Truck Control

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-07-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: Truck Control
(16-07-2016 12:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 11:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  They should start stringing up concertina wire. That shit will stop a tank.

Who the hell makes electric concertinas?

Smartass

Now, that would be an abomination on the world!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-07-2016, 03:00 PM
(16-07-2016 12:22 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 11:51 AM)yakherder Wrote:  They should start stringing up concertina wire. That shit will stop a tank.

Who the hell makes electric concertinas?

Smartass

Youtubed it. It exists Shocking As for the type I was referring to, electrifying it isn't a bad idea Consider

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
16-07-2016, 03:09 PM
(16-07-2016 11:15 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Bullshit NRA logic, "If only the victims had bigger trucks".

Yup....

You saw it folks....

He actually figured out a way to blame the NRA.......

fuckin' amazing, ain't it????

Sorta like watching a monkey chain smoking cigarettes..............

Ya just can't help but watch and chuckle...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-07-2016, 03:40 PM
(16-07-2016 03:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(16-07-2016 11:15 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Bullshit NRA logic, "If only the victims had bigger trucks".

Yup....

You saw it folks....

He actually figured out a way to blame the NRA.......

fuckin' amazing, ain't it????

Sorta like watching a monkey chain smoking cigarettes..............

Ya just can't help but watch and chuckle...

I blame the NRA for Brian being here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
16-07-2016, 03:52 PM
(15-07-2016 01:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 12:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  A gun wasn't even used, it wasn't even in the States and somehow someone made it about gun control in the States?

wtf..

Truck control and Gun control are the same kind of issue and should be considered the same way. Does the tool do more harm than good for society? If the answer is yes, then easy access to that tool should be banned. If the opposite is true.....the tool does more good than harm to society, then access to that tool should be made easy. A single incident is all but useless in answering that question.

All to often we see people using single incidents to justify their positions on issues like gun control....which is an error in my opinion.

And maybe it is also an abortion issue.Why not?
16-07-2016, 03:55 PM
(15-07-2016 05:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 03:15 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I've got some free time, I'll go there and see where it goes.

Truck and gun control are not the same thing because while yes they are both tools they are not equal because there is many different types. Hunting rifles for hunting. Escalade mounted mini-guns for Russian mafia. Fully automatic AR-15 for mentally disturbed white kids that wanna shoot up their school. etc..

Saying that trucks serve a purpose in society is not the same as saying guns serve a purpose in society because their purpose is different. Their accessibility and potential for harm is also far different. You'd be very hard pressed to run down a bunch of people in a movie theater in a 16-wheeler. Or conceal a truck in your jacket pocket.

But it's a whole lot easier to mow down people on the street with a vehicle than it is with a gun...........

Look at it in ft/lbs of energy.

A .223 bullet traveling at 3000 feet/sec is approximately 1300 ft/lbs of energy.

A mid size Buick traveling at 60 mph is about 350,000 ft lbs of energy........

A semi truck?? It's in the millions......

A buick truck? OK!
16-07-2016, 05:13 PM
(16-07-2016 03:55 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 05:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  But it's a whole lot easier to mow down people on the street with a vehicle than it is with a gun...........

Look at it in ft/lbs of energy.

A .223 bullet traveling at 3000 feet/sec is approximately 1300 ft/lbs of energy.

A mid size Buick traveling at 60 mph is about 350,000 ft lbs of energy........

A semi truck?? It's in the millions......

A buick truck? OK!

I did say a mid size buick (meaning a sedan) - but

Yeah --- once upon a time - til WWII came along ---- and ended it...

[Image: 58b58-001.jpg?w=640&h=556]

Pretty fucking cool, eh??

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
16-07-2016, 05:29 PM
(14-07-2016 11:38 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Today in Nice France, 75-80 people were killed by a single truck. However you will not see a Truck Control movement because it is obvious to everyone that society is better off with trucks than without them even though occasionally people will use them for evil purposes.

I don't know where you live but the People's Republic of Maryland has greater restrictions on a CDL than buying a long gun. We already have truck control.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-07-2016, 05:34 PM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
16-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Great truck control for current and future generations.... Manual Transmission.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post