Trekkie Thread.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2012, 05:22 AM
RE: Trekkie Thread.
*CHIRP (insignia pin)* Filox, this is your Captain speaking. Stop feeding the trolls under the bridge on deck 19.

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
01-08-2012, 05:33 AM
(01-08-2012 05:22 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  *CHIRP (insignia pin)* Filox, this is your Captain speaking. Stop feeding the trolls under the bridge on deck 19.

Tongue

Trolls? Pffft!

I hope you realise that you're Star Trek apologists. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
01-08-2012, 05:44 AM
*CHIRP (insignia pin)*

Yes Captain. Sorry about that. The doctor asked me to look after his pet while he was away on a conference. I'll keep him in my quarters from now on. Number One out.

*CHIRP (insignia pin)*

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
01-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Filox, I won't argue with you...even though you're wrong. Tongue Laughat

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
01-08-2012, 09:37 AM
(01-08-2012 02:40 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(01-08-2012 12:48 AM)Filox Wrote:  Red, if you just ignore the looks of aliens, the ST is a great great relaxation show. Yes, the "aliens" look stupidly similar to humans, but you just ignore that part. There are so many different things, so why be a hair splitter?

Have you ever seen Dr Who? It has a much smaller budget than ST, but just look at some of the aliens in that. Shy It's the lack of imagination in ST that kills the buzz for me, that's all.

You know... in some of the original Star Trek shows, some of the aliens weren't anywhere near human looking. A couple didn't even have bodies... there was one that was a shimmery sheet of sparkly colors that came around. Another was a blobby blob mass ... and uh... you know... the most famous aliens... Tribbles!!
[Image: tribble3.jpg]

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
01-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Oh the tribbles... Starfleet should have made weapons for Klingons, based on tribbles. Just beam them aboard the ship and laugh from distance while Klingons hate you forever...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
02-08-2012, 12:15 AM
(01-08-2012 11:11 PM)Filox Wrote:  Oh the tribbles... Starfleet should have made weapons for Klingons, based on tribbles. Just beam them aboard the ship and laugh from distance while Klingons hate you forever...

Oh, that's right - I forgot they could smell Klingons! And Klingons hated their little fuzzy guts. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
02-08-2012, 12:45 AM
(02-08-2012 12:15 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh, that's right - I forgot they could smell Klingons! And Klingons hated their little fuzzy guts. Thumbsup

It's a bit like when people heard about the shooting of JFK.

Everyone remembers where they were when they first saw the Tribble episode.
02-08-2012, 12:49 AM
(02-08-2012 12:45 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(02-08-2012 12:15 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh, that's right - I forgot they could smell Klingons! And Klingons hated their little fuzzy guts. Thumbsup

It's a bit like when people heard about the shooting of JFK.

Everyone remembers where they were when they first saw the Tribble episode.

For someone who's not quite a big fan you sure have a lot to discuss with the fans... Hmmm. Consider

I'm going to start calling you Quark. Cool
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
02-08-2012, 12:55 AM
(02-08-2012 12:49 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  For someone who's not quite a big fan you sure have a lot to discuss with the fans... Hmmm. Consider

I'm going to start calling you Quark. Cool

There's lots of things that I'm not a "big fan" of, but still do. Besides, there were only 3 TV stations when I was a kid. If it was a choice between Champion the Wonderhorse, Star Trek or indoor bowling... I'd go for Star Trek every time. Which doesn't make me a Trekkie.

I mean, I knew that the outside world existed... but we get a lot of rain in the UK.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Offensive Joke Thread Vosur 671 27,397 19-07-2014 08:19 PM
Last Post: CiderThinker
  Funny sign thread. JDog554 45 910 04-06-2014 04:34 PM
Last Post: CindysRain
  The Derren Brown Thread Hughsie 12 773 06-03-2014 05:58 AM
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
Wink The Religious Unintentional Joke Thread Dark Light 34 4,047 29-01-2014 03:13 PM
Last Post: Vera
  The Pratchett Thread Unbeliever 4 903 25-04-2010 11:24 AM
Last Post: Unbeliever