True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-07-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.
So the answers are no. That is all I was curious about thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-07-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: True case where the murder victim solved her own case from beyond the grave.
(24-07-2016 01:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 01:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Yes there was. It was determined that it was Mr. Mustard in the Study with the Candlestick.

That's Colonel Mustard if you please!

Oops!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-07-2016, 01:57 PM
(24-07-2016 01:53 PM)prhill Wrote:  So the answers are no. That is all I was curious about thanks.

You are so transparent. My take is that you were hoping that people on this forum would say the story was truly a mystery, that we couldn’t propose a logical answer and that it was plausible and then you would insert (name of god here).

Please.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-07-2016, 01:59 PM
(24-07-2016 01:54 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 01:36 PM)unfogged Wrote:  That's Colonel Mustard if you please!

Oops!

Not to derail...or maybe to derail...did you know they have made a Game of Thrones version of the game Clue? If I had enough people around to play board games with that might be fun. Smile

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-07-2016, 02:00 PM
(24-07-2016 01:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 01:53 PM)prhill Wrote:  So the answers are no. That is all I was curious about thanks.

You are so transparent. My take is that you were hoping that people on this forum would say the story was truly a mystery, that we couldn’t propose a logical answer and that it was plausible and then you would insert (name of god here).

Please.

Sorry but I do not believe in gods. I did not think anyone here did but I guess you proved me wrong on that. I asked a very simple question and I cannot seem to get a simple answer. All I get is some silly remarks for the most part. I expect that from religious people but did not expect that here
24-07-2016, 02:01 PM
(24-07-2016 02:00 PM)prhill Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 01:57 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  You are so transparent. My take is that you were hoping that people on this forum would say the story was truly a mystery, that we couldn’t propose a logical answer and that it was plausible and then you would insert (name of god here).

Please.

Sorry but I do not believe in gods. I did not think anyone here did but I guess you proved me wrong on that. I asked a very simple question and I cannot seem to get a simple answer. All I get is some silly remarks for the most part. I expect that from religious people but did not expect that here

Ghosts and/or demonic possession aren't a thing.

Simple enough?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
24-07-2016, 02:04 PM
(24-07-2016 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:00 PM)prhill Wrote:  Sorry but I do not believe in gods. I did not think anyone here did but I guess you proved me wrong on that. I asked a very simple question and I cannot seem to get a simple answer. All I get is some silly remarks for the most part. I expect that from religious people but did not expect that here

Ghosts and/or demonic possession aren't a thing.

Simple enough?

I did not say they were. Wow can anyone here read?
24-07-2016, 02:07 PM
(24-07-2016 02:04 PM)prhill Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ghosts and/or demonic possession aren't a thing.

Simple enough?

What is there to debunk?

There was no ghost or demon involved.

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-07-2016, 02:25 PM
(24-07-2016 02:04 PM)prhill Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Ghosts and/or demonic possession aren't a thing.

Simple enough?

You are new here and we don't know you so it can be hard to tell what your intention was. Your post sounded to me like somebody, atheist or not, trying to make a case for supernatural beliefs.

(24-07-2016 12:01 PM)prhill Wrote:  Anyway does anyone know if either of these cases below were ever debunked in some way or had another explanation for what happened?

I read that as you saying that the spirit communication explanation should be accepted unless a better explanation can be shown. If that's not what you intended then, as I said, it takes time to get to know how anybody phrases things.

I do not know if there ever was another explanation offered but it is the wrong question in my opinion; the real question is whether there is any good reason to accept spirit communication as even possible, let alone plausible in these cases.

Quote:Whether the case is about spirit communication, possession or both, Basa was able to reveal that Showery killed her and stole her jewelry, leading to his conviction.

This last part of the post also raised red flags. I read that as your confirmation that this was some kind of spirit communication. If this was part of an article you were quoting then it would help if you used the quote tags or italics or something to indicate what are your words and what you are quoting. A link to the source would also help to evaluate the reliability of the information.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
24-07-2016, 02:36 PM
(24-07-2016 02:25 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(24-07-2016 02:04 PM)prhill Wrote:  I did not say they were. Wow can anyone here read?

You are new here and we don't know you so it can be hard to tell what your intention was. Your post sounded to me like somebody, atheist or not, trying to make a case for supernatural beliefs.

(24-07-2016 12:01 PM)prhill Wrote:  Anyway does anyone know if either of these cases below were ever debunked in some way or had another explanation for what happened?

I read that as you saying that the spirit communication explanation should be accepted unless a better explanation can be shown. If that's not what you intended then, as I said, it takes time to get to know how anybody phrases things.

I do not know if there ever was another explanation offered but it is the wrong question in my opinion; the real question is whether there is any good reason to accept spirit communication as even possible, let alone plausible in these cases.

Quote:Whether the case is about spirit communication, possession or both, Basa was able to reveal that Showery killed her and stole her jewelry, leading to his conviction.

This last part of the post also raised red flags. I read that as your confirmation that this was some kind of spirit communication. If this was part of an article you were quoting then it would help if you used the quote tags or italics or something to indicate what are your words and what you are quoting. A link to the source would also help to evaluate the reliability of the information.

Fair enough here you go

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1992-...estigators