Troll influx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-10-2012, 08:04 PM
RE: Troll influx
You're very easy to predict.

Also your vocabulary could use some help. Trying to be antagonistic doesn't work for you, as you come across as a petulant child every time. Telling everyone how you really seriously don't care.

Now maybe act like a big boy and read my post. Learn from it. You could use the education. Yeah you're an asshole. Good for you? Keep telling everyone how proud you are of it and maybe someday it will make up for the fact that it's not the facade you put up people don't like.

Keep trying to be some internet bad ass rebel who says son and nigger every sentence and won't change for nobody. It's a big hit. Just know that it comes off as really pathetic.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
28-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Quote:You're very easy to predict.

Orange.

(Bet you didn't predict that response son.)

Quote:Also your vocabulary could use some help.

Yes I am aware of this, English was never my strong suit. In fact I am absolutely dreadful at it. Can't spell for shit.
But a vast vocabulary is not needed in life or my future area of life and so it's not at the top of my to do list I'm afraid.

Quote:as you come across as a petulant child every time.

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Quote:Now maybe act like a big boy

But I don't wanna be a big boy!

Quote:You could use the education.

Son, I'm edumacated just fine.

Quote:Keep telling everyone how proud you are of it and maybe someday it will make up for the fact that it's not the facade you put up people don't like.

Oh come now son that's a bit harsh. You say that like it's news to me that people don't like me. I mean afterall, I've lived with myself longer then you have I believe I am fully aware that I am not exactly "bff" material. If people don't like me people don't like me their reasons are irrelevant to me.

Quote:Keep trying to be some internet bad ass rebel who says son and nigger every sentence and won't change for nobody.

That was the general plan there champ.

Quote: It's a big hit.

Wait, so first people don't like me and now it's a big hit?
Make up your mind son.

Quote:Just know that it comes off as really pathetic.

What's your point?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-10-2012, 08:59 AM
My point is really quite easy to see if your reading comprehension is anywhere beyond grade school level.

Stay with me here, I'm going to spell it out for you as simply as I can manage.

You aren't fooling anyone, so why not drop the act?

Now that isn't what I was originally saying at all. I had two points originally.The first of my original points was that you were being hypocritical in your initial post.

My second point was that you can't seem to have a genuine debate as you immediately dive into a corner and start telling everyone they need to get thicker skin, usually followed or preceded by some affectionate title such as son, or nigger.
Probably has something to do with people thinking you are a child, not yet ready for real human conversations. I for one would be surprised to learn that you were out of high school.

Now I'm not saying that high school kids can't be intelligent or really effective debaters, because I'm sure there are lots of them floating around. Some of whom are here already. But there is a signature way of arguing that plagues those teenagers who aren't very good at it. You possess many of these signatures.

I am not myself a very good debater. I usually stay out of them because I know my limitations. But I can spot a good debater and you are not it. If you have to stoop to antagonizing words and the repetitious use of them to detract from your lack of a point then you aren't doing so hot.

Like how you feel the need to continuously call me son, as though you're defeating me every time you type it out. You're not. It's really stupid. I was just trying to point out how utterly stupid it is. So every time you do it again, I look at it and groan like when one of my friends tells me the same story every time I see them.

I'm comfortable agreeing to disagree.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
29-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Fucking earmuffs. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-10-2012, 09:53 AM
(29-10-2012 08:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I am not myself a very good debater. I usually stay out of them because I know my limitations.

You know how you become a good debater? Debate! Even if you just wind up getting your ass handed to you it improves you. I'm not saying everyone has the potential to be Mr. Super Debater but don't be scared. So long as your point is valid there is a good chance some other asshole (possibly me) will pile on.

I realize this was not at all the point of your post, and not that I disagree with your main idea, but this is the part that interested me.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
29-10-2012, 10:01 AM
(28-10-2012 04:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 10:07 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Go back and read my posts, it should be obvi-- wait, nevermind. Here:

"A theist posts a thread that explains their reasons for belief. X number of atheists post rebuttals. The theist posts a response, with abusive language. Which of the following options do you think is going to help lead to a better discussion?

1) Atheists respond with insults.
2) Atheists respond without insults.

Personally, when option number one is chosen, I see nothing but derailment and a constantly increasing number of slurs and aggression."

