Treasonous traitor Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: Treasonous traitor Trump
(13-01-2017 07:58 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I do think Trump is a freak.....

But so was Bill ....

And he got re-elected - when everyone knew he was a freak.......

I guess being a freak isn't the handicap it used to be.....

I don't care about the sexual issues either. That is irrelevant. But to the "moral majority" in the US, they would clearly care. And having them in his pocket got him elected and he will need them to get re-elected.

I think that the "moral majority" likes to PRETEND they ain't into freaky sex.....

But, get one alone ---- and they'd probably scare the shit outta the Marquis de Sade.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-01-2017, 08:02 AM
(13-01-2017 08:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:58 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I don't care about the sexual issues either. That is irrelevant. But to the "moral majority" in the US, they would clearly care. And having them in his pocket got him elected and he will need them to get re-elected.

I think that the "moral majority" likes to PRETEND they ain't into freaky sex.....

But, get one alone ---- and they'd probably scare the shit outta the Marquis de Sade.....

heh

Yeah, I think that hits the nail on the head. I think they are probably just as kinky as everyone else but they fight it in themselves and they fight it even more vocally in public.

Kind of like people who fight the hardest against the LGBTQ community getting caught with a literal dick in their mouth and then a figurative foot in their mouth.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
13-01-2017, 08:03 AM
(13-01-2017 07:59 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:58 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  But -- by your standards (and remember - you made them up...) --- President Obama would also be a "Treasonous Traitor" --- for easing sanctions against Cuba ----- as they were once considered the exact same enemy as the Soviet Union........

Change in policy, isn't treason.

Even when it's the other guy's party doing it.

It isn't the change in policy, it is the REASON for the change in policy. Obama didn't ease sanctions against Cuba because he was colluding with them or being blackmailed by them. He didn't do it for personal gain. He did it because he thought it was in the country's best interests.

Please, don't put words in my mouth.

You seem to think it's OK to interpret Trump's intentions.........

Look -- I don't like the guy either. I've been really clear about it.....

But --- accusations of treason are pretty serious shit.

I wouldn't be comfortable about making such accusations without really unimpeachable evidence..........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-01-2017, 08:06 AM
(13-01-2017 08:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:59 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It isn't the change in policy, it is the REASON for the change in policy. Obama didn't ease sanctions against Cuba because he was colluding with them or being blackmailed by them. He didn't do it for personal gain. He did it because he thought it was in the country's best interests.

Please, don't put words in my mouth.

You seem to think it's OK to interpret Trump's intentions.........

I wouldn't be comfortable about making such accusations without really unimpeachable evidence..........

Yes, the accusations are serious because the circumstantial evidence has him very buddy-buddy with Putin and Russia. This is why I hope they aren't true because it will be a goddamn mess.

-Rick
13-01-2017, 08:06 AM
(13-01-2017 08:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:00 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think that the "moral majority" likes to PRETEND they ain't into freaky sex.....

heh

Yeah, I think that hits the nail on the head. I think they are probably just as kinky as everyone else but they fight it in themselves and they fight it even more vocally in public.

Kind of like people who fight the hardest against the LGBTQ community getting caught with a literal dick in their mouth and then a figurative foot in their mouth.

The son-in-law of the owner of a company I worked for -- was a "upstanding Christian Reformed Hollander.". (Michigan)

I figured he was a freak - when he told me that "sex is only for procreation".....

The owner's daughter was pretty hot -- so I figured this guy had to be closeted gay.... I said so, and caught the wrath of some of my co-workers......

He disappeared -- and after some investigation they found him living with his boyfriend.....

I laughed till I cried....

Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-01-2017, 08:10 AM
(13-01-2017 08:06 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You seem to think it's OK to interpret Trump's intentions.........

Yes, the accusations are serious because the circumstantial evidence has him very buddy-buddy with Putin and Russia. This is why I hope they aren't true because it will be a goddamn mess.

