Trifecta of stupidity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Trifecta of stupidity
Rush Limbaugh's batman's theory, Michelle Baughman's about Muslim's brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theory's are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2012, 12:04 PM
RE: Trifecta of stupidity
(19-07-2012 11:55 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:   how can these people come up with this shit.

[Image: Drugs.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-07-2012, 12:17 PM
(19-07-2012 11:55 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Rush Limbaugh's batman's theory, Michelle Baughman's about Muslim's brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theory's are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

Rush Limbaugh's batman theory, Michelle Baughman's about the Muslim brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theories are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

You know, the first step in criticizing the intelligence of another, is to try to look intelligent. Tongue

Anywho, chemical assistance as mentioned by KC. But also faith. Those that do not understand faith, tend to use faith in a manner that's hard to understand. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2012, 12:24 PM
(19-07-2012 12:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 11:55 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Rush Limbaugh's batman's theory, Michelle Baughman's about Muslim's brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theory's are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

Rush Limbaugh's batman theory, Michelle Baughman's about the Muslim brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theories are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

You know, the first step in criticizing the intelligence of another, is to try to look intelligent. Tongue

Anywho, chemical assistance as mentioned by KC. But also faith. Those that do not understand faith, tend to use faith in a manner that's hard to understand. Big Grin
Thanks for the spelling corrections and highlighting. I always did have trouble with sentence structure and spelling.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
19-07-2012, 12:27 PM
It still don't make the theories any better. They have No Merritt and are based not on facts but fiction.

19-07-2012, 12:27 PM
(19-07-2012 12:24 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 12:17 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Rush Limbaugh's batman theory, Michelle Baughman's about the Muslim brotherhood, Daryl Issa Fast and Furious. All these conspiracy theories are so stupid you just shake your head and wonder how can these people come up with this shit.

Thanks for the spelling corrections and highlighting. I always did have trouble with sentence structure and spelling.

Apostrophes have 2 jobs:

1) to show possession
2) to show a deletion

19-07-2012, 12:41 PM
(19-07-2012 12:27 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 12:24 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Thanks for the spelling corrections and highlighting. I always did have trouble with sentence structure and spelling.

Apostrophes have 2 jobs:

1) to show possession
2) to show a deletion
Like I said I do have trouble. I do the best I can. I try to get my thoughts across and hope everyone understands what I am trying to say. I'm not a collage graduate. I was lucky to get through high school. English class was my worst subject and it shows. I am doing better than I have ever done before. I use to have a 2nd. grade literacy. The more I write and read the better I get. I'm a work in progress. This kind of makes me want to improve more each day.

19-07-2012, 12:43 PM
(19-07-2012 12:41 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 12:27 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Apostrophes have 2 jobs:

1) to show possession
2) to show a deletion
Like I said I do have trouble. I do the best I can. I try to get my thoughts across and hope everyone understands what I am trying to say. I'm not a collage graduate. I was lucky to get through high school. English class was my worst subject and it shows. I am doing better than I have ever done before. I use to have a 2nd. grade literacy. The more I write and read the better I get. I'm a work in progress. This kind of makes me want to improve more each day.

Nah, man. You write/type better than 90% of the Internet. If you ever need help or have questions with English or grammar, just let me know.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
19-07-2012, 02:02 PM
(19-07-2012 12:27 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 12:24 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Thanks for the spelling corrections and highlighting. I always did have trouble with sentence structure and spelling.

Apostrophes have 2 jobs:

1) to show possession
2) to show a deletion
No, 3 purposes:
3) Trip people up
4) Piss people off

Wait, 4 purposes, not 3, but 4!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-07-2012, 02:09 PM
(19-07-2012 12:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(19-07-2012 12:41 PM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  Like I said I do have trouble. I do the best I can. I try to get my thoughts across and hope everyone understands what I am trying to say. I'm not a collage graduate. I was lucky to get through high school. English class was my worst subject and it shows. I am doing better than I have ever done before. I use to have a 2nd. grade literacy. The more I write and read the better I get. I'm a work in progress. This kind of makes me want to improve more each day.

Nah, man. You write/type better than 90% of the Internet. If you ever need help or have questions with English or grammar, just let me know.

Or better yet... ask a real Englishman.

[... for he is an Englishman, heeeeeee is an Eeeeng-lishman]