Travel ban implemented

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2017, 06:12 AM
Travel ban implemented
If only it were true...

Quote:Reykjavik, Iceland – This secular island country situated in the North Atlantic passed a law yesterday preventing white Southern Baptists from entering the country. Officials state that the United States of America is a country in turmoil and Southern Baptists are the ones mostly responsible.

Quote:“Four out of five white evangelicals voted for Trump in last year’s election,” explained Professor Andrew Kannard of the Icelandic Institute. “The government doesn’t have an encyclopedic knowledge of all the sects that comprise evangelicism in the States. They just decided to start with the most toxic group.”

Laugh out load

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 10 users Like unfogged's post
14-06-2017, 06:37 AM
RE: Travel ban implemented
(14-06-2017 06:12 AM)unfogged Wrote:  If only it were true...

Quote:Reykjavik, Iceland – This secular island country situated in the North Atlantic passed a law yesterday preventing white Southern Baptists from entering the country. Officials state that the United States of America is a country in turmoil and Southern Baptists are the ones mostly responsible.

Quote:“Four out of five white evangelicals voted for Trump in last year’s election,” explained Professor Andrew Kannard of the Icelandic Institute. “The government doesn’t have an encyclopedic knowledge of all the sects that comprise evangelicism in the States. They just decided to start with the most toxic group.”

Laugh out load
I was born in Missouri, a few thousand of my relatives live here now. SoBaps are indeed toxic.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
14-06-2017, 07:23 AM

Laugh out load

This satire works on so many levels!

It's hilarious, and yet also makes me introspectively sad.

Weeping
14-06-2017, 07:45 AM
(14-06-2017 06:37 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  

Laugh out load
I was born in Missouri, a few thousand of my relatives live here now. SoBaps are indeed toxic.

That makes three of us TTA types in Missouri. I live right in the middle of the best stuff to see, here in KCMO. We need to have a heathen weekend, next time you and Evenheathen are in Kansas City. Evil_monster

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson