Troll influx

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-10-2012, 07:58 AM
RE: Troll influx
(24-10-2012 07:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:So its ok for you not to give a shit about how you conduct yourself on the forum, yet its not ok for others?????

now you're catching on.
clap clap.

Quote:Sounds very hipocritical to me that does.

What's your point?

None now... your childish hipocritical actions and double standards speak louder than words muffs.

You make a thread complaining about yourself lol.

Bravo.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-10-2012, 08:02 AM
(24-10-2012 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You will find the ignore button under "User CP" under "Buddy/Ignore List".
Just type in "earmuffs" and hit "add to ignore list"

I chirped you for this before. Too bad you're the unchirpable. I can't possibly ignore you because you make me laugh and fall off my chair. But I *can* think you're being a douche sometimes Smile Although I think you're not really... but it's hard to be sure... ergo... no ignore button for you Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
24-10-2012, 08:19 AM
(24-10-2012 07:58 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 07:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  now you're catching on.
clap clap.

What's your point?

None now... your childish hipocritical actions and double standards speak louder than words muffs.

You make a thread complaining about yourself lol.

Bravo.

Who said I was complaining?
I'm merely making a innocuous commentary on troll activity.

Look, the deal is Bemore, if you can't see the difference between a regular poster (ie: Me) and a troll (ie: I and I) then that is your problem, not mine... nigga.
Sure, I spam trolls threads. The sooner threads go way OT onto upside-down-dogs or cooking recipes or whatever, the quicker the troll loses interest and leaves. If anything... nigga... I should be receiving a medal for public service.

Notice how I'm not "trolling" normal legit threads?? Generally that's a clue, nigga.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
24-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Three points I want to make:

1) This is the Internet - it's a harsh place, if you haven't accepted that yet, you may want to reevaluate your decision to come online.

2) This place is pretty "softball" when it comes to acidity, ganging up, and maliciousness. The grass is not greener on the other side.

3) People should expect to have their views challenged here and respond accordingly. If you respond pretentiously or arrogantly, you can almost be certain that you will be mercilessly trolled (a righteous trolling - not troll trolling). If you respond intelligently and respectfully, then the opposite is true, and your assimilation is a lot easier.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
24-10-2012, 08:40 AM
(24-10-2012 07:30 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Nice thought Caffy (and great vid; is that you?)
But there's a kinda anti-rule rule around here.

I think it's more simple than that.

How about a little gentle(wo)manly conduct... If first on the scene, do what you will. If it is obvious that there is already a battle commencing, then hang back and wait your turn.

Simple good manners, I think.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of forum rules either, maybe if it was more of a guideline?

Unfortunately the person in the video isn't me, this is: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid174581

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

[Image: BRTky.jpg]

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  They come to an ATHEIST forum. If they don't expect to get jumped with questions then they are fucking morons.

Well, damn, you're right. This is an atheist forum!

... Wait, why is that relevant?

I expect to be mugged when I walk out at night, that doesn't mean I should be mugged, or that mugging is a good thing to do. Why do we have to perpetuate the tradition of jumping theists who dare to venture into these forums just because this is an atheist forum? What the fuck does this being an atheist forum have to do with bad manners/anti-social behaviour? Why can't we be more hospitable?

Sure, if the theist wants to skip getting to know us, by all means ask them questions; but wait until the theist has pushed some belief (saying why they are a theist doesn't count). And fuck, if you don't wanna be nice (or even remotely tactful) then go for it! Be an obtrusive cunt - knock yourself out! But don't think that you're justified in doing so, simply because this is an atheist forum.

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not even like we can have good debates with KC because he's hardly a "theist" in the common every day Christian sense.

The fuck does KC's particular religion have to do with anything. As if conventional Christianity is any more rational, HA! That's no reason to dismiss debates with KC - his beliefs are just as valid as those of a run-of-the-mill Catholic.

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Its not the question bombardment that scares them off, it's the fact that they learn they wont convert us and in fact instead of them making us think it'll be us making them think and anything that goes against their religion is a no-no.

I had no idea that you could read minds. Fascinating.

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Internet is easy, you can just never go back to said site again.

Oh, I see! It's because we're an atheist forum... on the internet! That's why we should ditch civility! That makes a lot more sense, yeah, absolutely.

