Troll influx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 06:06 AM
RE: Troll influx
You fuckers. Why don't you people just relax and read what you like, who gives a fuck what words does one use or avoid? I love the fact that I can come in here and say shit ass tits fuck ass again bitch dog-licking-his-balls... If someone says something directly to you, just ignore the fucker, eventually they will go away, we shall prevail.

Trolls you say? Great, that gives us more interesting anti-troll things to do. In an atheistic forum like this one, you gotta have trolls, or the opposite would mean that this atheist forum is full of pussies and that no one want to come here to troll us. More trolls means more attention and hurt feelings from assholes that do not belong here. Hurting the feelings of assholes is always a good thing, right?

During my few years I've been here I noticed a few radical ideas that people like to promote and I find it unbelievably good. Good for debates, good for new ideas, good for changing the retarded box this worlds has turned into. I say fuck them all, I say go Ears, tell them whatever you like, I say evolve, and let the chips fall where they may...

Anyway, fuck you all.

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
24-10-2012, 06:34 AM
except on the carpet, because then I have to vacuum them up.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-10-2012, 06:41 AM
(24-10-2012 05:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nigga please, do I really need to explain my lack of giving two flying shits about my use of the word nigga and how effects "the status quo"

So its ok for you not to give a shit about how you conduct yourself on the forum, yet its not ok for others?????

(24-10-2012 05:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yes I am aware that people don't like it. No I will not change to suit others, there is an ignore button for a reason.
Sack up, build a bridge and get over it.

I dont understand. If those are your standards then how can you even begin to put people in the "troll" catergory when they are doing nothing more than exhibiting the same standards that you practise yourself????

Sounds very hipocritical to me that does.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
24-10-2012, 07:03 AM
Offtopic

I think this forum needs a thread where people can spit venom at each other for my entertainment. Also:

[+] 5 users Like caffeinesoul's post
24-10-2012, 07:23 AM
(24-10-2012 04:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  I come to this forum because of its openess and I stay because of the people here. However recently there has been a bit of "ganging up" on people, well it feels like that to me anyway.

I get that, but I think it's inevitable. If someone announces that they are a theist, they get jumped with questions and then (predictably) they make a bunch of logical fallacies and everyone gets annoyed. Furthermore, I imagine a lot of the people here are in agreement, and want to speak their piece to theists, which leads to theists being swamped with questions and pressure to answer them all.

Conversely, a lot of the new theist(?) members have been jumping into discourse, all guns blazing. IfC, for instance. IfC hijacked a thread and - without giving anyone else his position (until asked) - started putting everyone on the defensive.

I'm wondering if there should be a policy put in place to stop that from happening, so we can get to know the theists a bit better before we delve into a heated discussion. Maybe make it so that they have a 48 hour period, upon signing up, where they're limited to posting in the more social areas of the forum (i.e. "The Rest" of the forum)? It's easy to assume these theists are all trolls when we know nothing about them and have no opportunity to socialize with them.
24-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Quote:So its ok for you not to give a shit about how you conduct yourself on the forum, yet its not ok for others?????

now you're catching on.
clap clap.

Quote:Sounds very hipocritical to me that does.

What's your point?

24-10-2012, 07:30 AM
Nice thought Caffy (and great vid; is that you?)
But there's a kinda anti-rule rule around here.

I think it's more simple than that.

How about a little gentle(wo)manly conduct... If first on the scene, do what you will. If it is obvious that there is already a battle commencing, then hang back and wait your turn.

Simple good manners, I think.

24-10-2012, 07:34 AM
(24-10-2012 05:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nigga please, do I really need to explain my lack of giving two flying shits about my use of the word nigga and how effects "the status quo" or can I just assume that you are a big boy and can do a simple bit of searching to find said thread to re-read what I wrote on the matter because I'm seriously getting a little bit annoyed of repeating myself over and over again.
Yes I said "nigger" and "nigga". Yes I am aware that people don't like it. No I will not change to suit others, there is an ignore button for a reason.

There goes that pointless, insensitive, hurtful, stupid crap again!

No

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
24-10-2012, 07:41 AM
(24-10-2012 07:23 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 04:44 AM)bemore Wrote:  I come to this forum because of its openess and I stay because of the people here. However recently there has been a bit of "ganging up" on people, well it feels like that to me anyway.

I get that, but I think it's inevitable. If someone announces that they are a theist, they get jumped with questions and then (predictably) they make a bunch of logical fallacies and everyone gets annoyed. Furthermore, I imagine a lot of the people here are in agreement, and want to speak their piece to theists, which leads to theists being swamped with questions and pressure to answer them all.

Conversely, a lot of the new theist(?) members have been jumping into discourse, all guns blazing. IfC, for instance. IfC hijacked a thread and - without giving anyone else his position (until asked) - started putting everyone on the defensive.

I'm wondering if there should be a policy put in place to stop that from happening, so we can get to know the theists a bit better before we delve into a heated discussion. Maybe make it so that they have a 48 hour period, upon signing up, where they're limited to posting in the more social areas of the forum (i.e. "The Rest" of the forum)? It's easy to assume these theists are all trolls when we know nothing about them and have no opportunity to socialize with them.

If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

They come to an ATHEIST forum. If they don't expect to get jumped with questions then they are fucking morons.
Every theist comes here with hopes that saying "God is the only way to salvation" will suddenly "cure" us of our atheism. They come here with that one purpose of trying to convert us because they suddenly feel christian or something.
So then when we question their beliefs and said theist gets that we are not going to convert to theism, they fuck off. It's the same shit over and over and over...

It's not even like we can have good debates with KC because he's hardly a "theist" in the common every day Christian sense.

Its not the question bombardment that scares them off, it's the fact that they learn they wont convert us and in fact instead of them making us think it'll be us making them think and anything that goes against their religion is a no-no.
Internet is easy, you can just never go back to said site again. It's not like face to face which atheists here expect. People here expect that they will stick around and answer all their questions. These theists have no interest in rational conversation, only bible bashing conversion.

24-10-2012, 07:47 AM
(24-10-2012 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 05:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nigga please, do I really need to explain my lack of giving two flying shits about my use of the word nigga and how effects "the status quo" or can I just assume that you are a big boy and can do a simple bit of searching to find said thread to re-read what I wrote on the matter because I'm seriously getting a little bit annoyed of repeating myself over and over again.
Yes I said "nigger" and "nigga". Yes I am aware that people don't like it. No I will not change to suit others, there is an ignore button for a reason.

There goes that pointless, insensitive, hurtful, stupid crap again!

No

You will find the ignore button under "User CP" under "Buddy/Ignore List".
Just type in "earmuffs" and hit "add to ignore list"