Where's option 3 for dealing with asshole?

3) Atheists don't respond to asshole. Asshole gets bored and leaves.

That's my approach, if more people took it then maybe we wouldn't have a problem with trolls.

Can't be that good of an approach. You're still here. Laughat

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:You aren't fooling anyone, so why not drop the act?

Oh I'm sorry son, I wasn't aware that you know me.
What act? There's no act, who I am here is who I am.
Seriously.

Quote:Now that isn't what I was originally saying at all. I had two points originally.The first of my original points was that you were being hypocritical in your initial post.

My second point was that you can't seem to have a genuine debate as you immediately dive into a corner and start telling everyone they need to get thicker skin, usually followed or preceded by some affectionate title such as son, or nigger.

Are you black? That's what it is isn't it, you're black and you're STILL butt hurt because I said nigger a few times.

Now what you have against "son" is beyond me. Can honestly say I've never seen anyone have a problem with anyone using "son" before.

Quote:Probably has something to do with people thinking you are a child

People can think what they like. They can think I'm a child or they can think I'm some dashing super stud. It's completely irrelevant to me posting here.

Quote:I for one would be surprised to learn that you were out of high school.

Still going for the age "insults" huh?
What, you read one/two threads and you suddenly know everything about me?

Quote:Now I'm not saying that high school kids can't be intelligent

Well you're certainly passively aggressively implying it.

Quote:You possess many of these signatures.

Son, I've said it many times that I'm a lousy debater, what's your point?

Quote: But I can spot a good debater and you are not it.

Thank you for this obvious observation.

Hey Lucradis, I don't know if you noticed but your name's rainbow.

Quote:If you have to stoop to antagonizing words and the repetitious use of them to detract from your lack of a point then you aren't doing so hot.

Son, "son" is not an antagonizing word. If you are getting worked up so much over the use of "son" no wonder you got your nickers in a twist still about "nigga".

How old are you? 80? You certainly act like it.

Quote:Like how you feel the need to continuously call me son, as though you're defeating me every time you type it out. You're not. It's really stupid. I was just trying to point out how utterly stupid it is.

It's one fucking word. Calm your tits son.
It's not even an offensive word!

Quote:So every time you do it again, I look at it and groan like when one of my friends tells me the same story every time I see them.

Why are you on the internet if you're so easy to antagonize?
I'm truly stumped as to why you're so pissed off about me using "son", son.

Quote:I'm comfortable agreeing to disagree.

Agree to disagree on what?
Seriously, all you've done is come on here and spout shit about how you don't like me because you obviously got your knickers in a twist over the whole nigger shit and now seems like a good time as any for you to have a go iyo.
But you're not saying anything new not to mention basing it on what, 10% of my posts? Not only do you not know me personally but you don't even know me on this forum I really fail to see where you're basing all this "lets hate on muffs" shit from other then one or two threads.
I mean if we're having a go at each other I might as well make some baseless shit as well but I'm not like you Lucradis so I wont I'll just say that while you're on a roll you might as well let it allll out. Please son, tell me more how you know me and how I'm a horrible person, nigga.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
29-10-2012, 10:07 AM
(29-10-2012 09:53 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 08:59 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I am not myself a very good debater. I usually stay out of them because I know my limitations.

You know how you become a good debater? Debate! Even if you just wind up getting your ass handed to you it improves you. I'm not saying everyone has the potential to be Mr. Super Debater but don't be scared.

The correct term is Mr. Master Debater, and Luc is already a self-described expert.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 10:08 AM
(29-10-2012 10:01 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-10-2012 04:04 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Where's option 3 for dealing with asshole?

3) Atheists don't respond to asshole. Asshole gets bored and leaves.

That's my approach, if more people took it then maybe we wouldn't have a problem with trolls.

Can't be that good of an approach. You're still here. Laughat

[Image: c303emotivational-posters-i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post
29-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh earmuffs...

I'm done man. Your tactic of playing dumb at opportune moments is so exhausting. And if it isn't a tactic then... you're an idiot.

I don't like you. You don't make any valid points you just try and use semantics or the dumb game to make someone else's points seem less valid. That shit only works on children and morons.

I recommend that we both avoid one anothers future posts for the sake of sanity.