Treasure hunt

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-02-2012, 07:45 PM
RE: Treasure hunt
(27-02-2012 07:37 PM)nach_in Wrote:  well, if you don't want to be treasure, you can just let it be, but add yourself as the winner, as the title id yours Big Grin

Nah... not really fair if I don't wanna take the role... I feel like I scare people away.. Maybe it's just my own insecurities and that I make it up on the spot... I think I'll spend some time looking for a decent riddle or something that is more interesting, rather then just pulling it out of my ass. That way I'll have something prepared for next time.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 07:51 PM
But since you have access, could you correct the link to "current hunt" .
As it stands, the link takes us back to the winners list and the previous clue (unicorns)
Cheers, dude

27-02-2012, 07:55 PM
I have no idea, I tried almost every ethnic group and indigenous group listed in wikipedia Sad

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
27-02-2012, 07:57 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 08:07 PM by Treasure.)
New clue:

[three words, no spaces, all lower case]

On this site
With heathens tight
I knit mixed friendships
every night

Current winners:
1.rook2004: darwin
2.nach_in: sirius
3.DLJ: sappho
4.craniumonempty: television
5.DLJ: to____
6.Lilith Pride: theory
7.DLJ: dian_fossy (misspelled for Dian Fossey)
8.craniumonempty: password
9.Lilith Pride: unicorns
10. DLJ: ainu__
11.nach_in: thethinkingatheist
12. *active*

current hunt + list of previous winners
27-02-2012, 08:00 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 08:04 PM by craniumonempty.)
lol, I guess I don't have access anymore.

uh, is it a thing?

(oh, winner [dlj?], point the sig to your current post.. and if you could copy over the list from where the sig currently points and update your name/answer and repost as well... if you want.)

... looks like you did it while I was editing. ;p

27-02-2012, 08:05 PM
That was an easy one, new hunt everybody, I hope you enjoy it Big Grin

A long journey awaits for those brave of heart and sharp minds, as this is the only way they may find the light.
Begin at the first of the monarchs book of the monarch's book, but beware, because hidden in nobility you may find the path to foolishness. You must go not one, not two, not even three, but four steps beyond the meaning of life to find the words you're looking for.
From the seat to the realm is your question, In lingua franca ask these last four to the wizard whose name is big but wrong, and his answers are many and right.
His first response will be your next step, you'll find yourself in a dark space filled with magic and fantasy, but do not fear, as a prophecy lays for those who know where to see. A single moment in time repeated every cycle around the stars, a dreaded day full of laughter. About this day you must ask the oracle, the wise women whose wisdom comes from the work of thousands.
She will give you the answer but your journey will be only beginning, you must walk through the labyrinth of knowledge, remember to always take the first step, but never walk into closed paths or twisted roads, avoid to ask the oracle's brother as he will only confuse you with nothing but words and send you to a dead end.
Three times six is the amount of steps in the stairs to the mother of all knowledge, one step further will take you to what is, take that step and see, a wise man's eyes, ask his name and once he answers ask him about the nature of things, he will answer three things, the second will guide you too the truth, this will be your prize and the end of your adventure.

Current winners:
12. *active*

current hunt + list of previous winners
[+] 1 user Likes Treasure's post
27-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Is it still the newly-approved ethnic group? Are they in Australia?
27-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Ok, I will have to make the next one tough!

27-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Oops, NM! Ignore me Smile
27-02-2012, 08:10 PM
(27-02-2012 08:05 PM)Treasure Wrote:  That was an easy one, new hunt everybody, I hope you enjoy it Big Grin

A long journey awaits for those brave of heart and sharp minds, as this is the only way they may find the light.
Begin at the first of the monarchs book of the monarch's book, but beware, because hidden in nobility you may find the path to foolishness. You must go not one, not two, not even three, but four steps beyond the meaning of life to find the words you're looking for.
From the seat to the realm is your question, In lingua franca ask these last four to the wizard whose name is big but wrong, and his answers are many and right.
His first response will be your next step, you'll find yourself in a dark space filled with magic and fantasy, but do not fear, as a prophecy lays for those who know where to see. A single moment in time repeated every cycle around the stars, a dreaded day full of laughter. About this day you must ask the oracle, the wise women whose wisdom comes from the work of thousands.
She will give you the answer but your journey will be only beginning, you must walk through the labyrinth of knowledge, remember to always take the first step, but never walk into closed paths or twisted roads, avoid to ask the oracle's brother as he will only confuse you with nothing but words and send you to a dead end.
Three times six is the amount of steps in the stairs to the mother of all knowledge, one step further will take you to what is, take that step and see, a wise man's eyes, ask his name and once he answers ask him about the nature of things, he will answer three things, the second will guide you too the truth, this will be your prize and the end of your adventure.

Current winners:
12. *active*

holy canoli... I'm not even sure I spelled canoli correctly. This seems like a hunt and a half..