Troll influx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-10-2012, 05:18 AM
RE: Troll influx
(26-10-2012 04:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  lolwut?
Did you even read my post?

Nope.

(26-10-2012 04:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I answered everything you've said.

Nope.

(26-10-2012 04:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not my fault that you want the world to be something it isn't.

Nope.

(26-10-2012 04:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No need to be getting your nickers in a twist because I'm a little rough around the edges son.

Nope.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Oh well Caffe, I suppose you can at least have one of these.

[Image: CertificateStreet_SC_021.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
28-10-2012, 04:04 PM
(25-10-2012 10:07 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Go back and read my posts, it should be obvi-- wait, nevermind. Here:

"A theist posts a thread that explains their reasons for belief. X number of atheists post rebuttals. The theist posts a response, with abusive language. Which of the following options do you think is going to help lead to a better discussion?

1) Atheists respond with insults.
2) Atheists respond without insults.

Personally, when option number one is chosen, I see nothing but derailment and a constantly increasing number of slurs and aggression."

Where's option 3 for dealing with asshole?

3) Atheists don't respond to asshole. Asshole gets bored and leaves.

That's my approach, if more people took it then maybe we wouldn't have a problem with trolls.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
28-10-2012, 04:50 PM
I assume mods have the power to lock threads?

Just sayin'

28-10-2012, 04:55 PM
It's up to you to look away. You shouldn't require a babysitter. If people enjoy fucking with other people then they can participate, if not then they don't have to.

It's really odd. Usually it's the people who don't like screwing with trolls that complain about their continued existence, which I already think is silly but it's their prerogative. This is the first time I think I've ever seen someone who trolls trolls complain about it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2012, 06:16 PM
(28-10-2012 04:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  It's up to you to look away. You shouldn't require a babysitter. If people enjoy fucking with other people then they can participate, if not then they don't have to.

It's really odd. Usually it's the people who don't like screwing with trolls that complain about their continued existence, which I already think is silly but it's their prerogative. This is the first time I think I've ever seen someone who trolls trolls complain about it.

Again son, I wasn't complaining, I was merely making an observation.

28-10-2012, 06:21 PM (This post was last modified: 28-10-2012 06:33 PM by DeepThought.)
(28-10-2012 06:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Again son, I wasn't complaining, I was merely making an observation.

Again,

ok sonny boy...

Consider trying to make it as condescending as possible but don't think I can beat that.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
28-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Deep, where the fuck have you been?

I was starting to think you died.

28-10-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm not your son. Seriously. I doubt you have kids, or have developed the ability to have kids at this point in your life. But that aside, you are complaining in a real passive aggressive sort of way. I mean what would you have to gain by starting a thread about trolls and their quantity?

Also if you haven't noticed the trend of conversations started with you throughout this entire thread, they have sort of been full of arguing and a bunch of whining followed by false bravado. That's the impression you've implanted in my head of you. Actually I already got that impression of you way back in your nigger debate, but this thread has reinforced that impression.

For the record, I love trolls. I love our theist trolls. They are hilarious. Sure they can get kind of repetitive, but they are like a free anonymous character study into the very thing we all like to talk about. I usually just glance over their posts and look for key phrases to find out if they are actually interested in genuine discourse (which isn't usually the case) and if they are I have a conversation and learn something from them.

You can learn from even the biggest idiots. I learned from you that nigger is ok to say no matter who it offends, even if it's the people you socialize with. Just so long as they never have to see you face to face. Or no.. wait... I guess I just learned that some people think they are right no matter what anyone else says.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Quote:I'm not your son.

THAT LYING BITCH!! So I've been paying child support for no reason then?
fml.

Quote:Seriously.

Ohh, I thought you were just joking that I wasn't your son, but if you're positive Sad

Quote:I doubt you have kids, or have developed the ability to have kids at this point in your life.

The "you haven't gone through puberty" insult. Bring it back eh? nice, love the classics.

Quote:But that aside, you are complaining in a real passive aggressive sort of way.

Or am I?
Think about that one son.

Quote:I mean what would you have to gain by starting a thread about trolls and their quantity?

Pleasant conversation?
affirmations as to my general overview?

Quote:Also if you haven't noticed the trend of conversations started with you throughout this entire thread, they have sort of been full of arguing and a bunch of whining followed by false bravado.

What's your point?

Quote:That's the impression you've implanted in my head of you.

Not what I was going for, I was going more for "asshole, but with a slight tinge of sesame seed".

Quote:Actually I already got that impression of you way back in your nigger debate, but this thread has reinforced that impression.

Did you pick on the how the part where I cared was missing? Or did you just see "nigger" and cry like a little bitch like most people in that thread?

Quote:For the record, I love trolls.

csb

Quote:I love our theist trolls. They are hilarious.

Funny maybe but I don't think I'd go as far as "hilarious". I mean Russel Peters is hilarious and they're not exactly Russel Peters.

Quote:Sure they can get kind of repetitive, but they are like a free anonymous character study into the very thing we all like to talk about.

boobs?

Quote:I usually just glance over their posts and look for key phrases to find out if they are actually interested in genuine discourse (which isn't usually the case) and if they are I have a conversation and learn something from them.

csb

Quote:I learned from you that nigger is ok to say no matter who it offends, even if it's the people you socialize with.

Damn straight my nigga.

Quote:Just so long as they never have to see you face to face.

You say that like I hide behind the PC, you clearly don't know me.
Short of being a very large massive black guy I'd happily say nigger to your face.
Anything I say here I would gladdly say to people's face.

Quote:Or no.. wait... I guess I just learned that some people think they are right no matter what anyone else says.

Son, I'm always right.