No hang on, you lost me again.

Let's say I run a local club for people who play WoW, and some cunt who plays Rift runs in to make friends with us, or to engage in discussion over which game is better and why - whatever, the reason is trivial. This club is mine, so obviously I should shout the Rift-loving-fucktard out, right? I mean, if they don't like it, they don't have to come back, do they? This is Earth, after all and the world is a cruel, uncaring place. Fuck their feelings. Fuck the fact that we could've gotten on. Fuck the notion that we could've had good discussions. THE FUCKER PLAYED RIFT AND THIS IS MY FUCKING WOW CLUB.

(24-10-2012 07:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  It's not like face to face which atheists here expect. People here expect that they will stick around and answer all their questions. These theists have no interest in rational conversation, only bible bashing conversion.

Yes, those theists have no interest in rational conversation. So let's treat them all the same?
[+] 5 users Like caffeinesoul's post
24-10-2012, 08:51 AM
(24-10-2012 07:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-10-2012 07:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  There goes that pointless, insensitive, hurtful, stupid crap again!

No

You will find the ignore button under "User CP" under "Buddy/Ignore List".
Just type in "earmuffs" and hit "add to ignore list"

That would cut threads into senseless jabber, wherever you post, things following your post make no sense anymore.

Why should I have to give up reading here and following thoughts because you can't refrain from using one stupid word? What's so hard about that?

Besides I enjoyed a lot of your comments in the "I hate rich people" thread.

Just cut the crap. Looks like today you forgot to take your meds or something, you're going off on tangent after tangent without making any goddamn sense.

How old are you anyway? Maybe you are skipping class in grade school?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-10-2012, 09:18 AM
(24-10-2012 08:19 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Look, the deal is Bemore, if you can't see the difference between a regular poster (ie: Me) and a troll (ie: I and I) then that is your problem, not mine... nigga.
Sure, I spam trolls threads. The sooner threads go way OT onto upside-down-dogs or cooking recipes or whatever, the quicker the troll loses interest and leaves. If anything... nigga... I should be receiving a medal for public service.

Notice how I'm not "trolling" normal legit threads?? Generally that's a clue, nigga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Quote:In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Why use the word Nigga three times to me muffs... the word doesnt bother me. Are you trying to get a rise out of me??? Are you getting off on this??? Do you really need to boost your ego this way???

The word is either derogatory or it is said to close people.... unless you know of any other meaning I respectfully ask you not to use the word Nigga to me again. Not because it bothers me but simply because at the moment you are not my "bretheren"

Who are you to judge what is "right and wrong"? Who do you think you are muffs? Do you really think that this forum which advocates free speech needs somebody like you to "troll" the "trolls".... or is it a title that you feel you need to give yourself to give yourself some status on here or what???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
24-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:[Image: BRTky.jpg]

I was referring to the whole forum.
If you would care to venture over to the religion section you will notice that it's not me that's asking all the questions.

Quote:I expect to be mugged when I walk out at night, that doesn't mean I should be mugged, or that mugging is a good thing to do. Why do we have to perpetuate the tradition of jumping theists who dare to venture into these forums just because this is an atheist forum?

Here's another revelation for you, questioning someone's beliefs is =/= (not equal to) mugging someone at night.
If you cannot tell the difference then you sir have a few issues.

Quote:And fuck, if you don't wanna be nice (or even remotely tactful) then go for it! Be an obtrusive cunt - knock yourself out!

Thank you for your permission to be myself.

Quote:But don't think that you're justified in doing so, simply because this is an atheist forum.

So what? Not question theists as to why they're theists? That's why they're here.
Theists don't just decide to join an atheist forum to make friends. If they were after friends they'd hang out in their corner of the net with like minded people.

You're making it out like we're all a bunch of monsters. If the person is nice and rational then the forum is nice and rational back to them.
It's entirely on them if get trolled or not.
Had The Theist come on presented his arguments, people would respond, then he can rebuttal nicely etc.. and all would have been fine. But he didn't. He came on here, presented his arguments, the forum responded and rebuttaled with verbal abuse and a bunch of crap. So he in turn got a bunch of crap back.

