Treasure hunt

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-02-2012, 03:16 PM
RE: Treasure hunt
(28-02-2012 03:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Is "ask him about the nature of things" a reference to David Suzuki?

no, if you've found the wise man, the "ask him about the nature of things" should be quite evident

current hunt + list of previous winners
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2012, 03:19 PM
(28-02-2012 03:16 PM)Treasure Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 03:12 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Is "ask him about the nature of things" a reference to David Suzuki?

no, if you've found the wise man, the "ask him about the nature of things" should be quite evident

barring that, would he be a little confusing?

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
28-02-2012, 03:20 PM
(28-02-2012 03:19 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 03:16 PM)Treasure Wrote:  

barring that, would he be a little confusing?

Have you ever met a wise person who is not confusing?

28-02-2012, 03:24 PM
(28-02-2012 03:20 PM)Treasure Wrote:  Have you ever met a wise person who is not confusing?

Hmm, if I'm in the right place (not sure I am yet), then I'm not sure I get the nature of things clue (as i tried them all I think) then... I think maybe Im in the wrong place again... unsure.

28-02-2012, 03:26 PM
(28-02-2012 03:24 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 03:20 PM)Treasure Wrote:  Have you ever met a wise person who is not confusing?

Hmm, if I'm in the right place (not sure I am yet), then I'm not sure I get the nature of things clue (as i tried them all I think) then... I think maybe Im in the wrong place again... unsure.

you don't have to type down any question to ask about the nature of things.

28-02-2012, 03:27 PM
(28-02-2012 03:26 PM)Treasure Wrote:  

I meant as passwords...

28-02-2012, 03:33 PM
(28-02-2012 03:27 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 03:26 PM)Treasure Wrote:  

I meant as passwords...

uhmm... I think you're on the wrong place, if you don't want to ask here, you can send me a PM and I'll tell you if you're in the right direction (no extra hints though)

28-02-2012, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 04:50 PM by craniumonempty.)
(28-02-2012 03:33 PM)Treasure Wrote:  uhmm... I think you're on the wrong place, if you don't want to ask here, you can send me a PM and I'll tell you if you're in the right direction (no extra hints though)

ok, that's all I needed to know.. If you seem lost as to where I am, then I'm probably not there.

just to make sure... taking the last "step", should it be about communicating? ( if that is confusing, then I am in the wrong area)

crap... I think I found it... Uh, are there multiple words?

From the clues, I'm almost certain I'm in the correct spot.. however, I'm not sure what I'm looking for here... Do I read everything and take into account what you said?
no, no need to give me more clues... I found it. It was easier than I thought. The first time though the steps was where I went wrong...

I don't have another hunt prepared (still), and I have some things to do.. So, if anyone solves it before I get back and prepare another hunt, then all is good.

28-02-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2012 04:58 PM by Treasure.)
(28-02-2012 04:08 PM)craniumonempty Wrote:  
(28-02-2012 03:33 PM)Treasure Wrote:  uhmm... I think you're on the wrong place, if you don't want to ask here, you can send me a PM and I'll tell you if you're in the right direction (no extra hints though)

ok, that's all I needed to know.. If you seem lost as to where I am, then I'm probably not there.

just to make sure... taking the last "step", should it be about communicating? ( if that is confusing, then I am in the wrong area)

crap... I think I found it... Uh, are there multiple words?

From the clues, I'm almost certain I'm in the correct spot.. however, I'm not sure what I'm looking for here... Do I read everything and take into account what you said?

the final step is one step further from the mother of all knowledge, in the same direction you where walking, then search for the wise man, then ask his name, and finally see what he has to say on nature, then you'll find the treasure, which is only one word
cranium? did you change the signature? :/

28-02-2012, 05:33 PM
(28-02-2012 04:51 PM)Treasure Wrote:  cranium? did you change the signature? :/

ConE, yeah, that's me... I still have some things to finish up and still have to find another hunt. That's might take me a while depending... uh, well, it might take me till tomorrow. I'm not sure. Just wanted to prove that I did it in case someone else solves it.. which will work for me.