Trolled the gay furries for great justice.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
15-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Trolled the gay furries for great justice.
I know lots of furries, brought on by certain factors that make them like my art (refer to username)
Still I never really liked them and I like to play with them, then I found a group called the "God fearing Christian furry society" on one of their websites I use and I thought I'd post on their home page:
Quote:I bet you really fear your God;

Leviticus 20:13:
"If a man lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination and they shall surely be put to death."

Leviticus 20:15
"'If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he must be put to death, and you must kill the animal."

Leviticus 20:16
"'If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Still, I was expecting the usual "OMG! Reality is subjective, I have evidence so yours doesn't count!" thing, but I got something funnier:
Quote:"What century do you live in, nazi?"
"God forgives you for your bigotry."
You have been blocked from this group. Reason: "You can come back when you learn not to be a homophobic, racist, bigoted devil worshipper."

Thought I'd share this here.

Also, don't feed the trolls Cool

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2010, 09:12 PM
RE: Trolled the gay furries for great justice.
I'm sure I'm going to regret asking this but ... here goes: what's a "furry"?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
15-11-2010, 09:14 PM
To be honest... You really don't want to know. Even the 'benign' ones are scary.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Furries are... so interesting... Tongue I can't understand them. I've tried so hard, but I can only understand parts, but not the whole...

Like, believing you're an animal trapped in a human's body? I don't really understand... How does an animal feel different than a human aside from limited/heightened abilities? I just... huh. Tongue

I've always wanted to troll them, but I never wind up doing it. I just don't get them enough. Tongue

I, personally, however, enjoy feeing trolls. Tongue Sometimes that's all it takes to let all hell break loose, then you can sit back and enjoy the lulz yourself. Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2010, 10:37 PM
*rolls over and opens mouth* Feed me, Levi!

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
15-11-2010, 10:42 PM
In good time, Ceta, in good time. >=]
lol!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-11-2010, 10:49 AM
I'm just wondering where they got "racist" from? o.0

"Remember, my friend, that knowledge is stronger than memory, and we should not trust the weaker." - Dr. Van Helsing, Dracula
18-11-2010, 10:53 AM

[Image: furrieskidding.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
18-11-2010, 12:40 PM
(18-11-2010 10:49 AM)SecularStudent Wrote:  I'm just wondering where they got "racist" from? o.0

(18-11-2010 10:53 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  [Image: furrieskidding.jpg]

This.

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
19-11-2010, 01:47 AM
You mean that furries are people who think that they are really animals inside a human body? Good grief! What planet I are?