I don't really think it's all that ominous that he's buddy-buddy with Putin......

Trump doesn't really strike me as competent enough to pull off a deal of high-level collusion..... Putin??? Oh fuck yes.... The guy's George Bush's cold war counterpart..... Putin probably knows more dirty tricks than a Singapore hooker during fleet week............

I look at Trump more like Ronald Regan --- a clueless sot, who only gets by on his acting ability.....

[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
13-01-2017, 08:11 AM
(13-01-2017 08:06 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:02 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yeah, I think that hits the nail on the head. I think they are probably just as kinky as everyone else but they fight it in themselves and they fight it even more vocally in public.

The son-in-law of the owner of a company I worked for -- was a "upstanding Christian Reformed Hollander.". (Michigan)

I figured he was a freak - when he told me that "sex is only for procreation".....

The owner's daughter was pretty hot -- so I figured this guy had to be closeted gay.... I said so, and caught the wrath of some of my co-workers......

He disappeared -- and after some investigation they found him living with his boyfriend.....

I laughed till I cried....

Big Grin

Those who cry foul the loudest, often seem to be trying to cover their own ass. Hypocritical fucks Facepalm

-Rick
[+] 2 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-01-2017, 08:12 AM
(13-01-2017 08:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 08:06 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Yes, the accusations are serious because the circumstantial evidence has him very buddy-buddy with Putin and Russia. This is why I hope they aren't true because it will be a goddamn mess.

I don't really think it's all that ominous that he's buddy-buddy with Putin......

Trump doesn't really strike me as competent enough to pull off a deal of high-level collusion..... Putin??? Oh fuck yes.... The guy's George Bush's cold war counterpart..... Putin probably knows more dirty tricks than a Singapore hooker during fleet week............

I look at Trump more like Ronald Regan --- a clueless sot, who only gets by on his acting ability.....

If Trump is as dumb as he appears, then you are probably correct. But I think Trump is more show than anything else and I think he is more clever than he lets on. He is a demagogue who knew what he need to say to appeal to enough people to get elected. I think he is smarter than given credit for from the left.

(and by comparison, and to be fair, I think Hilary isn't as smart as people on my end of the political spectrum gave her credit for)

-Rick
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-01-2017, 09:51 AM
(13-01-2017 07:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  OK....

How do we get from Trump is a kinky freak, who likes doing weird shit with prostitutes -- to him being a "treasonous traitor"??????

The funny thing is -- -if the Russians DO have some pictures of him doing weird shit --- it's no longer a viable source of blackmail --- AS IT'S NO LONGER A SECRET!!!!

Geeshhh...

Ya sure can spot the amateurs, when it comes to blackmail...

Angel

I gotta admit, it has me scratching my head. How does being pissed on by R. Kelly equal treason?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
13-01-2017, 09:55 AM
(13-01-2017 09:51 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 07:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  OK....

How do we get from Trump is a kinky freak, who likes doing weird shit with prostitutes -- to him being a "treasonous traitor"??????

The funny thing is -- -if the Russians DO have some pictures of him doing weird shit --- it's no longer a viable source of blackmail --- AS IT'S NO LONGER A SECRET!!!!

Geeshhh...

Ya sure can spot the amateurs, when it comes to blackmail...

Angel

I gotta admit, it has me scratching my head. How does being pissed on by R. Kelly equal treason?

No one is claiming that Trump's sexual perversion is what would make him a traitor nor would his perversions be treason. It would be his actions as president that benefit Russia instead of the US because of outside foreign influence that would be treasonous and worthy of the label of traitor. Because it begs the question, who is Trump working for as president: 1) the American public, 2) himself, or 3) Russia and Putin? If these accusations are true, then at least part of Trump's policy decisions and cabinet appointments appear to be colluding with Russia and Putin (my mind has a hard time distinguishing between Putin and Trump and I originally wrote Trump instead of Putin).

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post