Treasonous traitor Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Treasonous traitor Trump
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5876de...a7254484d6

If we make the assumption that this information and these claims are true (which I'll happily admit are unverified), that means that Trump really is little more than a Russian puppet. Which also means the Russians are more powerful than I'd have assumed prior to the election.

It makes sense with respect to a number of aspects of Trump's campaign too. Why would Trump want to be president when he clearly cares more about money? Well, money and power are nice but if someone is holding onto information that could destroy his public image then he'd be in a pickle. It explains his pick of Tillerson and other people with Russian connections and it explains his position on Syria.

As much as I despise Trump, I don't want these allegations of Russian conspiracy and treason to be true because it would be a huge clusterfuck. And even worse than that is that if the Russians have enough political power to influence who the US president is and what they support and who they appoint, then it would mean the potential for political influence and corruption in numerous other areas and countries too.

At this point, nothing would surprise me though. Truth is very often stranger than fiction.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-01-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Treasonous traitor Trump
(13-01-2017 06:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  At this point, nothing would surprise me though. Truth is very often stranger than fiction.
If you had told me two years ago that Donald Trump would succeed the president whose legitimacy he questioned and that a report would come out claiming that he paid hookers to piss on a bed that his predecessor slept in while being secretly filmed by the Russians, I'd have called you a lunatic ... and yet here we are. It'll be interesting to see what the next season of House of Cards is going to look like. One thing is for sure: No one will be able to ridicule it for being unrealistic after this election season.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
13-01-2017, 06:54 AM
So Trump fancies a piss storm in his face. I wonder if he likes the incoming shitstorm aswell.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 3 users Like ELK12695's post
13-01-2017, 07:29 AM
(13-01-2017 06:04 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5876de...a7254484d6

If we make the assumption that this information and these claims are true (which I'll happily admit are unverified), that means that Trump really is little more than a Russian puppet. Which also means the Russians are more powerful than I'd have assumed prior to the election.

It makes sense with respect to a number of aspects of Trump's campaign too. Why would Trump want to be president when he clearly cares more about money? Well, money and power are nice but if someone is holding onto information that could destroy his public image then he'd be in a pickle. It explains his pick of Tillerson and other people with Russian connections and it explains his position on Syria.

As much as I despise Trump, I don't want these allegations of Russian conspiracy and treason to be true because it would be a huge clusterfuck. And even worse than that is that if the Russians have enough political power to influence who the US president is and what they support and who they appoint, then it would mean the potential for political influence and corruption in numerous other areas and countries too.

At this point, nothing would surprise me though. Truth is very often stranger than fiction.

It's all about the billions of dollars in Russian oil reserves Exxon owns that were frozen with the sanctions.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/exxon-mob...-thaw.html

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 6 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Trump can be manipulated with smiles and compliments. No blackmail needed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
13-01-2017, 07:35 AM
It is interesting to note the difference in attitude today. 25 years ago any thought of a Russian connection to a US election would have been of grave concern. Today however, many Americans don't seem to care.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 11 users Like Banjo's post
13-01-2017, 07:35 AM
(13-01-2017 07:31 AM)Dom Wrote:  Trump can be manipulated with smiles and compliments. No blackmail needed.

But it clearly never hurts to have some dirt when someone is so fickle that they could pull a full flop in a matter of hours because someone else kissed their ass.

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-01-2017, 07:37 AM
That DJT is a Russian stooge - either knowing or unknowing - isn't really in question. Of course he is.

Like with belief/unbelief, follow the evidence and see where it leads.

I have more.

All one has to do is follow the evidence.

Frankly, I don't think the info contained in the Buzzfeed leak is good data. Even if DJT were into kinky stuff with prostitutes, frankly I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, his personal/sex life is irrelevant.

Now, whether Trump is a knowing Russian stooge is another question. I think not; he's just very easily manipulated because he's thin-skinned and narcissistic. Putin plays him like a cheap guitar. And it's not over yet.
[+] 8 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
13-01-2017, 07:42 AM
It'd be funny if America started buying Mig and Sukhoi warplanes. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
13-01-2017, 07:46 AM
(13-01-2017 07:37 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  That DJT is a Russian stooge - either knowing or unknowing - isn't really in question. Of course he is.

Like with belief/unbelief, follow the evidence and see where it leads.

I have more.

All one has to do is follow the evidence.

Frankly, I don't think the info contained in the Buzzfeed leak is good data. Even if DJT were into kinky stuff with prostitutes, frankly I don't care. As far as I'm concerned, his personal/sex life is irrelevant.

Now, whether Trump is a knowing Russian stooge is another question. I think not; he's just very easily manipulated because he's thin-skinned and narcissistic. Putin plays him like a cheap guitar. And it's not over yet.

Whether he is a willing or unwilling treasonous traitor is irrelevant to me. I still don't think Trump is as stupid as he lets on. I think he knows how to manipulate people into getting what he wants. So maybe he is also being played but I don't think he is completely ignorant in this. If his strings are being tugged on by Russia, he is a willing participant in at least some ways.

-Rick