Troll Spotting 101

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: Troll Spotting 101
I like dissipated. It reminds me of homeopathic remedies.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2017, 07:31 PM
It tries to write with an English accent.

(11-03-2017 04:13 AM)Billanja Wrote:  If you want and can do something to improve my reputation here, feel free to just do it, Sir.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 09:08 PM
They write sometimes very accurat troll-spotting manuals.

It takes one to know one. How would one spot a troll without having trollish tendencies?

And: Attention seeking for being a troll-spotter. Trolls only seek attention for being a troll.

"Here! That's a troll!" (Translation: He/she does not agree, comply, thinks and expresses some sh*t like I do.)

Troll-spotters seek community. Like being long-term forum-members in good standing so they can spot trolls better. Like, "yeah, I'm here since (insert date) that means I have mastered the craft."

And trolls and troll-spotters both can't shut up. They must be banned, all of them!. Or shamed.

Tolls, trolls...TROLLS and TROLL-SPOTTERS everywhere!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
11-03-2017, 09:15 PM
(11-03-2017 09:08 PM)Billanja Wrote:  They write sometimes very accurat troll-spotting manuals.

It takes one to know one. How would one spot a troll without having trollish tendencies?

And: Attention seeking for being a troll-spotter. Trolls only seek attention for being a troll.

"Here! That's a troll!" (Translation: He/she does not agree, comply, thinks and expresses some sh*t like I do.)

Troll-spotters seek community. Like being long-term forum-members in good standing so they can spot trolls better. Like, "yeah, I'm here since (insert date) that means I have mastered the craft."

And trolls and troll-spotters both can't shut up. They must be banned, all of them!. Or shamed.

Dude I've seen you so many times I could write your posts for you.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-03-2017, 10:32 PM
I think bilharzia has lost the plot. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
11-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Funny how trolls tend to get obsessed with the reputation system. Any new person (less than 2 weeks on the forum) that get really confrontational about rep is nearly always a troll.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
11-03-2017, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 10:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-03-2017 10:47 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Funny how trolls tend to get obsessed with the reputation system. Any new person (less than 2 weeks on the forum) that get really confrontational about rep is nearly always a troll.

Reminds me of that kid who used to pretend he was John Galt trying to revoke his US citizenship and get citizenship in Switzerland (of all places for Galt to go) before you IP tracked his stupid ass to his mother's basement in SoCal. Hell, it probably is the same guy. Use Tor you stupid trolls.

#sigh
12-03-2017, 05:41 AM
(11-03-2017 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-03-2017 09:08 PM)Billanja Wrote:  They write sometimes very accurat troll-spotting manuals.

Dude I've seen you so many times I could write your posts for you.
Some hint? I don't recognize the style.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.