Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 04:10 AM
RE: Truck Control
(16-07-2016 03:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Yes technically I am a gun owner. I never said I wasn't. I said I don't think of myself as a gun owner.

What exactly do you think the guns are?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-07-2016, 04:12 AM
whoops screwed up let's try this again

Quote:
Quote:Yes technically I am a gun owner. I never said I wasn't. I said I don't think of myself as a gun owner.

irrelevant what you said or believe changes nothing your a gun owner there is no technical about it

Quote:Do you ever exceed the speed limit in your car?

nope don't own a car and even if i did the answer would still be no

Quote:If you have you are a law breaker. Do you think of yourself as a law breaker? Probably not

If i did id most certainly be a law breaker because you know i broke a law

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-07-2016, 04:13 AM
't
(16-07-2016 04:06 AM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 03:59 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  "Yes technically I am a gun owner. I never said I wasn't. I said I don't think of myself as a gun owner"

irrelevant what you said or believe changes nothing your a gun owner"

"Do you ever exceed the speed limit in your car? "
nope don't own a car

If you have you are a law breaker. Do you think of yourself as a law breaker? Probably not.
if i did id most certainly be a law breaker because you know i broke a law

Your dodging the question because I didn't ask if you were a law breaker. I asked something different. I asked if you would think of yourself as a law breaker. I suspect you and everyone else wouldn't.

WhiskeyDebates was just being an Asshat. Please don't join him in his asshattery.
16-07-2016, 04:27 AM
I didn't dodge your question i rejected the importance of the distinction

But to humor your rationalizations the answer would be of course id think i'm a criminal because shock i'm a criminal

Just as your a gun owner so would good do technicalities do either of us it's just lying to others and worst of still yourself the only difference is i have to much self respect to lie

And your feuds with whiskey are no concern of mine so why bring it up

16-07-2016, 04:31 AM
He dodged my question.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-07-2016, 04:41 AM
(16-07-2016 04:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He dodged my question.

You go around telling everyone I am a troll and then complain when I ignore your questions. You treat me poorly so I don't feel an obligation whatsoever to answer your questions.
16-07-2016, 04:44 AM
(16-07-2016 04:27 AM)OrdoSkeptica Wrote:  I didn't dodge your question i rejected the importance of the distinction

But to humor your rationalizations the answer would be of course id think i'm a criminal because shock i'm a criminal

Just as your a gun owner so would good do technicalities do either of us it's just lying to others and worst of still yourself the only difference is i have to much self respect to lie

And your feuds with whiskey are no concern of mine so why bring it up

Huh....maybe I am wrong, but I don't think most people would consider themselves to be lawbreakers just because they violated the speed limit. Sure they would acknowledge that technically they are law breakers but I doubt very much that's how they describe themselves or think about themselves.
16-07-2016, 04:49 AM
(16-07-2016 04:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 04:31 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He dodged my question.

You go around telling everyone I am a troll and then complain when I ignore your questions. You treat me poorly so I don't feel an obligation whatsoever to answer your questions.

Oh poor Heywood.

Truth hurts I guess. Troll.

Gun owner. Big Grin

Banjo.
16-07-2016, 04:52 AM
(16-07-2016 04:49 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 04:41 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You go around telling everyone I am a troll and then complain when I ignore your questions. You treat me poorly so I don't feel an obligation whatsoever to answer your questions.

Oh poor Heywood.

Truth hurts I guess. Troll.

Gun owner. Big Grin

I'm not hurt Banjo. I am just pointing out that dicks like you are last on the list to get a response from me.
16-07-2016, 05:01 AM
Quote:Huh....maybe I am wrong, but I don't think most people would consider themselves to be lawbreakers just because they violated the speed limit. Sure they would acknowledge that technically they are law breakers but I doubt very much that's how they describe themselves or think about themselves.

What most people think or how most people describe themselves is of no consequence they are criminals thinking otherwise is just a sign of how little most people respect themselves. Because the simply refuse to be honest even to themselves a tragedy that isn't mine. If i break the laws i'm a criminal there are no technicalities to believe otherwise or identify otherwise is simply lying my self and as i said i wont lie to myself