Triple shooting (so far) in my hood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 11:51 AM by GirlyMan.)
Triple shooting (so far) in my hood
PG County cop seems to have flipped out and gone on a killing spree. Killed his estranged wife in the parking lot of my high school alma mater in Beltsville last night while she was waiting to pick up the kids. 2 more shootings today at malls within a couple of miles of me. Now while shootings are common in DC and Baltimore they are not common in my suburb where MS13 reigns. They prefer to look you in your eyes while pig sticking you. This publicity is not good for their business. My guess is they will solve this before the police and crazy cop's body will never be found.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Triple shooting (so far) in my hood
Oh my!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

06-05-2016, 12:28 PM
(06-05-2016 11:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  PG County cop seems to have flipped out and gone on a killing spree. Killed his estranged wife in the parking lot of my high school alma mater in Beltsville last night while she was waiting to pick up the kids. 2 more shootings today at malls within a couple of miles of me. Now while shootings are common in DC and Baltimore they are not common in my suburb where MS13 reigns. They prefer to look you in your eyes while pig sticking you. This publicity is not good for their business. My guess is they will solve this before the police and crazy cop's body will never be found.

Keep your head low!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
06-05-2016, 12:52 PM
(06-05-2016 12:28 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 11:29 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  PG County cop seems to have flipped out and gone on a killing spree. Killed his estranged wife in the parking lot of my high school alma mater in Beltsville last night while she was waiting to pick up the kids. 2 more shootings today at malls within a couple of miles of me. Now while shootings are common in DC and Baltimore they are not common in my suburb where MS13 reigns. They prefer to look you in your eyes while pig sticking you. This publicity is not good for their business. My guess is they will solve this before the police and crazy cop's body will never be found.

Keep your head low!

I ain't scared. We're pretty sure that more than a couple midlevel MS13 are in our little isolated neighborhood. Our crime rate has never been lower. Nobody comes in and shits on their rug.

#sigh
06-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Forgive my ignorance, but who is MS13?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
06-05-2016, 01:23 PM
(06-05-2016 01:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance, but who is MS13?

You don't want to know. And if you do know you don't want to say. Mara Salvatrucha

#sigh
06-05-2016, 01:29 PM
Just another bunch of dipshits who happen to be more organized, more widespread, and more international than other similarly minded dipshits Tongue. They've made their way to Canada as well and even put a hit on an Ontario correctional officer a few years back, which they didn't/weren't able to follow through on.

'Murican Canadian
06-05-2016, 01:36 PM
(06-05-2016 01:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Just another bunch of dipshits who happen to be more organized, more widespread, and more international than other similarly minded dipshits Tongue. They've made their way to Canada as well and even put a hit on an Ontario correctional officer a few years back, which they didn't/weren't able to follow through on.

They also know how to keep to themselves and make sure no crime comes home to where they live. They make good neighbors. I mean for being murderers and all.

#sigh
06-05-2016, 01:44 PM
(06-05-2016 01:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 01:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Just another bunch of dipshits who happen to be more organized, more widespread, and more international than other similarly minded dipshits Tongue. They've made their way to Canada as well and even put a hit on an Ontario correctional officer a few years back, which they didn't/weren't able to follow through on.

They also know how to keep to themselves and make sure no crime comes home to where they live. They make good neighbors. I mean for being murderers and all.

Self interest, of course. Competition and police/media attention is bad for business. So long as the police have them outgunned, they'd rather lay low. Unless you're trying to take their business or of a demographic from which they want to recruit. If you're a Hispanic teenager growing up in a place like this, groups like this left unchecked pretty much guarantee that your only future lies with them. There might be some perceived benefits to having them around and in control, but don't mistake them as anything other than culturally toxic pieces of shit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
06-05-2016, 02:25 PM
One perp caught

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pub...story.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce