Tricking ones mind

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Tricking ones mind
I need help tricking my own mind, there is many things I need to trick my self into doing so I can get things done much faster. Does anyone know?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: Tricking ones mind
crystal meth

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-11-2014, 03:41 PM
Well there's a trippy thing you can do with two halves of a pingpong ball...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2014, 03:47 PM
(11-11-2014 03:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well there's a trippy thing you can do with two halves of a pingpong ball...

I mean something like, making somebody hate something they love and stuff like that.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
11-11-2014, 03:48 PM
(11-11-2014 03:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:41 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well there's a trippy thing you can do with two halves of a pingpong ball...

I mean something like, making somebody hate something they love and stuff like that.

take what you love and destroy it

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
11-11-2014, 03:51 PM
Small shiny objects usually distract my mind quite nicely.
11-11-2014, 03:53 PM
(11-11-2014 03:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Yeah, I suppose it is possible to condition a human to hate loved things or love objects which previously only held malice.

But you'd probably need a couple people, a bunch of planning and a collective disregard of 'ethics'... An unaware or young target also helps.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-11-2014, 03:57 PM
(11-11-2014 03:38 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I need help tricking my own mind, there is many things I need to trick my self into doing so I can get things done much faster. Does anyone know?

Don't multitask, just do the thing! That one thing only and you'll just forget about everything else.
Listing to music helps me, has to be music that I don't have to think about otherwise I'll be focusing on lyrics and all that junk.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
11-11-2014, 03:59 PM
(11-11-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:47 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I mean something like, making somebody hate something they love and stuff like that.

Yeah, I suppose it is possible to condition a human to hate loved things or love objects which previously only held malice.

But you'd probably need a couple people, a bunch of planning and a collective disregard of 'ethics'... An unaware or young target also helps.

Oh I was going to do it on myself, and what are ethics? (this means that was never a thought I cared about)

11-11-2014, 04:02 PM
(11-11-2014 03:59 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(11-11-2014 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah, I suppose it is possible to condition a human to hate loved things or love objects which previously only held malice.

what are ethics?

Finally a person who understands!!! Now, lets get on with the production of a human-chimp hybrid. I want to see if such a monstrosity is possible, for science of course.