#Trialballoonforacoup Trending on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2017, 10:50 AM
#Trialballoonforacoup Trending on Twitter
I'm not on Twitter so I don't really know how these things work, but apparently these hashtags are now trending globally.

#Trial Balloon for a Coup

And similar without spaces

#Trialballoonforacoup

They follow Bannon's appointment to the NSC, the removal of the Judicial Branch from the US Government website, the ban on people travelling to the US from some Muslim-majority countries (even those people that are legal citizens in the US), and the Stalin-esque purge of almost all senior staffers at State among other authoritarian decisions.

More here. Not an unbiased source but data contained is factual, a must-read: Trial Balloon for a Coup? Analyzing the news of the past 24 hours
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2017, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2017 11:07 AM by GirlyMan.)
RE: #Trialballoonforacoup Trending on Twitter
(30-01-2017 10:50 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  I'm not on Twitter so I don't really know how these things work, but apparently these hashtags are now trending globally.

#Trial Balloon for a Coup

And similar without spaces

#Trialballoonforacoup

They follow Bannon's appointment to the NSC, the removal of the Judicial Branch from the US Government website, the ban on people travelling to the US from some Muslim-majority countries (even those people that are legal citizens in the US), and the Stalin-esque purge of almost all senior staffers at State among other authoritarian decisions.

More here. Not an unbiased source but data contained is factual, a must-read: Trial Balloon for a Coup? Analyzing the news of the past 24 hours

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Bannon and the Drumpfephiles started it to entrap patriots (er I mean traitors). I'm gonna hunker down in the basement and disconnect the internet until this blows over. But seriously these kinds of "there's a man going 'round taking names" McCarthyism tactics would not surprise me in the least. Hell, Nikki Haley said exactly that to like the entire rest of the world and she wasn't shy about it. The US & Russia against the world - this won't end well. It's quite terrifying really.

#sigh
30-01-2017, 11:03 AM
(30-01-2017 10:54 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nikki Haley said exactly that to like the entire rest of the world and she wasn't shy about it. The US & Russia against the world - this won't end well.) It's quite terrifying really.

Beat me to it.

For those who didn't see it, UN envoy Nikki Haley pledges to 'take names' of those who don't support US. It's the standard "you're either with us or against us" tactic.

I expected better from Haley.
30-01-2017, 11:27 AM

[+] 3 users Like pablo's post