Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Truck Control
(19-07-2016 02:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 02:52 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I've read most of the thread just now and....wtf are you people arguing over? I really don't get it. Huh

The egg came first. Or perhaps the rooster, depending on context.

They came at the same time.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 03:27 PM
(19-07-2016 07:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 07:54 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  "Many" =/= "How many". Just sayin'.

If you feel the urge to find statistics on this, go right ahead.

The implication of your question was that there aren't many, but you are wrong and would know that if you had even tried to find out.
We agree that we don't know, then.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-07-2016, 06:25 PM
(19-07-2016 03:06 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 02:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The egg came first. Or perhaps the rooster, depending on context.

When you say "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" ---- you'd have to assume it's the chicken.....

Who ever heard of an egg having an orgasm????

I may never look at an omelet the same....

I never thought of a rooster as being the type to hold it until he's sure the hen is satisfied, but I won't profess to be an expert in the field of ornithological sexology.

'Murican Canadian
19-07-2016, 06:42 PM
The egg obviously came first.
It's basic evolution. At some point in chicken evolution there was the stage before "chicken" like how there is stages before our current human form (I have faith one day we'll evolve wings and telekinesis powers). So at some point in the chickens evolutionary chain the stage right before chicken layed an egg and what hatched was a chicken. It's mom was the stage before, it was a chicken.

Yea I know that's not how evolution works, it works in very small increment steps, BUT at some stage there was an ever so slightly change from stage before chicken to chicken.

Thus the egg came first.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post