03-08-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: Trolling on computer games.

I troll by doing the impossible.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
03-08-2012, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2012 06:07 AM by Red Celt.)
I Heart Filox

1) There's a lot of misuse of the word "troll" in this thread.
2) Who the fuck are you people?

I've never trolled in my life. And I've never done what a lot of you seem proud of doing in games. I mean... WTF!? If someone is being a dick, then by all means... that one person deserves to be dicked right back. But nobody else in an online game should have that gaming experience spoiled/ruined because you get some fun out of it, when they've done nothing to deserve it.

For me, the worst part of MMO games is the MM part. Great games (such as BF3) can be utterly ruined because a minority of dickwads decide that their idea of fun supersedes everyone else's idea of fun.

Meh, says I. Just meh.

edit: My BF3 profile Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
03-08-2012, 06:24 AM
What else people don't see is that all the people the are trolling (teamkilling) have payed the game and now, thanx to these brainiacs, they can not play it. So you are making them loose, or throw away their money. Not really a nice thing to do.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-08-2012, 06:30 AM
(03-08-2012 05:18 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 05:10 AM)Filox Wrote:  :::skips the whole thread, answers on the first post:::

bemore, I would skull-fuck you for this kind of behaviour. Big Grin

So, one idiot makes you angry and you become like a bad baby, taking revenge on all other people? That is weak, bad, horrible, unfriendly... In old COD, you would be banned from the server after 3 teamkills, unfortunately, Battlefield works in a different way.

If you want to show off as a great player, try to kill as many enemies as you kill team-mates. This is just ... well stupid and childish.

I have a great urge to give you some bad rep for this...

Big Grin

Step 1: Sit down.
Step 2: Blaze/toke
Step 3: Chill the fuck out.

Big Grin

Come on dude you cant skip the whole thread, im not a rampant troll looking to skullfuck everyone..... I troll for a specific reason.

I bet theres been games where someone is proper doing your head in with stuff, interfering with the game..... those are the only people I skullfuck Evil_monster

Didn't you use plural when speaking about teamkilling and there was only one "johnny" that has teamkilled you? That means you took revenge on some other, random guys, that have bought the game, yet you did not let them play. I was a HUGE addict of CoD and I had the urge to buy a plane ticket and go bash some heads to people that made me angry while I was playing. And I don't mean "made me angry" by being better than me, I mean people who acted like you, while I was in a real war there, you would jerk around?

You have no idea how addicted CoD made in the good old days...

Big Grin

P.S.

Maybe I understood you wrong? Maybe you just trolled that one guy? In that case, it is a minor offense, but still... No fucking around while playing FPS MMO!!

Or else...

Tongue

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM
(03-08-2012 06:30 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(03-08-2012 05:18 AM)bemore Wrote:  Step 1: Sit down.
Step 2: Blaze/toke
Step 3: Chill the fuck out.

Big Grin

Come on dude you cant skip the whole thread, im not a rampant troll looking to skullfuck everyone..... I troll for a specific reason.

I bet theres been games where someone is proper doing your head in with stuff, interfering with the game..... those are the only people I skullfuck Evil_monster

Didn't you use plural when speaking about teamkilling and there was only one "johnny" that has teamkilled you? That means you took revenge on some other, random guys, that have bought the game, yet you did not let them play. I was a HUGE addict of CoD and I had the urge to buy a plane ticket and go bash some heads to people that made me angry while I was playing. And I don't mean "made me angry" by being better than me, I mean people who acted like you, while I was in a real war there, you would jerk around?

You have no idea how addicted CoD made in the good old days...

Big Grin

P.S.

Maybe I understood you wrong? Maybe you just trolled that one guy? In that case, it is a minor offense, but still... No fucking around while playing FPS MMO!!

Or else...

Tongue

Seriously though bro I understand where your coming from..... the people you describe that are ruining the game are the people who I usually end up trolling. Im a firm believer in team work as it adds new levels to my enjoyment and helps keep my kill/death ratio positive. I know me getting revenge only makes the situation worse but its also sometimes amusing Smile

The guys who house I set on fire in minecraft was told repeatedly to stop stealing out of one particular chest, he was welcome to everything else. I think I only regret burning down his house is caus of the time I put in in building it with him.

He still plays on my map.... its all cool..... its just he doesnt steal out of the chest anymore Smile

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-08-2012, 03:36 PM
(03-08-2012 03:00 PM)bemore Wrote:  Seriously though bro I understand where your coming from..... the people you describe that are ruining the game are the people who I usually end up trolling. Im a firm believer in team work as it adds new levels to my enjoyment and helps keep my kill/death ratio positive. I know me getting revenge only makes the situation worse but its also sometimes amusing Smile

Bemore, what you're describing is justice. I can give you a virtual high-5 for that. It's when online gaming behaviour includes innocent bystanders (collateral damage) that I'd get out my nasty face.
04-08-2012, 07:27 AM
I just got good with the scout in counter strike 1.6. Now I get banned a lot because they think I have aim bot (all shots are headshots). Sad

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
04-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Something that amuses me greatly in MW3 is if someone is in a corner, running up to them (teammate or enemy) with the riot shield.
You block them from walking anywhere, and if it's an enemy because you have the riot shield, they can't kill you.

Even without the riot shield you can easily block teammates in corners, like when they're capturing a flag in dom or something and they're in a corner, just run up to them and block them from moving.
Especially good if you're in a place where enemy is like never there.

Always good for a lol.

Another is ninja defusing in search.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-08-2012, 09:05 AM
(04-08-2012 08:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Something that amuses me greatly in MW3 is if someone is in a corner, running up to them (teammate or enemy) with the riot shield.
You block them from walking anywhere, and if it's an enemy because you have the riot shield, they can't kill you.

Would you be happy if someone did that to you? Do you think that they're happy about you doing it to them?
04-08-2012, 09:07 AM
(04-08-2012 09:05 AM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 08:56 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Something that amuses me greatly in MW3 is if someone is in a corner, running up to them (teammate or enemy) with the riot shield.

Would you be happy if someone did that to you? Do you think that they're happy about you doing it to them?

I dont stand in corners.
Oh, I KNOW they're not happy about it. People have microphones ya know.
All part of the lol's.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]