Trouble on London Bridge

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: Trouble on London Bridge
(04-06-2017 03:02 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 02:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  The same goes for a lot of christians. I have a fundie friend who has never read the bible. She hears sermons and gets a daily prayer e-mail. No atrocities, ever, all love and happiness. Well, except her fellow church member treated her like shit on occasion.

Trust me, most of the muslims (including some moderates) have the dream of world domination

So do the Christians. She is forever trying to convert me by telling me stories about other people who found Jesus. Lots of Christians are urged to go out and proselytize, bring those heathens home to god because the heathen ways are evil and vile.

Forcing the heathens with out and out violence is frowned upon for a couple centuries now, but that used to be the case also.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 03:44 PM
(04-06-2017 02:32 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  I find moderate muslims (especially, moderate muslims of the west) quite cute since they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the real preaching of islam. In more than 70 different verses in Quran and hadith, Allah and Mohammad command them to fight and kill kaafirs and apostates. If the moderates really knew what Quran and hadith taught, they'd die of shame. Like controversial Bangladeshi writer Tasleema Nasrin said, "Reading Quran and Hadith properly are enough to make people leave this religion"

Do you extend the same courtesy to christians? Jews? Have you read the bible? Have you read the Quran? Do you know what people of the book means in the muslim sense? Which renders part of your above statement absurd.

Do you assume to be an authority on what these "cute" people are believing?

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes abaris's post
04-06-2017, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 04:06 PM by abaris.)
Truth is, the Quran is as open to interpretation as every other so called holy book.

I looked up the part about apostasy to see if I remember it right. I did. The book doesn't call for any penalty.

Quote:So if they submit, then indeed they follow the right way; and if they turn back, then upon you is only the delivery of the message...(3:20)

Quote:There is no compulsion in religion (2:256)

Quote:Let him who will believe and let him who will disbelieve (18:29)

Quote:Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and be cautious. But if you turn back then know that the duty of Our Messenger is only a clear deliverance of the message (5:92)

That's the bible on apostasy, by the way. A clearer message.

Quote:But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst” (Deuteronomy 13:5-6)

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]
04-06-2017, 04:12 PM
You know what pisses me right off, Immediately during the attack, In the video of the police telling the bar customers to take cover, a customer thought he was going to die, shouted "F**king Muslim c**ts", The Person filmming Immediately said not to say those word. The comments agreeing with the filmmaker, you deserve the right to say that because the Terrorists ARE those words.
04-06-2017, 04:24 PM
(04-06-2017 03:44 PM)abaris Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 02:32 PM)TheUnholy Wrote:  I find moderate muslims (especially, moderate muslims of the west) quite cute since they know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the real preaching of islam. In more than 70 different verses in Quran and hadith, Allah and Mohammad command them to fight and kill kaafirs and apostates. If the moderates really knew what Quran and hadith taught, they'd die of shame. Like controversial Bangladeshi writer Tasleema Nasrin said, "Reading Quran and Hadith properly are enough to make people leave this religion"

Do you extend the same courtesy to christians? Jews? Have you read the bible? Have you read the Quran? Do you know what people of the book means in the muslim sense? Which renders part of your above statement absurd.

Do you assume to be an authority on what these "cute" people are believing?

Dear Sir, I really think you need to check my other comments on this thread (I believe you just skimmed through). I have already cleared the point that I find all the religious teachings quite irrational, impractical and to be very informal, BULLSHIT. Especially, the abrahamic religions. and Yes sir, I have read the quran, bible, geeta and tripitaka. I can tell you what laughable bullshit they made up in each of these. But what I guess, you haven't read what's written beneath my nick "ex-muslim" and I'm still living in an islamic country where I might even get hacked to death for being an apostate. so since you haven't read the part where it's written "Ex-muslim", it renders your question "Have you read the Quran?" absurd.

and dear sir, before you assume who has read what or not. please read what's written under someone's nickname. However, I'm a former muslim and I'm still living in a muslim country under hostile circumstances. I was a muslim for approximately 3 decades so I guess that gives me a clear authority to think I know this religion first hand and I know it better than 99% of the people in this forum.
[+] 1 user Likes TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 04:30 PM
(04-06-2017 04:12 PM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  You know what pisses me right off, Immediately during the attack, In the video of the police telling the bar customers to take cover, a customer thought he was going to die, shouted "F**king Muslim c**ts", The Person filmming Immediately said not to say those word. The comments agreeing with the filmmaker, you deserve the right to say that because the Terrorists ARE those words.

You can say fucking cunts here. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
04-06-2017, 04:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 06:34 PM by DLJ.)
(04-06-2017 04:00 PM)abaris Wrote:  Truth is, the Quran is as open to interpretation as every other so called holy book.

I looked up the part about apostasy to see if I remember it right. I did. The book doesn't call for any penalty.

Quote:So if they submit, then indeed they follow the right way; and if they turn back, then upon you is only the delivery of the message...(3:20)

Quote:Obey Allah and obey the Messenger and be cautious. But if you turn back then know that the duty of Our Messenger is only a clear deliverance of the message (5:92)

Quote:But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has taught rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slavery, to make you leave the way in which the Lord your God commanded you to walk. So you shall purge the evil from your midst” (Deuteronomy 13:5-6)

You forgot these. But, what do I know? I'm only one of those lucky ones to be born in to the religion of peace Thumbsup

Quote:Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should reject faith as they reject faith, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Verse 4:65 says that those who have faith are in "full submission" to Muhammad's teachings. This verse explains what should happen to Muslims who do not have faith.

Quote:Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2017, 04:32 PM
Sad so tired of this shit.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
04-06-2017, 04:36 PM
(04-06-2017 04:00 PM)abaris Wrote:  Truth is, the Quran is as open to interpretation as every other so called holy book.

Let me help you out in this part a little Smile

First watch this, this may open your eyes a bit Smile

Now, the fun begins

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

— Sahih al-Bukhari, 6922

It was narrated from `Ubadah bin Samit that the Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) said:
“Carry out the legal punishments on relatives and strangers, and do not let the fear of blame stop you from carrying out the command of Allah (Subhanahu-wa-Taala).”

Ibn Majah Book of Chapters on Legal Punishments #2540
Sunan Ibn Majah Vol. 3, Book 20, Hadith 2540

However, Sir, Deuteronomy 13:5-6 are for false prophets. NOT for the people who want to leave Christianity.
[+] 2 users Like TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 04:42 PM

This phenomenon sounds familiar...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...-religious

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post