Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 07:45 AM
RE: Truck Control
(18-07-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:39 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Seeing as how the weapon is that scenario is the bomb, not the vehicle yes I am ignoring those.

Actually -- most car bombs -- the car IS the weapon (or a large part of it)- as it forms the majority of the shrapnel flying about......

But there wouldn't be shrapnel without the bomb. The intent is to use the bomb to inflict harm, the shrapnel is just a product of that.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 07:47 AM
(18-07-2016 07:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:41 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Actually -- most car bombs -- the car IS the weapon (or a large part of it)- as it forms the majority of the shrapnel flying about......

But there wouldn't be shrapnel without the bomb. The intent is to use the bomb to inflict harm, the shrapnel is just a product of that.

Uhmmmm......

Nice......

The town, not the adjective.

A truck acting as one slow moving (relatively) bigassed piece of shrapnel.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 07:51 AM
(18-07-2016 07:47 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 07:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  But there wouldn't be shrapnel without the bomb. The intent is to use the bomb to inflict harm, the shrapnel is just a product of that.

Uhmmmm......

Nice......

The town, not the adjective.

A truck acting as one slow moving (relatively) bigassed piece of shrapnel.

The truck was used as the weapon because the killer intended to use the truck as the means to hurt people, in a car bomb, the means is the bomb. The shrapnel and all damage done by the shrapnel relies on a bomb to work.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
18-07-2016, 07:57 AM
We have proof everywhere that truck bombs or trucks alone can cause great damage. All those concrete pillars placed in front of public places like courthouses and such aren't there for decoration. We have been down this path before.

If you want to blow up a building you drive in a truck bomb.

If you want to mow down a group of people who aren't inside a building you drive into that crowd.

This isn't the first rodeo with the use of trucks as weapons to cause a large number of casualties.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
18-07-2016, 08:04 AM
(18-07-2016 07:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We have proof everywhere that truck bombs or trucks alone can cause great damage. All those concrete pillars placed in front of public places like courthouses and such aren't there for decoration. We have been down this path before.

If you want to mow down a group of people who aren't inside a building you drive into that crowd.

This isn't the first rodeo with the use of trucks as weapons to cause a large number of casualties.

I'm sure it isn't going to be the last, either.....

Can you imagine what two or three guys in the back of a 4WD pickup truck could do?????

Try chains and grappling hooks attached to the rear bumper tossed out into a crowd as they're plowing through it................

It doesn't take much of an imagination to come up with such shit -- all it takes is a whackadoodle with an agenda and the will to implement it......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
18-07-2016, 08:07 AM
(18-07-2016 07:57 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We have proof everywhere that truck bombs or trucks alone can cause great damage. All those concrete pillars placed in front of public places like courthouses and such aren't there for decoration. We have been down this path before.

In a truck bomb the truck isn't the weapon, the bomb is. Truck alone wouldn't blow up a building without the bomb. That's my argument.

18-07-2016, 08:10 AM
(18-07-2016 08:07 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  

In a truck bomb the truck isn't the weapon, the bomb is. Truck alone wouldn't blow up a building without the bomb. That's my argument.

Technically if it hits the building the right way, catches fire, and explodes...it's a bomb.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

18-07-2016, 08:13 AM
(18-07-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 08:07 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  In a truck bomb the truck isn't the weapon, the bomb is. Truck alone wouldn't blow up a building without the bomb. That's my argument.

Technically if it hits the building the right way, catches fire, and explodes...it's a bomb.

That's a lot of ifs, nor would you see a plane dropping trucks over ISIS.

18-07-2016, 08:14 AM
(18-07-2016 08:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(18-07-2016 08:10 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Technically if it hits the building the right way, catches fire, and explodes...it's a bomb.

That's a lot of ifs, nor would you see a plane dropping trucks over ISIS.

That would be a weight and size problem, no?

18-07-2016, 08:14 AM
(18-07-2016 03:24 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I'd also challenge you to kill 49 people with a wood chipper LOL.
Consider

If I take you up on that, more for fun than to prove any kind of point, how much time do I have to do it in to win the challenge?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post