Trouble on London Bridge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: Trouble on London Bridge
(03-06-2017 04:35 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This stuff is happening all too often.

It's a scary world out there. Undecided

Humans are deceived daily and will continue to be brainwashed as children by parents and peers who were themselves indoctrinated.
From infancy a never ending circle of deceptive inculcation of hapless child minds with a constant trope of amphigory and pettifog.
The results are that their entire lives are wasted in a malevolent thralldom.
All children really need is to be nurtured in love, but instead they are spoon-fed
racism, misogyny, hegemony, stupidity, phobias, megalomania, superstition, and hate.

Can the emancipated cognoscenti help those lost in the dense fog see the glorious lights of reason and logic?

Only when it becomes a crime to lie to children...

@TheRealAntichrist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like johnnybrooks's post
04-06-2017, 10:06 AM
Maybe, the police could hire an assistant for each copper, who's entire job is to keep the paperwork running through and update their beat cop through earpiece technology.

Kind of like the Melissa McCarthy & Jude Law characters in the comedy film Spy. I realize it's a fantasy now but, once upon a time, mobile phones were fantasy, as well.

Everyone bitches about unemployment but no one wants to even try to do anything about it. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
04-06-2017, 10:10 AM
Hey there JohnnyB - long time, no see. Where the fuck you been? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
04-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Of course, Dump reacted by calling for another helping of his stop on imigration. As if that would have helped. Most of these attackers, don't know about the identity of the newest bunch by now, were british citizens. Born in the UK, second or third generation. The better question would be why they radicalised themselves when their parents integrated themselves into society. But that's probably too complicated a question for the ones bawling about immigration again.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
04-06-2017, 10:24 AM
(04-06-2017 07:25 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 02:14 AM)TheUnholy Wrote:  ISIS and other Jihadist tend to get far more aggressive during their holy month of ramadan since all the "good deeds" are multiplied by 70 times. fuckers!

The Muslim inmates we have (most of the max population) mostly just want to sleep all day during Ramadan. Convenient for the day shift. But then when it's time for their evening breaking of the fast they wake up all bitchy and confrontational.

Being an ex-muslim and living in an islamic country, I can totally relate to this. muslims think they deserve some extra privilege and sympathy just because they are fasting. If you ever lived in a muslim country or muslim majority region of any country, you'd knew how they rudely they behave and become aggressive for no fucking reason during ramadan. All the service providers unlawfully charge almost double for any service(s) they provide, because they are "fasting". and if you retaliate, you are an islamophobe or worse, an apostate. Moreover, even if you drink a glass of water in front of them, you are hurting their "feelings" and they take such thing as deliberate action against Islam. Mob lynching and persecuting minorities are also common during ramadan. Women also get harassed because of not "covering properly". I can go for hours but I guess you have the basic idea.

and all these "islamic activities" ensure their path to jannah and 72 virgins since they believe Allah is behind them during the whole month and they can do whatever the fuck they like!
[+] 4 users Like TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Trouble on London Bridge
(04-06-2017 10:16 AM)abaris Wrote:  The better question would be why they radicalised themselves when their parents integrated themselves into society.

Perhaps they actually read the Quran and decided to act on its teachings.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
04-06-2017, 10:55 AM
I feel that everyone on the intelligence agencies watchlists should be arrested.

Anyone who is identified as going abroad and recieving training be deported and if their British, put into concentration camps.

The Muslim community should be doing more,even at the sniff of extremism they should report the individual.

Fuck Islam.

Religion of peace my arse!!!!!

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
04-06-2017, 10:59 AM
(04-06-2017 10:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  I feel that everyone on the intelligence agencies watchlists should be arrested.

Anyone who is identified as going abroad and recieving training be deported and if their British, put into concentration camps.

The Muslim community should be doing more,even at the sniff of extremism they should report the individual.

Fuck Islam.

There are these pesky things called constitutions, rights, legislation and due process. Something to consider, since the above propositions would hardly be confined to "the others" but everyone landing on some watchlist for whatever minor reason.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like abaris's post
04-06-2017, 11:02 AM
(04-06-2017 09:34 AM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 09:24 AM)Cypher44 Wrote:  ... I am not familiar with police procedure, but such reporting should have warranted an arrest or at least closer surveillance of him, but perhaps it wasn't enough for legal action

I can't and won't speak for the Met, Scotland Yard, MI-5 or MI-6, but I do know that the police in my local area are very good at avoiding work. Currently I'm involved in discussions with the local police chief as to why certain fundamental procedures regarding a traffic accident weren't followed and certain charges weren't laid when they were clearly warranted.

Of course, a traffic accident and possible terrorism are light-years apart in importance, but the principle may be the same: avoidance of paperwork. Could it be that the attackers weren't apprehended because someone just didn't want to do the work? I have no idea. Time will tell; there'll undoubtedly be hard questions raised why the attackers weren't apprehended in advance if the police knew what was coming.

Either avoidance of paperwork, or maybe the fact that getting conclusive proof of a terror attack is quite hard, terrorists tend to communicate through services with end to end encryption like Telegram (the police or anybody else cannot access messages) and therefore they're hard to catch

A few calls from people seem in hindsight, quite weak grounds for arrest or but enough to warrant surveillance

If the police were given to messaging services like Telegram and WhatsApp then maybe catching terrorists would be easier, but that causes problems in regard to civil liberties

And plus, well you can't order a hit squad on them the moment you have evidence (this was an idea, one of my friends had) because I'm not Dexter Morgan and I don't follow Harry's Code

Oh no. He's here - God
[+] 1 user Likes Cypher44's post
04-06-2017, 11:03 AM
(04-06-2017 10:59 AM)abaris Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 10:55 AM)bemore Wrote:  I feel that everyone on the intelligence agencies watchlists should be arrested.

Fuck Islam.

There are these pesky things called constitutions, rights, legislation and due process. Something to consider, since the above propositions would hardly be confined to "the others" but everyone landing on some watchlist for whatever minor reason.

I know I make it sound so simple and understand its not so black and white.

I'm just pissed off with this shit. Not only here but in other countries which face even more frequent and violent incidents.

Something needs to be done and the only people who can sort this are Muslims themselves.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post