Trolling on computer games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2012, 06:42 PM
RE: Trolling on computer games.
(11-02-2012 04:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  Computer games just dont hold the same appeal to me (to my dismay) and I have recently found myself becoming extremly amused at trolling

Recently I had someone on Battlefield 3 (xbox360) who teamkilled me just to get to the Attack Helicopter.......I thought I would let it go but then later on in the same game the same person did it again......and then again.

I tried to open communication with the person named "Johnny Utah PT2" in an attempt at working out what was going on but all attempts were refused (apart from abusive messages) and I got killed by them......again.

So that started me on a Kill frenzy on poor "johnny" and for the last few days I have found a lot of enjoyment in joining every single one of there games and teamkilling them.......I must of killed him/her easily over 100 times and now they appear permantly offline Dodgy

I have inadvertantly pissed a lot of other people off as well on Battlefield because as Recon you get something called the "MAV" which is basicly a drone that flys around and you can spot the enemy team with it. I recently found out that if you fly the "MAV" at full speed and slighly off center to the right of people heads you can also get crafty kills........this has seen me laughing my way through rounds safely tucked away in the base getting 10-15 kills with no deaths........the amount of messages I get calling me every name under the sun just adds further amusement to me Smile

Before that I used to enjoy "orbiting" the helicopters on GTA4 round people dishing doses of violent hot leaded death.....to then watch them spawn and for me to mow them down again....and again.....and again.....until they run away and manage to get into a vehicle which I shoot till on fire....then kill them again and again etc etc.

I didnt really see the orbiting as "trolling" at the time.......its not my fault that I am a skilled helicopter pilot and they are not Confused

So are you guilty of trolling people in games.......have you ever been memorably trolled by somebody.....do they make you mad or do they make you laugh???
When I began to think that WoW had gone boring I kept playing for a month just to troll and what I did was.

1. find group as a healer
2. say come on I'll tank our tank sucks priests are the best tank of course
3. Make us wipe a lot and make people angry
4. the group disbanded
5. ?????
6. Began to play EVE Online (profit) Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2012, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 01:32 AM by Logisch.)
I play an awful lot of starcraft 2 and do play in league games. Every now and then you'll find someone who is really good, but will troll troll troll and it is wildly entertaining.

Examples (Not mine):
http://i.imgur.com/daJaf.jpg
http://imgur.com/b5W1C

And for the TRULY dedicated, there are the followers of day9.
1 fish... 2 fish... 3 fish.. NUKE FISH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6AQGF2Vfo

One of the funniest games I played recently was a guy who I was doing a 1v1 against. I did the normal scouting, saw he was making stuff. Went for an attack about 6:00 in. When i got to his base it was empty. Upon realizing this I went back to my base only seconds later to be attacked by a giant fleet of worker drones. It was obviously not to be taken seriously, was quite funny and the guy said "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!" I lol'd.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
03-04-2012, 01:56 AM
(11-02-2012 04:19 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Trolling is how I play games now. If I take the game seriously it becomes boring because nothing can keep up with me. So what I tend to do is use the weapons nobody uses or characters which are considered the worst mainly because i can. It's great fun to dominate with "low tier" things.
Dude.. it's the only way I play..... If it's under powered.. I play it.. and pwn.. If it's overpowered "one button win" I play it and own all the other same class "push one button pwn" .....
and I talk alot of shit while doing it.... and now i'm doing it with SWTOR..... it's where i've been for the past 3 months....

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
03-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Online multiplayer is the ultimate contradiction. Games are something you do by yourself if no one else is around or available. Just meet up in real life! Big Grin

Maybe someone should make a church MMO, then people can follow services from their couch, I bet they'd pay the subscription fee too Tongue

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
03-04-2012, 07:03 AM
(11-02-2012 04:13 AM)bemore Wrote:  So that started me on a Kill frenzy on poor "johnny" and for the last few days I have found a lot of enjoyment in joining every single one of there games and teamkilling them.......I must of killed him/her easily over 100 times and now they appear permantly offline Dodgy

Awesome. Fuck 'em. Video games are about personal enjoyment.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2012, 10:10 AM
(03-04-2012 03:46 AM)Caveman Wrote:  Online multiplayer is the ultimate contradiction. Games are something you do by yourself if no one else is around or available. Just meet up in real life! Big Grin

Maybe someone should make a church MMO, then people can follow services from their couch, I bet they'd pay the subscription fee too Tongue
Well I game when I am not with them and I game when I am with them Big Grin though we also so other stuff Smile but mostly gaming.
I am 17 now and I have been a gamer since 1999 Wink and will probably always be \o/
02-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Me and my nephew had started a new game of minecraft on the 360 and this guy on my friends list joined.... he never speaks just sends messages. I helped him build a tree house but he kept stealing shit out of my nephews chest even though we told him everything was available except the shit in there.

So I blocked him up with wood in his house and my nephew set it on fire lol...... I was rolling around laughing at the time, especially when he jumped out of the house on fire..... but afterwards I felt really guilty for some reason..... think im getting old or something Blink

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
02-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Eh, I prefer non violent methods of trolling. Going on to Realm of the Mad God and selling child sex slaves to random people. Absolutely hilarious are the reactions of the people.

Under Repair.
03-08-2012, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2012 05:14 AM by Filox.)
:::skips the whole thread, answers on the first post:::

bemore, I would skull-fuck you for this kind of behaviour. Big Grin

So, one idiot makes you angry and you become like a bad baby, taking revenge on all other people? That is weak, bad, horrible, unfriendly... In old COD, you would be banned from the server after 3 teamkills, unfortunately, Battlefield works in a different way.

If you want to show off as a great player, try to kill as many enemies as you kill team-mates. This is just ... well stupid and childish.

I have a great urge to give you some bad rep for this...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
03-08-2012, 05:18 AM
(03-08-2012 05:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  :::skips the whole thread, answers on the first post:::

bemore, I would skull-fuck you for this kind of behaviour. Big Grin

So, one idiot makes you angry and you become like a bad baby, taking revenge on all other people? That is weak, bad, horrible, unfriendly... In old COD, you would be banned from the server after 3 teamkills, unfortunately, Battlefield works in a different way.

If you want to show off as a great player, try to kill as many enemies as you kill team-mates. This is just ... well stupid and childish.

I have a great urge to give you some bad rep for this...

Big Grin

Step 1: Sit down.
Step 2: Blaze/toke
Step 3: Chill the fuck out.

Big Grin

Come on dude you cant skip the whole thread, im not a rampant troll looking to skullfuck everyone..... I troll for a specific reason.

I bet theres been games where someone is proper doing your head in with stuff, interfering with the game..... those are the only people I skullfuck Evil_monster

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.