Trivia Thread, Post Your Useless Crap Here!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 05:09 PM
RE: Trivia Thread, Post Your Useless Crap Here!
There is a town in Canada named Dildo. No one knows why.

Other interesting town names include Fucking, Austria; Anus, France; Condom, France; Nob End, England; Effin, Ireland; Twatt, Scotland; Intercourse, Pennsylvania; Bald Knob, West Virginia; Wankum, Germany; Mörön, Mongolia; Morón, Cuba; Cocks, Cornwall; Hell, Michigan and Swastika, Ontario.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
29-04-2016, 05:17 PM
(29-04-2016 05:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  There is a town in Canada named Dildo. No one knows why.

Other interesting town names include Fucking, Austria; Anus, France; Condom, France; Nob End, England; Effin, Ireland; Twatt, Scotland; Intercourse, Pennsylvania; Bald Knob, West Virginia; Wankum, Germany; Mörön, Mongolia; Morón, Cuba; Cocks, Cornwall; Hell, Michigan and Swastika, Ontario.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
29-04-2016, 08:22 PM
(29-04-2016 05:09 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  There is a town in Canada named Dildo. No one knows why.

My home state of West Virginia also has "Fort Gay". It was a state-wide laugh fest when Xbox Live banned a kid from there for homophobic speech in his location area.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
29-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Scaggsville, Maryland always cracked me up. Where the fuck are all the scaggs?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2016, 08:32 PM
#1.) Rendezvous, Wyoming. . .Last Resort Creek, Colorado. . . orHooker, Arkansas. It depends on the night which one you start at.

#2.) Kissimmee, Florida.

#3.) Boob Creek, Alaska.

#4.) Handy, Indiana.

#5.) Big Bone Lick, Kentucky . . . and Oral, Tennessee.

#6.) Spread Eagle, Wisconsin.

#7.) Intercourse, Pennsylvania.

#8.) Climax, North Carolina. Or, if things don’t go as well, there’s Faker, Texas.

#9.) Blue Ball, Pennsylvania. That means you’ll want to take another trip to Self, Arkansas

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
29-04-2016, 08:35 PM
I'm sure you've heard that pretty much all money has drug residue on it but did you also know much of it has pee and crap on it as well. ewwww....

29-04-2016, 08:47 PM
(29-04-2016 08:35 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm sure you've heard that pretty much all money has drug residue on it but did you also know much of it has pee and crap on it as well. ewwww....

Prolly has semen on it, too! Send me all yer dirty money folks, and I'll launder it for you for a small fee! Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
29-04-2016, 08:57 PM
(29-04-2016 08:35 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I'm sure you've heard that pretty much all money has drug residue on it but did you also know much of it has pee and crap on it as well. ewwww....

I haven't carried cash in years. I mean other than the rolled up dollar bill I keep handy in the event I run into something worth snorting.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-04-2016, 09:05 PM
(29-04-2016 08:47 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Prolly has semen on it, too! Send me all yer dirty money folks, and I'll launder it for you for a small fee! Tongue

When I worked in banking a couple of decades ago I worked in downtown KCK. We would get wino's coming into the bank to change out their nasty peed on/puked on money for clean bills because the liquor stores wouldn't take them. As a bank we could not refuse it. So we kept a box in the bathroom cabinet with rubber gloves, tongs and zip bags.

I had this one dude who must have just peed on himself, when he pulled the money out of his obviously wet pocket it was dripping. It also smelled vile. My supervisor went to get the box, she brought a can of Lysol disinfectant too. After she bagged the money with the gloves and tongs, for the Fed Reserve where it would go to be burned, she sanitized the counter. Normally she was always polite to any customer but this really got to her. She told him not to ever come back again or she would call the police and have him arrested. Must have worked, we never did see him again.

[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
30-04-2016, 07:23 AM
(29-04-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Scaggsville, Maryland always cracked me up. Where the fuck are all the scaggs?

Back when I was on active duty I used to have to drive through Goochland, VA to get home on leave. It was appropriate. Laughat

For those who may not know what a gooch is...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gooch

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post