Treasonous traitor Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Treasonous traitor Trump
(13-01-2017 07:53 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Barack Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Biden Obama.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Every time I think you've plumbed the depths of idiocy, you grab your shovel and get furiously back to work.

Fucking idiot.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
13-01-2017, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 11:03 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(13-01-2017 07:53 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Barack Saddam Hussein Osama Bin Biden Obama.

I seem to recall he was the one who got Bin Laden

Quote:He is directly responsible for a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency. Democrats are down to only 18 state governors. And they have complete control of only 7 states (both governor and legislature) their lowest total in 130 years.

Actually he's not. The voters are. You are disparaging the very people who you claim elected the people you wanted. Facepalm

Quote:So you guys are freaked out. I get it. You no longer have a relevant, national party. Republicans control EVERYTHING. And they are poised to take over the Supreme Court as well shortly after inauguration.

Nope. Anything that happens (like repealing the ACA) the Repubs will be help responsible. Perfect set-up. The Supreme Court just goes back to where it was. There is no one more wacko they can find than Scalia. Meh. ROBERTS (a Republican, was the deciding vote to uphold the ACA).

Quote:But you don't get it. Nobody is taking this Russian shit serious. Nobody gives a fuck. We already know Trump is a perv. They can release video of him getting freaky with two midgets and a donkey and nobody will care. Haven't you figured out that he is not held to the same standard as a regular politician because he never claimed to be one? The only people who are dwelling on this are people on the left who think this will hurt him, but it won't.

That must be why it's all over all the news channels. No one cares. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

Quote:Blame Obama.

Nope. Blame all sorts of things, including the Dems, but Obama is to blame for nothing. Your hate for this man is irrational.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Regarding the discussion about treason, here's how it's defined in USC:

Quote:Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

It seems to me that a state of war is required for treason to be charged.

What Trump is involved in is obviously bad for the country. He's in over his head. Intelligence folks are, generally speaking, chess-players, and Putin is a master of the art. And the leaks we're seeing happen from American sources are happening, I think, precisely in order to deflate the information and reduce its utility as a lever. It's not that the Russians are amateur blackmailers -- the history of their spycraft shows that they are masters of all its details, including blackmail -- it's that the Russians aren't the only agents on the playing field.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-01-2017, 10:34 AM
(13-01-2017 10:20 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Every time I think you've plumbed the depths of idiocy, you grab your shovel and get furiously back to work.

It's not idiocy, and it's not by accident. It's a calculated, deliberate attempt to distract from the fact that Great Leader Trump is falling apart. His irrational behaviour was on display at the press conference the other day. He's at odds with his own Cabinet appointees, at odds with his own party, and his conflicts of interest will probably be his undoing.

It's not a matter of if he'll resign or be impeached, it's a matter of when.
[+] 3 users Like Heath_Tierney's post
13-01-2017, 10:35 AM
I can't find a president of the US that has started off their presidency with so much crap and seriously shady dealings being investigated, some of it treasonous. I've actually started looking through US history from George Washington to Andrew Jackson and I'm almost up to Chester A Arthur who took over from James Garfield when he was shot. None of them so far have started their presidency with so much shit on their shoes as trump.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-01-2017, 10:36 AM
(13-01-2017 10:34 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  It's not idiocy, and it's not by accident. It's a calculated, deliberate attempt to distract from the fact that Great Leader Trump is falling apart. His irrational behaviour was on display at the press conference the other day. He's at odds with his own Cabinet appointees, at odds with his own party, and his conflicts of interest which will probably be his undoing.

It's not a matter of if he'll resign or be impeached, it's a matter of when.

Oh, I don't know. Duck Vader here, it probably is idiocy ... Occam's Razor and all that ...
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
13-01-2017, 10:40 AM
(13-01-2017 10:20 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  

Fucking idiot.

Actually that's very good. Very good indeed. Thumbsup
Blame Obama. Consider

So ... he's actually telling us, that the reasons the American people VOTED for whom they wanted, and he got what he wanted, and the Republicans now have a majority, is not because of Republican ideas and positions, but because of the actions of a Democrat. They needed a Democrat to get what they wanted.

Ok

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2017, 10:44 AM
(13-01-2017 10:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I can't find a president of the US that has started off their presidency with so much crap and seriously shady dealings being investigated, some of it treasonous. I've actually started looking through US history from George Washington to Andrew Jackson and I'm almost up to Chester A Arthur who took over from James Garfield when he was shot. None of them so far have started their presidency with so much shit on their shoes as trump.

Possibly Warren Harding, arguably the worst president ever to spoil the Oval Office, right up (or down) there with GWB & Nixon (all Republicans, by the way).

It does appear, though, that DJT has the lowest approval ratings of any PeOTUS in modern times. Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/...o-decades/

Obama, on the other hand, has among the highest ratings for an outgoing POTUS. Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack...roval.aspx
[+] 1 user Likes Heath_Tierney's post
13-01-2017, 10:49 AM
(13-01-2017 10:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 10:20 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Are you fucking kidding me?

Fucking idiot.

Actually that's very good. Very good indeed. Thumbsup
Blame Obama. Consider

So ... he's actually telling us, that the reasons the American people VOTED for whom they wanted, and he got what he wanted, and the Republicans now have a majority, is not because of Republican ideas and positions, but because of the actions of a Democrat. They needed a Democrat to get what they wanted.

Ok

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Facepalm

A lot of voters voted their intense hatred of Hillary but what they have got was trump. Love is blind but so is hatred.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
13-01-2017, 11:07 AM
(13-01-2017 10:44 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 10:35 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I can't find a president of the US that has started off their presidency with so much crap and seriously shady dealings being investigated, some of it treasonous. I've actually started looking through US history from George Washington to Andrew Jackson and I'm almost up to Chester A Arthur who took over from James Garfield when he was shot. None of them so far have started their presidency with so much shit on their shoes as trump.

Possibly Warren Harding, arguably the worst president ever to spoil the Oval Office, right up (or down) there with GWB & Nixon (all Republicans, by the way).

It does appear, though, that DJT has the lowest approval ratings of any PeOTUS in modern times. Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/...o-decades/

Obama, on the other hand, has among the highest ratings for an outgoing POTUS. Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack...roval.aspx

Those are polls. And the polls were wrong during the election cycle. I conducted random polls on people I met and predicted a Trump win. I have also asked many people what they think of Trump as a president elect and 100% say he's the best. And Obama has a 0% approval rating among people I have asked.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]