal I cap google....tip of the iceburg....but I feel no (well not much; impossible to kill the ego completely IMO) pride....don't believe in free will.
20-11-2017, 01:38 PM
(20-11-2017 12:36 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 12:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yup. And medical evidence needs to be introduced, but I don't feel up to looking for it. Maybe someone has some bookmarked.

Can you link LeeRob to this thread please? Really need to check that link about the older transgender thread.

No!

If Leerob sees your thread and wishes to chime in it's up to him.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post