Treasonous traitor Trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: Treasonous traitor Trump
(13-01-2017 11:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:36 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Nice try.

Muslim isn't a race.

Ignorant racist fuck

Safe space needing liberal pansy.

Be glad there are men like me to defend your ass when bad shit happens.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2017, 11:39 AM
(13-01-2017 11:38 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:36 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Ignorant racist fuck

Safe space needing liberal pansy.

Be glad there are men like me to defend your ass when bad shit happens.

Ignorant racist fuck

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
13-01-2017, 12:10 PM
(13-01-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Those are polls. And the polls were wrong during the election cycle. I conducted random polls on people I met and predicted a Trump win. I have also asked many people what they think of Trump as a president elect and 100% say he's the best. And Obama has a 0% approval rating among people I have asked.

LOL... so everybody else's poll results are bogus, but the tiny poll you conducted with friends or acquaintances is absolutely accurate?

And would you care to address the fact that Clinton received 2.9 million more popular votes than Drumpf. How exactly does that make him the better POTUS choice? In a true [sic] democracy, shouldn't she be the next president?

Clinton received more votes than any US presidential candidate ever, apart from Barack Obama. Also, Drumpf is the first US President ever who earned less than 50 per cent of the vote, in both primary and general elections. These two facts should tell the Americans something about the Electoral College... but I'm guessing it won't LOL.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
13-01-2017, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 12:20 PM by GirlyMan.)
(13-01-2017 11:26 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't agree:

Is Russia our enemy?

Of course not. Russia has been our friend since at least WWII when we joined forces to beat the fascist pigs in the name of communism. Been butt buddies ever since.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2017, 12:25 PM
(13-01-2017 12:10 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:07 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Those are polls. And the polls were wrong during the election cycle. I conducted random polls on people I met and predicted a Trump win. I have also asked many people what they think of Trump as a president elect and 100% say he's the best. And Obama has a 0% approval rating among people I have asked.

LOL... so everybody else's poll results are bogus, but the tiny poll you conducted with friends or acquaintances is absolutely accurate?

And would you care to address the fact that Clinton received 2.9 million more popular votes than Drumpf. How exactly does that make him the better POTUS choice? In a true [sic] democracy, shouldn't she be the next president?

Clinton received more votes than any US presidential candidate ever, apart from Barack Obama. Also, Drumpf is the first US President ever who earned less than 50 per cent of the vote, in both primary and general elections. These two facts should tell the Americans something about the Electoral College... but I'm guessing it won't LOL.

The population keeps going up, I wouldn't expect George Washington to have more votes than someone in 2016. Or even Reagan in 1988.

And of course she got 2.9 million more votes. Republicans didn't have a reason to vote in California. They knew she would win CA anyway, and there were no other republicans on the ballot for 2016 at the senate level to bring them out to vote.

13-01-2017, 12:51 PM
(13-01-2017 12:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And of course she got 2.9 million more votes. Republicans didn't have a reason to vote in California. They knew she would win CA anyway, and there were no other republicans on the ballot for 2016 at the senate level to bring them out to vote.

You've made this claim before, and it is not convincing. I'll bet as many Democrats "stayed home" in California as Republicans, and for the same reason -- why bother to go vote when the outcome is a foregone conclusion? If every eligible voter in the state went to the polls, she still would have won, because California "swings that way". It wasn't because of Republican non-participation.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
13-01-2017, 12:55 PM
(13-01-2017 12:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  And of course she got 2.9 million more votes. Republicans didn't have a reason to vote in California. They knew she would win CA anyway, and there were no other republicans on the ballot for 2016 at the senate level to bring them out to vote.

Oh. I thought Obama was to blame.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2017, 01:04 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2017 01:08 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(13-01-2017 12:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  

You've made this claim before, and it is not convincing. I'll bet as many Democrats "stayed home" in California as Republicans, and for the same reason -- why bother to go vote when the outcome is a foregone conclusion? If every eligible voter in the state went to the polls, she still would have won, because California "swings that way". It wasn't because of Republican non-participation.

You're right. She still would have won CA and the popular vote. But in prior CA elections Republicans were able to close the gap to about a million votes with a major senate race on the ballot like 2004 when Bill Jones got 5 million votes against Barbara Boxer. If that happened this cycle the popular vote would have been only a million vote difference instead of 3 million. There were two dems on the ballot this year. No republicans.

13-01-2017, 01:51 PM
(13-01-2017 11:25 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:21 AM)Chas Wrote:  I don't agree:

This is my understanding that it isn't required that we be at war.

And if it is, then by some people's accounts we are in a cyber war with Russia.

You guys have it sorta sideways.........

The difference with treason - in wartime and during peace ---

during wartime -(as defined, being declared by Congress) it's punishable by death.

Not so during peacetime...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-01-2017, 01:59 PM
(13-01-2017 01:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-01-2017 11:25 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  This is my understanding that it isn't required that we be at war.

And if it is, then by some people's accounts we are in a cyber war with Russia.

You guys have it sorta sideways.........

The difference with treason - in wartime and during peace ---

during wartime -(as defined, being declared by Congress) it's punishable by death.

Not so during peacetime...

I wouldn't have guessed that would be the difference, but I wouldn't advocate for death if it were war time anyways.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick