Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Truck Control
One thing this thread has taught us, is how to shut Brian up.

Sorry Brian. Tongue

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 05:01 PM
(15-07-2016 08:23 AM)BnW Wrote:  That's the reason the "cars/knives/anything kills people too" argument is ridiculous. For everything else, injury or death is a bug. For guns, it is a feature. Their purpose is to kill. The same can't be said for an 18 wheeler.

And, with other tools that have lethal capabilities, we restrict, regulate and license their use and who can operate them. With guns, we refuse to even have a discussion. Brian is exactly right about that point.

If nobody ever used a gun for evil, there wouldn't be a gun control debate. It doesn't matter that guns are designed to kill living things. They are like any other tool. They are either a net positive to society or a net harm and to make that decision, you have to look at the totality of the evidence. Not just one incident.
15-07-2016, 05:21 PM
(15-07-2016 05:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 03:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fully automatic AR-15 for mentally disturbed white kids that wanna shoot up their school. etc..

The AR-15 is semi-automatic.

A legal one, sure. But the choice to break the law is really the only barrier to full-auto. If you have tin snips and a can lid, you can make this:

[Image: nfalightninglink-01.jpg]

Drop it into your receiver, and you now have a fully automatic, fully illegal rifle.
Anyone with an AR-15 is one bad choice away from owning a machine gun.
15-07-2016, 05:26 PM
(15-07-2016 05:21 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 05:28 AM)Chas Wrote:  The AR-15 is semi-automatic.

A legal one, sure. But the choice to break the law is really the only barrier to full-auto. If you have tin snips and a can lid, you can make this:

[Image: nfalightninglink-01.jpg]

Drop it into your receiver, and you now have a fully automatic, fully illegal rifle.
Anyone with an AR-15 is one bad choice away from owning a machine gun.

If you convert a semi-auto AR-15 to full auto - you'll ruin a perfectly good gun in short order......

They simply won't hold up...........

Besides -- what's the point of spraying ammo??? Couldn't you just throw it away, and get the same results with less noise??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-07-2016, 05:38 PM
This is now morphing into a gun debate??? Big Grin

Hang on, that's just what blowme wanted.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-07-2016, 05:45 PM
(15-07-2016 05:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is now morphing into a gun debate??? Big Grin

Point taken. I'm out. Thanks.
15-07-2016, 05:55 PM
(15-07-2016 05:45 PM)I Am Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 05:38 PM)Banjo Wrote:  This is now morphing into a gun debate??? Big Grin

Point taken. I'm out. Thanks.

Have you guys ever seen me deeply involved in any of the numerous gun control debates? I'm indifferent on the issue. Banjo, you're just being paranoid that's all. I think it is silly when one side touts such and such event as a reason to support their position and the other side touts another event to support theirs. It is the totality of evidence that matters.
15-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Trucks deliver boxes.
Boxes are needed for baby making.
Trucks therefore increase fertility rates.

Keep you fucking hands off our trucks, Blowme.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-07-2016, 06:20 PM
(15-07-2016 05:55 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 05:45 PM)I Am Wrote:  Point taken. I'm out. Thanks.

Have you guys ever seen me deeply involved in any of the numerous gun control debates? I'm indifferent on the issue. Banjo, you're just being paranoid that's all. I think it is silly when one side touts such and such event as a reason to support their position and the other side touts another event to support theirs. It is the totality of evidence that matters.

yeah, and we really need wisdom from Blowjob.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-07-2016, 06:29 PM
When a gun kills 100 people it's not a misuse it's not being used for evil it's being used to do exactly what it's designers interned it to be used for killing huge numbers of people as quickly as possible. Anyone not using guns to kill huge numbers of people are the ones misusing the gun

on the other hand no one at Buick was thinking hey we can use this to kill huge numbers of people with this. They were thinking of transporting shit so using it otherwise is a misuse. And if it were a great instrument of death you wonder why our armies have not thrown away there guns and ride out and try to run over there Isis oh yeah because guns are better at killing people.

This also applies to scissors nail guns etc etc etc

As for one example if it were just one example it would be a thing the fact it's seems to occur every other week should give us pause

lastly we do have truck controls huge amounts of truck controls this fool seems to confuse control with banning owning a gun is seen as a right by some owning a truck and driving it on our roads is a privilege if only both were the later

[Image: giphy.gif]