Treasure hunt

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
27-02-2012, 09:40 PM (This post was last modified: 27-02-2012 09:44 PM by Treasure.)
RE: Treasure hunt
@DLJ: Yes, that's a no to Socrates, and remember, the name of the wizard is big but wrong. Thousands are those who work for the oracle, she's a different entity.

@Cranium: it seems you're in the right direction. But I can't be sure what you meant though.

current hunt + list of previous winners
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2012, 09:44 PM
I'm a bit tired for now maybe tomorrow
27-02-2012, 09:45 PM
(27-02-2012 09:40 PM)Treasure Wrote:  @DLJ: Yes, that's a no to Socrates, and remember, the name of the wizard is big but wrong. Thousands are those who work for the oracle, she's a different entity.

@Cranium: it seems you're in the right direction. But I can't be sure what you meant though.

Well, I didn't just want to give it away. If it seems right, then it's likely it is.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
27-02-2012, 09:51 PM
(27-02-2012 09:45 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(27-02-2012 09:40 PM)Treasure Wrote:  @DLJ: Yes, that's a no to Socrates, and remember, the name of the wizard is big but wrong. Thousands are those who work for the oracle, she's a different entity.

Well, I didn't just want to give it away. If it seems right, then it's likely it is.

If it looks like it's coming then it's correct Wink

28-02-2012, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 01:12 PM by craniumonempty.)
(27-02-2012 09:51 PM)Treasure Wrote:  If it looks like it's coming then it's correct Wink

Yes, it is... uh, I~m lost on the oracle though. (I mistated the order earlier..) Can you maybe give a hint on the work of thousands? should I continue in the realm that I found the "dreaded day" to seek the oracle?
I was doing better with no sleep, now I'm at a loss of what my thought process was.

.. if at the end of the steps show a leak... then I might be on the right path, but I'm unsure at this point.

28-02-2012, 01:04 PM
You must part the realm in search for the oracle, remember that her knowledge is not her own, a myriad of people give theirs to her and she graciously share it with the world. Ask her about the day as is commonly known.

28-02-2012, 01:52 PM
(28-02-2012 01:04 PM)Treasure Wrote:  You must part the realm in search for the oracle, remember that her knowledge is not her own, a myriad of people give theirs to her and she graciously share it with the world. Ask her about the day as is commonly known.

Just to make sure, the oracle shouldn't be set to any country (and/or) language settings should it? If she doesn't have them, then I'm in the wrong spot.

28-02-2012, 01:53 PM
(28-02-2012 01:52 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 01:04 PM)Treasure Wrote:  You must part the realm in search for the oracle, remember that her knowledge is not her own, a myriad of people give theirs to her and she graciously share it with the world. Ask her about the day as is commonly known.

Just to make sure, the oracle shouldn't be set to any country (and/or) language settings should it? If she doesn't have them, then I'm in the wrong spot.

She must be asked in the same language as the wizard, otherwise you might get to weird places.

28-02-2012, 02:06 PM
(28-02-2012 01:53 PM)Treasure Wrote:  She must be asked in the same language as the wizard, otherwise you might get to weird places.

ok, I think I'm where Im supposed to be, but want to make sure... could the wise man be considered "knowing" as well?

28-02-2012, 02:11 PM
(28-02-2012 02:06 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 01:53 PM)Treasure Wrote:  She must be asked in the same language as the wizard, otherwise you might get to weird places.

ok, I think I'm where Im supposed to be, but want to make sure... could the wise man be considered "knowing" as well?

perhaps, the wise doesn't know the answers, but certainly he finds them.