Trolling trump

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2017, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 25-10-2017 11:50 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Trolling trump
(25-10-2017 09:22 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's a changing republican party.

80% of Republican votes in the primary went to Trump or Ted Cruz, the 2 guys that the establishment hated the most. McCain calls Cruz a "whacko bird."

It's now the GOTP. Grand Old Trump Party. Get on board or get out of the way.

MAGA.

Just shows what poor judges of character they are. Cruz is as scary as Pence. "MAGA" is some idiotic sentimental reference to a (non-existent) days-gone-by era, which was actually no better than today, just more misogynistic, bigoted, and ignorant. Globalization is here to stay. It's snake oil, for those stupid enough to buy it. The idea that the future will actually be the vision that Bannon and Trump have for the US is preposterous.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
25-10-2017, 11:58 AM
(25-10-2017 11:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Globalization is here to stay. It's snake oil, for those stupid enough to buy it. The idea that the future will actually be the vision that Bannon and Trump have for the US is preposterous.

It's kind of like coal. Trump goes on and on about deregulation and everyone waves their MAGA hats in the air, but no one talks about what's actually killing coal jobs. Automation and natural gas are taking way more jobs. Trump could kill all of the regulation today, and they'd still never get back all the jobs they lost.

Sometimes, the invisible hand of the free market is a bitch, and blaming Democrats won't change that. Still, Trump's gonna Trump, and people will keep waving their MAGA hats, because he's saying what they want to hear.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
25-10-2017, 01:06 PM
(25-10-2017 09:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 09:38 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  What's that stand for?

Make America Golf Again?

Makes A Great Asshole?

Make America Gag ... Again?

My ass, "great again". This man cheapens and lessens everything he touches ... and he's got you thinking in slogans. That is always a warning sign.

I am always reminded of the word "maggot" when I see MAGA.

Do you remember the term "Gröfaz"? Thats what LDH and his mantra remind me of.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
25-10-2017, 01:46 PM
(25-10-2017 01:06 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 09:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  I am always reminded of the word "maggot" when I see MAGA.

Laughat Big Grin: Thumbsup Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-10-2017, 02:08 PM
(25-10-2017 01:06 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 09:45 AM)Dom Wrote:  I am always reminded of the word "maggot" when I see MAGA.

"Gröfaz" wanted to destroy liberalism (as per LDH post). If Trump shares that goal with him then it does not bode well for America.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
25-10-2017, 03:02 PM
(25-10-2017 02:08 PM)Szuchow Wrote:  
(25-10-2017 01:06 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Do you remember the term "Gröfaz"? Thats what LDH and his mantra remind me of.

"Gröfaz" wanted to destroy liberalism (as per LDH post). If Trump shares that goal with him then it does not bode well for America.

It's very bad if our checks and balances fail.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-10-2017, 06:42 AM
LMAO at Hillary Clinton and the DNC being caught colluding with Russians. Funneling millions to fund this phony dossier with info from Russian spies. Can this get any more hilarious? And now a Federal Elections Commission complaint has been filed because they never documented this spending.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
26-10-2017, 06:54 AM
At least get the facts straight:

One of the republicans who ran against trump hired this guy to do opposition research, which is what all politicians do. All of them. Every single one. It's a whole industry.

The republican lost to trump and stopped the research.

Hillary's research firm found out about the existing research and picked up the payments.

When she lost, Mueller picked up the research and confirmed large portions of it to be true. Currently that research is still being verified by the FBI.

[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
26-10-2017, 06:58 AM
Why are you still talking about Clinton? This thread is about Trump.

How shitty is your president that you must continually point to last year's loser in order to feel better about your vote?

Also, I note you didn't reply to my points above. Looks like we've reached the limits of your attention-span ... or information base.
26-10-2017, 07:02 AM
(26-10-2017 06:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  At least get the facts straight:

One of the republicans who ran against trump hired this guy to do opposition research, which is what all politicians do. All of them. Every single one. It's a whole industry.

The republican lost to trump and stopped the research.

Hillary's research firm found out about the existing research and picked up the payments.

When she lost, Mueller picked up the research and confirmed large portions of it to be true. Currently that research is still being verified by the FBI.

The Clinton campaign colluded with foreigners (a British spy who received information from Russian spies) to win an election. Paid millions without disclosing it to the FEC. Pure corruption.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]