Truck plows into Christmas Market in Berlin, Germany

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-12-2016, 01:50 AM
RE: Truck plows into Christmas Market in Berlin, Germany
(21-12-2016 10:52 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I am howver of the opinion that we need and should use all tools availiable in the arsenal of a civilized and humane society, to keep those (foreign) elements at bay, be them islamists or whatever, who are trying to infiltrate us and turn us into a mirror of their disgusting self. We should shield us from evil, not lock ourseves up in a prison. I dont need to explain how fear controls the masses. I faced the grim reaper once or twice in my life, and maybe i am going to share this on TTA when i feel the need and comfortable enough to do so. Having said that, i dont fear death (anymore), i fear pain, yes a painful death, but nonexistence doesnt have a grip on me. Probably thats why i am not susceptible to the sad little death cult we experience here every now and then, and most probably that is the reason why i never was sold to the fearmongering of the past 15y in the west. I am worried, sometimes more, sometimes less, but i am not lying in the corner of my room, all curled up quivering in fear, ready to sign up into the new right wing populist movement that is so rampant. They have no grip on me and i spit in their faces.

Well said! Bravo! Smile If you were female I'd marry you on the spot. Even now I'm having to restrain myself.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2016, 04:16 AM
Nothing wrong with being a liberal mate,interesting views well expressed you've given me a lot to think about, I remember the cold war well too, we're getting old my friend . Big Grin
23-12-2016, 05:06 AM
They got him. The prime suspect got shot when he fired at a policeman at a checkpoint. He's dead. They got him in Milano.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
23-12-2016, 05:17 AM
Did this happen again or is it the same news?

They used to wrap fish and chips in the old newspapers.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.