We're not the bad guys here, it's on them how we behave. The forum just responds accordingly.

Quote:The fuck does KC's particular religion have to do with anything. As if conventional Christianity is any more rational, HA! That's no reason to dismiss debates with KC - his beliefs are just as valid as those of a run-of-the-mill Catholic.

KC's beliefs are not every day Christian beliefs.
Hence, no they're not.
You can't argue the stupidity of the Vatican promoting AIDS (anti-condom = pro-aids) with KC because he agrees it's stupid.
Arguing anything the Vatican does with a Catholic however has some merit because you can show them the stupidity etc.. etc..
Basically, you have a better chance of actually getting somewhere with a random then KC.

Quote:I had no idea that you could read minds. Fascinating.

One of my many gifts.

Quote:Oh, I see! It's because we're an atheist forum... on the internet! That's why we should ditch civility!

I never said that, and the quote you quoted wasn't even in that context. It wasn't even referring to us.

Quote:Let's say I run a local club for people who play WoW, and some cunt who plays Rift runs in to make friends with us, or to engage in discussion over which game is better and why - whatever, the reason is trivial. This club is mine, so obviously I should shout the Rift-loving-fucktard out, right? I mean, if they don't like it, they don't have to come back, do they? This is Earth, after all and the world is a cruel, uncaring place. Fuck their feelings. Fuck the fact that we could've gotten on. Fuck the notion that we could've had good discussions. THE FUCKER PLAYED RIFT AND THIS IS MY FUCKING WOW CLUB.

Was said Rift player coming to your little circle jerk to troll?
Because that is the people who we're talking about, people who come here to troll.
Because in that case yes kick his Rift playing ass out.

If not well then would you ask him why Rift was better (in his opinion)? Sure you would. How is that any different to us asking a theist why he's a theist?
You'd counter his arguments and offer ones of your own etc..

same thing.

Quote:Yes, those theists have no interest in rational conversation. So let's treat them all the same?

Those that want a rational conversation get it.
Those that ignore information, those that just keep repeating bible verses, those that refuse to have rational conversation get trolled/ignored.
I don't know what you're complaining about.

Quote:That would cut threads into senseless jabber, wherever you post, things following your post make no sense anymore.

Then don't ignore me. Ignore me, don't ignore me, those are your two options.

Quote:you're going off on tangent after tangent without making any goddamn sense.

Keep up Dom.
Two subject matter: Trolls and Theists.

Quote:How old are you anyway? Maybe you are skipping class in grade school?

I'm 21. My age is irrelevant. Ato is a good example of that.
If you wanna judge people based on their age and not their worth then that is your problem.

24-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Quote:Why use the word Nigga three times to me muffs... the word doesnt bother me. Are you trying to get a rise out of me??? Are you getting off on this??? Do you really need to boost your ego this way???

The word is either derogatory or it is said to close people.... unless you know of any other meaning I respectfully ask you not to use the word Nigga to me again. Not because it bothers me but simply because at the moment you are not my "bretheren"

Because nigga, you brought it up.

Quote:Who are you to judge what is "right and wrong"?

Someone with obviously far better judgement then you... nigga.

Quote:Who do you think you are muffs?

I assume this is a rhetorical question or do you want the literal translation of whom I think I am?

Quote: Do you really think that this forum which advocates free speech needs somebody like you to "troll" the "trolls".... or is it a title that you feel you need to give yourself to give yourself some status on here or what???

If by somebody like me to troll the trolls you mean someone to divert and derail threads with a little bit of humor in turn hopefully making trolls lose interest whilst avoiding future arguments etc.. then yeah sure I guess the forum could use someone like that.
Afterall, you'd be arguing pointlessly for 10's of pages if I didn't step up and intervene. Your welcome... nigga.

I don't feel the need to give myself any "status". Do you feel the need to give yourself this "status" of white knight hero for the trolls that you're trying to be right now?
"Look at me, Super Bemore, hero for free speech!! I will use my power to limit people's free speech so that trolls may have theirs!!"
And I'm the hypocrite?

24-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Im done with this thread now. I have had my say on the matter and this silly arguement im having with earmuffs is going nowhere except making us both look like a pair of little squabbling twats Drinking Beverage

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post