Trouble on London Bridge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: Trouble on London Bridge
and people should also know the difference between Makki and Madani Surahs. Muhammad acted so nice and did sounded like he wanted to co-exist peacefully with other religions while he and his followers were quite weak in Mecca. but as soon as he went to Medina, tone of the Quran started to change and it became more like a guidebook of warfare. As he started to gain more and more followers and became more powerful, the violent he started to become. He even violated the Medina treaty and attacked the pagans once he thought muslims were powerful enough to invade mecca. So many Quranic verses were even abrogated, so that he could violate the peace treaty and go to wars (not to mention, to take more wives). A perfect act of a perfect coward!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Those sound familiar, too...

(04-06-2017 04:31 PM)izel Wrote:  
Quote:Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper." Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. - 2 Corinthians 6:14-16

(04-06-2017 04:31 PM)izel Wrote:  
Quote:Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking. 18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts. 19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed. - Ephesians 4:17-19

9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one. - 1 Corinthians 5:9-11

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
04-06-2017, 04:52 PM
(04-06-2017 04:42 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 02:32 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  I find moderate muslims (especially, moderate muslims of the west) quite cute since they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the real preaching of islam. In more than 70 different verses in Quran and hadith, Allah and Mohammad command them to fight and kill kaafirs and apostates. If the moderates really knew what Quran and hadith taught, they'd die of shame. Like controversial Bangladeshi writer Tasleema Nasrin said, "Reading Quran and Hadith properly are enough to make people leave this religion"

This phenomenon sounds familiar...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...-religious

well, it has to be. it's common sense. if the moderates really knew their religions they'd never come to defend it. 90% of us left religion because we know what they really teach
[+] 3 users Like TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 05:07 PM
and before I sign out....

I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy) - Muhammad

Sahih Bukhari 4:52:220
[+] 3 users Like TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 08:37 PM
The cop rushing in with the baton was not the only hero to emerge.

[Image: tqRk24V.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
04-06-2017, 08:42 PM
(04-06-2017 08:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The cop rushing in with the baton was not the only hero to emerge.

What's he got in the other hand - Pizza?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-06-2017, 08:50 PM
(04-06-2017 08:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:37 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The cop rushing in with the baton was not the only hero to emerge.

What's he got in the other hand - Pizza?

Probably a crumpet or something.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
04-06-2017, 08:58 PM
(04-06-2017 08:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  What's he got in the other hand - Pizza?

Probably a crumpet or something.

Too big for a crumpet. Must be one of those square pieces of Pizza.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-06-2017, 04:23 AM
(04-06-2017 08:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 08:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Probably a crumpet or something.

Too big for a crumpet. Must be one of those square pieces of Pizza.
It his hand. He's holding out flat to one side for balance as he runs.

On a serious note: What is going on in my home country?

I'm well aware that the people involved are taking their religion seriously, and taking the words of the holy book literally, but really? What are these people really trying to gain out of all of this?

My daughter asked me "are these people from like another country or something?". After having a think all I could say was "this is a group of people, who are choosing to do very bad things".

To me it's not about religion or anything like that, it's just people finding an excuse to be murderers. The "west" doesn't pose a threat to anybody not being a massive arse-hole in the first place. These people are attacking defenseless children, and now in London, random people on nights out, some of which aren't even living there, just people on holiday. I just don't understand what goes through their heads.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!