Triple shooting (so far) in my hood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Triple shooting (so far) in my hood
(06-05-2016 01:44 PM)yakherder Wrote:  So long as the police have them outgunned, they'd rather lay low.

Popo do not have them outgunned. Mutual assured destruction is in neither of their interests.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2016, 02:32 PM
(06-05-2016 02:25 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One perp caught

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pub...story.html

You know why popo caught him before MS13? 'Cause MS13 found him, called popo, corralled him until they arrived and left before popo tried to entrap them by offering them a reward.

#sigh
06-05-2016, 02:54 PM
Yeah I just saw this. It ain't my neighborhood anymore since the parents sold the house two-three months ago and moved out to the beach, but the Westfield Montgomery Mall was only about a mile and a half away from where I was, I'd go there for gift shopping all the time. Kinda strange seeing the news photo with the police tape and scattered belongings all over that parking lot though, that's the food court parking lot.

Asshole killed that poor dude as he was probably going for some chow, and that's a damn good food court since they renovated it with the swankier interior design a couple years back. Good Chipotle and Qdoba memories (they've got them both in the same food court, that's how you know it's a good food court).

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
06-05-2016, 03:14 PM
(06-05-2016 02:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah I just saw this. It ain't my neighborhood anymore since the parents sold the house two-three months ago and moved out to the beach, but the Westfield Montgomery Mall was only about a mile and a half away from where I was, I'd go there for gift shopping all the time. Kinda strange seeing the news photo with the police tape and scattered belongings all over that parking lot though, that's the food court parking lot.

Asshole killed that poor dude as he was probably going for some chow, and that's a damn good food court since they renovated it with the swankier interior design a couple years back. Good Chipotle and Qdoba memories (they've got them both in the same food court, that's how you know it's a good food court).

Asshole was trying to go out by suicide by cop and he failed miserably. Let him rot in jail contemplating the consequences of his failure.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-05-2016, 03:44 PM
(06-05-2016 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 02:54 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Yeah I just saw this. It ain't my neighborhood anymore since the parents sold the house two-three months ago and moved out to the beach, but the Westfield Montgomery Mall was only about a mile and a half away from where I was, I'd go there for gift shopping all the time. Kinda strange seeing the news photo with the police tape and scattered belongings all over that parking lot though, that's the food court parking lot.

Asshole was trying to go out by suicide by cop and he failed miserably. Let him rot in jail contemplating the consequences of his failure.

I never understood why they can't just burst into a police station with a fully automatic and let off a full throated screech before indiscriminately firing into the ceiling like a madman. No, they just have to go out and kill some poor, unsuspecting people who did them no wrong while they're at. It wouldn't be done properly otherwise, or some bullshit.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
06-05-2016, 05:19 PM
(06-05-2016 03:44 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 03:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Asshole was trying to go out by suicide by cop and he failed miserably. Let him rot in jail contemplating the consequences of his failure.

I never understood why they can't just burst into a police station with a fully automatic and let off a full throated screech before indiscriminately firing into the ceiling like a madman. No, they just have to go out and kill some poor, unsuspecting people who did them no wrong while they're at. It wouldn't be done properly otherwise, or some bullshit.

Allow me to completely miss the point for a moment as I mention that going full auto would result in a lower kill count and a shorter killing spree Tongue

'Murican Canadian
06-05-2016, 05:31 PM
(06-05-2016 01:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  They also know how to keep to themselves and make sure no crime comes home to where they live. They make good neighbors. I mean for being murderers and all.

My in laws used to live around the corner from Carlos Gambino. He was a good neighbor too. There was zero crime in that neighborhood.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
06-05-2016, 06:05 PM
(06-05-2016 01:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance, but who is MS13?

Its a kind of robot... Early model terminator.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Sam's post
06-05-2016, 06:30 PM
(06-05-2016 06:05 PM)Sam Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 01:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  Forgive my ignorance, but who is MS13?

Its a kind of robot... Early model terminator.

This particular model was quickly replaced because a programming glitch left it with a tendency to forget to pull its pants up, making it ineffective at blending in with normal people.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
06-05-2016, 07:10 PM
(06-05-2016 06:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 06:05 PM)Sam Wrote:  Its a kind of robot... Early model terminator.

This particular model was quickly replaced because a programming glitch left it with a tendency to forget to pull its pants up, making it ineffective at blending in with normal people.

Teething problems... This is what we do research for. Yes

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post