Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Truck Control
(19-07-2016 12:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:35 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you claim the truck is a separate component of a bomb -and only a delivery system - and therefore needs no regulation ----

Then a gun is just a delivery system for a bullet -- and therefore should also be exempt from any regulation........

Consistency son.....

You can't have it both ways....

Pick one...

Just playing devils' advocate here -- a bomb is lethal with or without the truck. Bullets, not so much. I can throw bullets at you all day, and all it will do is annoy you. In order to do any real harm, I need the gun.

Of course, the gun isn't much of a threat without the bullets, either.

And explosives aren't very effective without shrapnel -- which is the point I've been trying to make --- the vehicle IS the shrapnel in most "car bombs" -- and so are integral to the design.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 01:38 PM
(19-07-2016 12:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:48 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Just playing devils' advocate here -- a bomb is lethal with or without the truck. Bullets, not so much. I can throw bullets at you all day, and all it will do is annoy you. In order to do any real harm, I need the gun.

Of course, the gun isn't much of a threat without the bullets, either.

And explosives aren't very effective without shrapnel -- which is the point I've been trying to make --- the vehicle IS the shrapnel in most "car bombs" -- and so are integral to the design.

Blast Lung is caused by over pressurization caused by a bomb going off.

Quote:“Blast lung” is a direct consequence of the HE over-pressurization wave. It is the most common fatal primary blast injury among initial survivors.

http://www.cdc.gov/masstrauma/preparedness/primer.pdf

So bombs without shrapnel can kill.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-07-2016, 02:49 PM
(19-07-2016 01:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:51 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  And explosives aren't very effective without shrapnel -- which is the point I've been trying to make --- the vehicle IS the shrapnel in most "car bombs" -- and so are integral to the design.

Blast Lung is caused by over pressurization caused by a bomb going off.

Quote:“Blast lung” is a direct consequence of the HE over-pressurization wave. It is the most common fatal primary blast injury among initial survivors.

You can kill somebody with a blank in a pistol too........

But, like a bomb without shrapnel -- the range is very limited....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-07-2016, 02:52 PM
(19-07-2016 02:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:38 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Blast Lung is caused by over pressurization caused by a bomb going off.

You can kill somebody with a blank in a pistol too........

But, like a bomb without shrapnel -- the range is very limited....

Range isn't the only factor, well placed bomb could bring down a building and kill more than shrapnel would.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-07-2016, 02:52 PM
I've read most of the thread just now and....wtf are you people arguing over? I really don't get it. Huh

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
19-07-2016, 02:53 PM
(19-07-2016 02:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I've read most of the thread just now and....wtf are you people arguing over? I really don't get it. Huh

Wouldn't call it arguing, just debating.

19-07-2016, 02:54 PM
(19-07-2016 02:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I've read most of the thread just now and....wtf are you people arguing over? I really don't get it. Huh

You're right....

There's no point in arguing with someone who's simply arguing to argue...

[/feeding it]

19-07-2016, 02:57 PM
(19-07-2016 02:54 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

You're right....

There's no point in arguing with someone who's simply arguing to argue...

[/feeding it]

You are the one who jumped into the debate, that's on you. You could have just ignored me.

19-07-2016, 02:59 PM

The egg came first. Or perhaps the rooster, depending on context.

'Murican Canadian
19-07-2016, 03:06 PM
(19-07-2016 02:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

The egg came first. Or perhaps the rooster, depending on context.

When you say "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" ---- you'd have to assume it's the chicken.....

Who ever heard of an egg having an orgasm????

I may never look at an omelet the same....