Troll influx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 10:16 PM
RE: Troll influx
Your mom reminds me of highschool.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2012, 10:18 PM
(29-10-2012 09:04 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  your mum....

Seriously... this thread reminds me of high school!

Are you saying you haven't fucked his mum yet? If not, you need to tap that. She's awesome! She does this little thing with her toes and tongue...well, I'll just let you find out for yourself. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
29-10-2012, 10:19 PM
(29-10-2012 10:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Your mom reminds me of highschool.

Your mom is still in high school.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
29-10-2012, 10:44 PM
(29-10-2012 10:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 09:04 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  your mum....

Seriously... this thread reminds me of high school!

...She does this little thing with her toes and tongue...well, I'll just let you find out for yourself. Thumbsup

.... You need to work on your pitch.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-10-2012, 10:46 PM
(29-10-2012 10:44 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-10-2012 10:18 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ...She does this little thing with her toes and tongue...well, I'll just let you find out for yourself. Thumbsup

.... You need to work on your pitch.

You need to work on expanding your horizons. Big Grin

29-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Perhaps it is you whom needs to work on horizon expansion!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-10-2012, 11:17 PM
(29-10-2012 11:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Perhaps it is you whom needs to work on horizon expansion!

Oh no you di'int! (I'm my best archetypal sassy black lady voice, which by the way is pretty terrible at best)

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
30-10-2012, 12:27 AM
(29-10-2012 11:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Perhaps it is you whom needs to work on horizon expansion!

You can't just repeat back to me what I already said. I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you! Tongue

30-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Yes I can! And I have proof, I did so, therefore I can!

30-10-2012, 03:37 AM
(30-10-2012 12:42 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yes I can! And I have proof, I did so, therefore I can!

Logical Fallacy! All you have done is proven that you had the ability in the past. I was born in the past, but that does not logically prove that I can repeat that experience again. He didn't say you never had that ability, only that you don't currently (as of the time that he made his post) have the ability to do it, so suck on a lemon, doody-head.

In case anyone was wondering, yes I am very bored and need to remain awake for eight more hours minimum.

[+] 3 users Like Dark Light's post