Treasonous traitor Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: Treasonous traitor Trump
(13-01-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 10:44 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Possibly Warren Harding, arguably the worst president ever to spoil the Oval Office, right up (or down) there with GWB & Nixon (all Republicans, by the way).

It does appear, though, that DJT has the lowest approval ratings of any PeOTUS in modern times. Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/...o-decades/

Obama, on the other hand, has among the highest ratings for an outgoing POTUS. Source: http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack...roval.aspx

Those are polls. And the polls were wrong during the election cycle. I conducted random polls on people I met and predicted a Trump win. I have also asked many people what they think of Trump as a president elect and 100% say he's the best. And Obama has a 0% approval rating among people I have asked.

That's easy to do, when you pick your sample pool.......

You have to get your pool by random, for it to be meaningful....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-01-2017, 11:19 AM
(13-01-2017 11:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Those are polls. And the polls were wrong during the election cycle. I conducted random polls on people I met and predicted a Trump win. I have also asked many people what they think of Trump as a president elect and 100% say he's the best. And Obama has a 0% approval rating among people I have asked.

That's easy to do, when you pick your sample pool.......

You have to get your pool by random, for it to be meaningful....

I was joking. Even Fox has Obama's approval at 52%

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
13-01-2017, 11:21 AM
(13-01-2017 10:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Regarding the discussion about treason, here's how it's defined in USC:

Quote:Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

It seems to me that a state of war is required for treason to be charged.

What Trump is involved in is obviously bad for the country. He's in over his head. Intelligence folks are, generally speaking, chess-players, and Putin is a master of the art. And the leaks we're seeing happen from American sources are happening, I think, precisely in order to deflate the information and reduce its utility as a lever. It's not that the Russians are amateur blackmailers -- the history of their spycraft shows that they are masters of all its details, including blackmail -- it's that the Russians aren't the only agents on the playing field.

I don't agree:
Quote:Definition of Treason
Treason is defined as "violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies."

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-01-2017, 11:25 AM
(13-01-2017 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 10:33 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Regarding the discussion about treason, here's how it's defined in USC:

What Trump is involved in is obviously bad for the country. He's in over his head. Intelligence folks are, generally speaking, chess-players, and Putin is a master of the art. And the leaks we're seeing happen from American sources are happening, I think, precisely in order to deflate the information and reduce its utility as a lever. It's not that the Russians are amateur blackmailers -- the history of their spycraft shows that they are masters of all its details, including blackmail -- it's that the Russians aren't the only agents on the playing field.

I don't agree:
Treason is defined as "violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies."

This is my understanding that it isn't required that we be at war.

And if it is, then by some people's accounts we are in a cyber war with Russia.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
13-01-2017, 11:26 AM
(13-01-2017 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  

I don't agree:

Is Russia our enemy?

13-01-2017, 11:28 AM
It is absolutely astounding to see morons defending Trump and supporting Russia. It is fucking mind-boggling how all of these "patriots" can rationalize it because Drumpf is in president-elect. Laugh out load

-Rick
13-01-2017, 11:34 AM
(13-01-2017 11:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It is absolutely astounding to see morons defending Trump and supporting Russia. It is fucking mind-boggling how all of these "patriots" can rationalize it because Drumpf is in president-elect. Laugh out load

The cold war is over. The new enemy is mudslime terrorism.

13-01-2017, 11:34 AM
(13-01-2017 11:34 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:28 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It is absolutely astounding to see morons defending Trump and supporting Russia. It is fucking mind-boggling how all of these "patriots" can rationalize it because Drumpf is in president-elect. Laugh out load

The cold war is over. The new enemy is mudslime terrorism.

Ignorant racist fuck

-Rick
13-01-2017, 11:36 AM
(13-01-2017 11:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:34 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The cold war is over. The new enemy is mudslime terrorism.

Ignorant racist fuck

Nice try.

Muslim isn't a race.

13-01-2017, 11:36 AM
(13-01-2017 11:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:34 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ignorant racist fuck

Nice try.