Trolling on computer games.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: Trolling on computer games.
(11-02-2012 04:19 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Trolling is how I play games now. If I take the game seriously it becomes boring because nothing can keep up with me. So what I tend to do is use the weapons nobody uses or characters which are considered the worst mainly because i can. It's great fun to dominate with "low tier" things.
Try your luck with Warcraft III. I'd be interested to see if you can beat 'dem Asians. Laughat

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
04-08-2012, 08:17 PM
(04-08-2012 09:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(11-02-2012 04:19 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  Trolling is how I play games now. If I take the game seriously it becomes boring because nothing can keep up with me. So what I tend to do is use the weapons nobody uses or characters which are considered the worst mainly because i can. It's great fun to dominate with "low tier" things.
Try your luck with Warcraft III. I'd be interested to see if you can beat 'dem Asians. Laughat

yeah I actually get his point that multiplayer games are just so damn unchallenging. For that reason I play Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and Dark/Demon Souls and Dota 2 only with my friends.

I say I only like to play dota 2 with my friends because if you play a pub game with random people, you are most likely in for a ride of your life. Holy crap is the dota 2 community horrendous. Yesterday my friend and I got blink daggers and we were both playing heroes that can teleport other allies. We blinked onto an observer stone (these are stones that are elevated and shrouded to enemies and are used to put observing wards) and we teleported our poor and unsuspecting team onto the stone. Oh man, those sad sad people, all they wanted to do was just win a game of dota but no, we had to ruin that.
(ie: http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/a...59648.jpg)
[+] 1 user Likes Misha's post
04-08-2012, 09:24 PM
(04-08-2012 08:17 PM)Misha Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 09:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Try your luck with Warcraft III. I'd be interested to see if you can beat 'dem Asians. Laughat

yeah I actually get his point that multiplayer games are just so damn unchallenging. For that reason I play Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and Dark/Demon Souls and Dota 2 only with my friends.

I say I only like to play dota 2 with my friends because if you play a pub game with random people, you are most likely in for a ride of your life. Holy crap is the dota 2 community horrendous. Yesterday my friend and I got blink daggers and we were both playing heroes that can teleport other allies. We blinked onto an observer stone (these are stones that are elevated and shrouded to enemies and are used to put observing wards) and we teleported our poor and unsuspecting team onto the stone. Oh man, those sad sad people, all they wanted to do was just win a game of dota but no, we had to ruin that.

That sir is hilarious!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
05-08-2012, 05:19 AM
(04-08-2012 08:17 PM)Misha Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 09:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Try your luck with Warcraft III. I'd be interested to see if you can beat 'dem Asians. Laughat

Seems legit. Just remember, while you may think it is challenging, you will get your ass kicked by the majority of players outside your league. DOTA 2, and all Blizzard games (with the exception of WoW), have an extensive matchmaking system to ensure a n00b doesn't play with a pro. (I'd love to see you beat a Silver+ Korean in SCII)

For instance, in SCII, I am a Gold-Plat player. Very rarely will I play a Diamond or Masters. Just as a Bronze will not play me often either. You stay with your own skill level until you beat them all in that level.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
05-08-2012, 02:55 PM
(05-08-2012 05:19 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(04-08-2012 08:17 PM)Misha Wrote:  yeah I actually get his point that multiplayer games are just so damn unchallenging. For that reason I play Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 and Dark/Demon Souls and Dota 2 only with my friends.

Seems legit. Just remember, while you may think it is challenging, you will get your ass kicked by the majority of players outside your league. DOTA 2, and all Blizzard games (with the exception of WoW), have an extensive matchmaking system to ensure a n00b doesn't play with a pro. (I'd love to see you beat a Silver+ Korean in SCII)

For instance, in SCII, I am a Gold-Plat player. Very rarely will I play a Diamond or Masters. Just as a Bronze will not play me often either. You stay with your own skill level until you beat them all in that level.

Tis why I love the starcraft 2 match making system. (I havn't played in a while but I used to be Diamond).
06-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Some guy came into my map on minecraft through one of my friends and was a complete dickface from the get go. He tooled up and started going round killing people.... which became annoying and then he said he would quit being a twat after a long discussion over it.

When I got back to my house later I discovered him just start to demolish my first house with a Diamond Pick..... So I quickly quit the game.

I then joined his map and stuck around with him being a dick and killing me and destroying my shit..... till he went off with one of his friends on some adventure.

So I then went to his house and destroyed all of his chests (which leaving all of his items exposed, destroys them as well)..... he has a brick house with wooden floors so I set fire to them all leaving nothing but a shell remaining..... I even smashed all his windows lol.

Tis a funny thing..... how I am probably one the fairest and easiest people to play with on xbox (Well I try to be).... unless your a dick and then I turn into evil motherfucker ha ha Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
07-08-2012, 05:59 PM
You can murder your own teammates in battlefield?? MUAHAHAHAHA Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Magoo's post
10-08-2012, 09:55 AM
This is how I troll
1. Download minecraft hack client
2. download proxie
3. Grief till you get banned
4. Proxie the ban and scare the !@#$ out of the Admins Smile
5. repeat 3-4 till you get to tired from laughing

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj