Transsexualism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Transsexualism
(20-11-2017 03:14 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 03:00 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  "Emma" -condolences TBH.

I wonder if Pragmatix has personal issues

Wonder no more. It's painfully clear. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2017, 03:38 PM
I just want a woman in my bed.....however I do also want to heal up the problems we've got....I'd like to tell u cats about my mental health history but am still a bit shakey about compromising my anonymity...m8 6 years....I remember somebody saying you're technically a virgin again if you've gone that long without.
20-11-2017, 04:08 PM
(20-11-2017 03:38 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  I just want a woman in my bed.....however I do also want to heal up the problems we've got....I'd like to tell u cats about my mental health history but am still a bit shakey about compromising my anonymity...m8 6 years....I remember somebody saying you're technically a virgin again if you've gone that long without.

None of this has anything to do with your the position you've outlined in your OP.

Unless it's this part:
(20-11-2017 03:38 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  .....however I do also want to heal up the problems we've got...
where you maybe feel as though you're some lone wolf embattled soldier who carries the weight of some massive truth that trans people are lying to themselves and harming themselves, or something? In which case, you appear to be entirely ignorant of the lived experiences of most actual trans people. Your apparent prescription for healing is harmful, and not new. It sounds like you actually want to hurt trans people like me.

You'll get no pity from me about the state of your love life.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
20-11-2017, 04:09 PM
(20-11-2017 03:38 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  I just want a woman in my bed.....however I do also want to heal up the problems we've got....I'd like to tell u cats about my mental health history but am still a bit shakey about compromising my anonymity...m8 6 years....I remember somebody saying you're technically a virgin again if you've gone that long without.

How old are you?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-11-2017, 04:18 PM
fuck it ....36 and my name's Henry Jones
20-11-2017, 04:45 PM
(20-11-2017 04:18 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  fuck it ....36 and my name's Henry Jones

Do you go by Indiana?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
20-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Hmm, I was wondering if it was diddo97.
20-11-2017, 04:47 PM
(20-11-2017 04:08 PM)Emma Wrote:  

None of this has anything to do with your the position you've outlined in your OP.

Unless it's this part:
(20-11-2017 03:38 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  .....however I do also want to heal up the problems we've got...
where you maybe feel as though you're some lone wolf embattled soldier who carries the weight of some massive truth that trans people are lying to themselves and harming themselves, or something? In which case, you appear to be entirely ignorant of the lived experiences of most actual trans people. Your apparent prescription for healing is harmful, and not new. It sounds like you actually want to hurt trans people like me.

You'll get no pity from me about the state of your love life.

Brainwash....that's as bad in my book as the words hell and salvation. Trans isn't right imo; and I really don't think I'm going to change my mind about that.......I could tag all kind of words to it....cowardly; narcissistic; mental; disrespectful etc. I'd love to hang out with you tho still....most of my friends round my ends have done heavy time etc.
20-11-2017, 04:54 PM
(20-11-2017 04:45 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-11-2017 04:18 PM)Pragmatix Wrote:  fuck it ....36 and my name's Henry Jones

Do you go by Indiana?
They won't let me fly to the Apple fam.
20-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Oh yeah -I just got it . Serious my parents didn't know about that when they named me.